Joe Grows In The Big Show

Looks like Magnesium deficiency, try epsoms salts or calmag
She gets calmag every feeding tho. I give AN TRIO and big bud, b52, Bud Candy and Z7. You think more calmag? I put about 4 or 5 mil per gallon. I feed every other day and straight water every other day.

Hope it helps bro

420-magazine-mobile822947886.jpg
420-magazine-mobile740375509.jpg
420-magazine-mobile956434431.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2015508663.jpg

Where can you find this stuff in Canada? I'm running hydroguard currently but everyone has told me this stuff is the shit. I assume you're Canadian from the bell phone carrier in the corner of your pics.

Where can you find this stuff in Canada? I'm running hydroguard currently but everyone has told me this stuff is the shit. I assume you're Canadian from the bell phone carrier in the corner of your pics.

Let me see hold on brb

Found this on eBay

Or you can compare the ingredients and see what else is out there like it kind which I will do later as I want to add this to my medium as well.

420-magazine-mobile94229739.jpg

Let me see hold on brb

Found this on eBay

Or you can compare the ingredients and see what else is out there like it kind which I will do later as I want to add this to my medium as well.

420-magazine-mobile94229739.jpg

That's the one I bought just before you posted this, I saw someone else say eBay and I jumped. Funny thing is though my delivery time is nov 17-23 and clearly I'm out in Ontario lol so that's weird with it shipping from California.

That's the one I bought just before you posted this, I saw someone else say eBay and I jumped. Funny thing is though my delivery time is nov 17-23 and clearly I'm out in Ontario lol so that's weird with it shipping from California.

Maybe they love you more?

Lol

My luck if you haven't read my journals is not strong lol

You can run calmag up to 3-5 ml/l and you're running 1/4 of that as you said per gallon. With leds you need to be at least half of what they recommend. It least that's what I found out

Anyone know anything about this brand of tent? I hope this allowed as I'm not sure rid they are a sponsor. This tent seems to be priced really low. It's the perfect size for his room but I don't wanna have him buying a shit tent.

I would suggest going to the sponsor page and do some comparative shopping and product descriptions...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Anyone know anything about this brand of tent? I hope this allowed as I'm not sure rid they are a sponsor. This tent seems to be priced really low. It's the perfect size for his room but I don't wanna have him buying a shit tent.
420-magazine-mobile708534781.jpg
When I was shopping for my tent I read a lot of reviews and most ppl seemed to day cheaper tents throw off toxic fumes when they heat up. I haven't seen anything about that specific tent good or bad but that's info I found interesting and used in my final decision on which brand to go with.

I have a 4x4 MarsHydro tent that I'm very happy with. I paid £116 for it. The zips and fastenings are all heavy duty. It seems bombproof. Easy to take down and put up.

I have a 4x4 MarsHydro tent that I'm very happy with. I paid £116 for it. The zips and fastenings are all heavy duty. It seems bombproof. Easy to take down and put up.
Diddo on the mars hydro. Good tent for just a few more bucks than a cheep one. Free shipping. Got Sara on here if you have problems she takes care of people

Ok just up your calmag and see how it reacts
Done. Can nutes go bad with age? I've had this calmag for awhile. Like 10 months. I shook it real well and gave her about 9 ml per gallon this time. Her pistils are starting to turn so she's gonna make it I think.

Back
Top Bottom