Jiji's Indoor LED Soil, Blue Cheese Grow Journal 2017

Day 8 timelapse

www_GIFCreator_me_bluecheese_day8.gif

Best Regards,
Jiji

Day 9

The plant started leaning on one side and I've put a small wire to keep it strait.
Sprayed a little water just to keep the top of the bucket moist.
Outside the wether become more sunny and the temp in the room as well in the tent is getting higher and yesterday the mid temp inside the tent was around 27C-28C, looks it will hit 30C-32C in the hot days.

IMG_98611.jpg
IMG_98601.jpg

Best Regards,
Jiji

Looking good. :goodjob::bravo:Make sure you have your fan close enough to shake your girls. If you can't seem to get some airflow on them, shake them in the morning and at night and they will bulk up. Small stalks mean less yield.

"A fan strengthens plant stems by bringing out their natural adaptation to wind resistance. It also creates import airflow.
"

Excerpt From: Greg Green. "The Cannabis Grow Bible." iBooks. The Cannabis Grow Bible by Greg Green on iBooks

I run my fan whenever my temps allow me to. It helps lower my res temps, evens out my RH, and gives me very nice and bulky stems and branches.
Guage

Looking good. :goodjob::bravo:Make sure you have your fan close enough to shake your girls. If you can't seem to get some airflow on them, shake them in the morning and at night and they will bulk up. Small stalks mean less yield.

“A fan strengthens plant stems by bringing out their natural adaptation to wind resistance. It also creates import airflow.

Excerpt From: Greg Green. “The Cannabis Grow Bible.” iBooks. The Cannabis Grow Bible by Greg Green on iBooks

I run my fan whenever my temps allow me to. It helps lower my res temps, evens out my RH, and gives me very nice and bulky stems and branches.
Guage

Thanks for the help! Actually the plant was leaning on the side because of the fan I think. But I'm surprised by the leaning because the fan is not strong at all, it can barely be seen that the leaves are moving but they are. Also I found that the fan put some dirt in the air when the soil become dry at the top, that's why I'm frequently moist the top of the soil.

Best Regards,
Jiji

Day 10

Today in the morning it was very hot in the room, the temp was 34C in the tent :hmmmm: but I have opened the tent for about a hour and the temp inside drop down to 30C.
Moved the light up with 4cm (2").
No watering or moistening today.

IMG_98621.jpg
IMG_98632.jpg

Best Regards,
Jiji

Day 11

The temp trough the day was close to 30C
Still no "real" watering, the pot feels pretty heavy
Re-adjusted the fan that sucks fresh air to blow over the plant and disconnected the cpu fan because it feels very weak and probably is doing nothing than adding noise and heat.

IMG_98691.jpg
IMG_98645.jpg
IMG_98703.jpg
IMG_98683.jpg

Best Regards,
Jiji

Day 12

The temp in the tent is 29C-30C but cold fresh air is blowing right in to the plant.
Added less than a half litter of water on the bottom of the bucket.
According the recipe I'm planning to use after 2 days I'll start with good watering and feeding with nutrients.
So far I can see 3 or maybe 4 colas, waiting for the sixth cola to grow out and will start the main-lining training.

IMG_98733.jpg
IMG_98743.jpg
IMG_98753.jpg

Best Regards,
Jiji

Day 13

The temp inside the tent is 30C
Moistened the top of the soil and added about half litter of water on the bottom of the bucket

IMG_98764.jpg
IMG_98775.jpg
IMG_98785.jpg

Best Regards,
Jiji

Back
Top Bottom