Jay233 Grows With New 675W Perfect Sun COB LED In Coco

Wondering why only 2ml of BIG BUD?
I give 1 ml/ gal but not every feed. I've had lockout and subsequent deficiencies from feeding any more than that since I water everyday (previous grows), since I caught it immediately wasn't much of an issue.
But better results with my current feeding. No issues yet.

420-magazine-mobile943865630.jpg

Hi Jay I've been looking into either the Perfect Sun COB or Goliath I have a 4 foot by 4 foot by 6 foot 7inch grow tent btw, can you tell me what swayed you to go for the COB vs. the Goliath.
Thank you,
Nate

Hi Jay I've been looking into either the Perfect Sun COB or Goliath I have a 4 foot by 4 foot by 6 foot 7inch grow tent btw, can you tell me what swayed you to go for the COB vs. the Goliath.
Thank you,
Nate
Yes sir I can. Before the PS COB I heard about the excellent results with COB leds so built my own. I noticed a huge difference in the plants response over other less and hid lighting. Also less heat and lower electricity draw with effective coverage. Then I did more research. What drew me to the PS COB is it has everything that I would want at an excellent price. With quality I trusted since I already had a PS Dwarf Star and love it. The Goliath will still do amazing don't get me wrong. I just like the COB a little better. The Goliath has power, spectrum, ir, uvb and an excellent package at an affordable price. Either light will allow you to grow excellent plants with maximum yield but that is the reason I chose the PS COB.

Hope that helps

Jay thank you for the input. I really appreciate it. Will be ordering my Perfect Sun COB this week and really look forward to see what it can do. Thanks again and take care

Those dutchees are looking nice
Are you in week three yet?
Can't wait till the fat girls sing, right.
You are doing fantastic!
Is the leggy girl on the far right, Bubblegum? How she doing?
Keep'n em frosty!!!

Back
Top Bottom