Jay's Move From SCROG To SOG - Jock Horror - Aurora Indica - & Papaya

Cant wait to see what you think of the jock after it cures for a couple of weeks.

She is pretty green right now, hopefully she will smooth out after a good cure. Your Jock is looking great by the way!

So it's been a day short of 3 weeks of cure time now. I've been busy burping, stirring and tasting the buds. It's a lot of work making sure all the jars are at the right Rh and steadily dropping, I aim for some where between 58-62%. That and starting a new grow right away have kept be busy out in the garage.

By far the Papaya turned out the best! A pic if her got me 3rd place for photo of the month!Most the buds were dense with some degree of dark purple. They have a sweet and sour smell that I can't quite put my finger on, not quite Papaya but maybe fermented papaya lol. The high is strong but not overwhelming, very relaxing and provides a great nights sleep. I am really excited that I have some seeds from her and some crosses of her and the other two strains. I also collected a few male flowers and pollen so I can make some crosses down the road. I really look forward to growing this strain again!

Second would be the Aurora. Although she stretched like crazy and her buds seemed to be very airy she actually produced a few good colas and her popcorn nugs weren't too shabby. What was there was covered in super sticky trichomes. I made some hash from her trim and it was some really dark and oily stuff. Her high is up beat and giggly, good for hanging out with friends and shooting the shit. I think she would have done better if not for the cold weather, I am excited to see how she crossed with the Papaya in my current grow.

The Jock Horror looked better then the Aurora and her buds were more dense as well but she is still very green and harsh. I am hoping that a long cure will calm her down a bit. She has a very strong chemical smell and her high is good, I honestly haven't smoked much of her because she is still to harsh. I think I could have adjusted her feeding or maybe flushed longer to get ride of some of that chlorophyll.

You live you learn, now it's on to the next round. Thanks for following along and feel free to stop by my new grow for round three!

Wonderful! Dense buds! Hope to see that in my grow! Did you do some trimming or defoliation during flowering?

Wonderful! Dense buds! Hope to see that in my grow! Did you do some trimming or defoliation during flowering?

Thanks, Flash! I do most of the defoliation during veg but continue to remove leaves that block any light from the main bud sights during flower.

Thanks, Flash! I do most of the defoliation during veg but continue to remove leaves that block any light from the main bud sights during flower.

Thanks! Don't hesitate to visit my grow

So I'm still diggin on the Papaya, the Aurora and Jock H have both started to calm down on the green harshness. I've got my other journal going in full swing and I'm almost 2 weeks into flower.
This journal is officially complete

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom