Jiji's Indoor LED Soil, Blue Cheese Grow Journal 2017

So I have decided to start with the topping today, here's what happened.

IMG_98963.jpg
IMG_99003.jpg
IMG_98974.jpg
IMG_98994.jpg
IMG_98987.jpg

Best Regards,
Jiji

So I have decided to start with the topping today, here's what happened.

Best Regards,
Jiji

Wow Jiji, you have a lot more kahunas than me. You are really making things interesting, my friend. :cheer:

Yesterday I have watered with 1.5L mix with 0.75ml of each - micro, grow and bloom from Advanced Nutrients.
Yeah I'm going for mainlining, maybe a bit extreme for first grow but the time will show. :)

Best Regards,
Jiji

Day 18

The temp in the morning is about 28C
Watered with 1.5L + 0.75ml of micro,grow, bloom. This time I have watered very slow on small portions so to avoid any leaking from the sides of the pot. This way looks the pot can hold more than 1.5L of water.

I was reading around different recipes for the amount of watering per pot volume and some are saying they water with 1/4 from the volume other are saying they put less - 1/3 from the pot volume. What you guys are doing on that mater?

IMG_99025.jpg
IMG_99013.jpg
IMG_99033.jpg

Best Regards,
Jiji

I did 1/4 volume yesterday, the plants went to pout for a few hours and look pretty decent this morning.

Keep in mind I am new to growing as well, but most of the stuff I read said 1/3-1/4 of pot, mine were pretty dry and humidity was getting low so I went w 1/4.

Day 19 Timelapse

www_GIFCreator_me_bluecheese_day19.gif

I've reconstructed the supporting wires because they where short and the plant started defeating them and leaning on a side. Now it's pretty symmetrical.

Best Regards,
Jiji

Day 20

The temp in the tent is 30C
The humidity is 26%, maybe this is going too low?
No watering, the pot feels heavy and moistened at the bottom sides
The new wires are doing better job on keeping the plant symmetrical :) Also I've rotated the pot a bit so to have a better look on the two forming colas trough the timelapses

IMG_99074.jpg
IMG_99085.jpg
IMG_99114.jpg

Best Regards,
Jiji

So mainlining is just producing 2 large colas only?
From what I read it depend on how many times the plant will be cut. And there are rules about where and when to be cut.
1 cut makes 2 new colas, second cut will make 4 new colas, third cut 8 colas and so on. For small indoor spaces are usually made 3 cuts.

Back
Top Bottom