Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

Red Desiel is a pretty damn good strain. I sure enjoyed it. And I still have a seed. Right now I have too many irons in the fire to put another in. But I am going to grow it again... Good looking plant there JGrow.

My bad. I still do have a seed.... but man it sucks getting old... They say first thing to go,,, the memory.. I forgot the second.... Hell I have a plant out there,,,, plus a seed.......

Mendocino Underdog#1 a lil under 7 weeks in flower. Already started cutting her down early because the owner of my house has decided to sell it unexpectedly. She smells so delicious just like grape candy and I've never tasted anything like her. I'm lucky to have Sweetsue to keep my favorite two genetics including Royal Gorilla for me during my transition. Will be updating the last flowering girl for a while Black D.O.G soon. Man is she a big 6 foot tall and 3x3 ft wide beast of a plant! Thanks all for the support!

Awesome information BL! Great to have a legit reason to get some of these vegging girls into flower earlier. Didn't bring anything back from Denver wasn't worth it IMO although a friend did bring a bunch of 100 mg edible gummy bears and other candy. That's not really my thing I stuck to the great holiday flower prices. Favorite dispensary strain was probably Purple Haze. Strong lavender terps! Nothing I got to try compares to my Mendocino Underdog's Grape Candy terps. Or the sheer funk of the Royal Gorilla. Which makes me pretty happy

Not surprising your weed is better. You put love and care into your girls. At prices like that those buds were clearly heavily mass produced otherwise there would be zero money made. Love the variation in strains. I see you like rqs. Got a few of them to run. My rqs critical is wk 2flower at the moment. Sucks that your gonna be moving im miffed i missed it all!

Yo JGrow,
That Csi humboldt flowers :goodjob:looking stellar.

Read about the upcoming move.
Sometimes theres a rainbow on the other side.
:passitleft:
Keep it green!

sorry to hear about the pending move J

wish I could have helped out with the plants and clones, but I already have more than I should.
i keep setting limits for myself, but i always end up over crowding things.

Sorry Mister JJ,, I lost the thread here... And hope all's good. If you start another thread come make sure I know.... Laters

Back
Top Bottom