Jiji's Indoor LED Soil, Blue Cheese Grow Journal 2017

Here's the next one... Day 4 time lapse

www_GIFCreator_me_bluecheese_day4.gif

Best Regards,
Jiji

Day 5

Today I decided to keep without adding water, the pot still feels heavy.
The temps are as usual, 27C in the morning.

IMG_98496.jpg
IMG_98507.jpg

Best Regards,
Jiji

Day 5

Today I decided to keep without adding water, the pot still feels heavy.
The temps are as usual, 27C in the morning.

IMG_98496.jpg
IMG_98507.jpg

Best Regards,
Jiji
looks great!! I just sprouted a blue mammoth, she's 2 days above soil, so cute.
Aside from very small watering, and I mean small, they won't need a good true watering for a while. All of her growth is in the roots right now. She's reaching for the water deep down in the pot. Let her reach. .

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

Dam girli!!!! I love your time lapses!! I should use my nice camera for something but every since I got the new 7 plus with its ridiculous camera... I find myself leaving my dslr in its case most days! Beautiful!!! I just posted my 21 days above soil update today in my journal if u want so see what you have to look forward to. (My eldest is 21 days above soil but they are all between 18-21 days old.)
Awesomeness!!!!!

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Day 7

Again added a bit of water, just to keep moist on top. The temp is as usual - 27C in the morning.

IMG_98552.jpg
IMG_98564.jpg

Best Regards,
Jiji

loving the time lapse. I wonder if I can do that with my Nikon?

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

She explained she made a diy extended battery so her go pro can run for the full 18 hours... I thought the same ... that maybe I could do it with my dslr but it's big and runs a lot of battery... would have to find a way to plug it in to ac power or something like how u can with camcorders...

XxKitty

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

She explained she made a diy extended battery so her go pro can run for the full 18 hours... I thought the same ... that maybe I could do it with my dslr but it's big and runs a lot of battery... would have to find a way to plug it in to ac power or something like how u can with camcorders...

XxKitty

Yeah, the battery is the main problem. But there are battery extensions for Nikon as well for Canon that can do the job also there are ac power adaptors for some camera models. But if those are gathering dust on the shelf maybe will be better to sell or give them to a friend. I usually do that with my old stuff.

By the way sorry for the confusion but I'm "he" instead of "she" :)

Best Regards,
Jiji

Here's the timelapse from day 7
The camera have stopped shooting after a few hours and this is not covering a whole 18 hours day. Anyway I'm uploading to keep all info in the journal :)

www_GIFCreator_me_bluecheese_day7.gif

Best Regards,
Jiji

Day 8

Growing... :)
Everything looks good, added a bit of water but this time only on the bottom of the bucket.

IMG_98591.jpg
IMG_98583.jpg

Best Regards,
Jiji

By the way sorry for the confusion but I'm "he" instead of "she" :)

Best Regards,
Jiji

Ahaha... my bad! I thought you said you WERE a lady grower... but a few if us gals popped up when we discussing it so I must have gotten confused!

Sorry about that!

It's the first day of Spring though! Yay for that. Do you think the plants know?

XxKitty

Back
Top Bottom