Joe Grows In The Big Show

Nice pull man, solid work, excited to see you work this new space !

Update: All items to start our build have been ordered and shod be here soon. I apologise this thread has been moving so slowly. There's alot going on rn, but never fear the show must go on. We are gonna have slot of questions soon so please stay tuned. Happy Friday.

Final dry weight on Chemdawg auto fem from seed supreme. 145 grams.
420-magazine-mobile1210380622.jpg
Great job JD. Your northern lights auto will do even better. Every grow we get better and better JD. I'm glad to be here

Don't mix the B52 and Overdrive.... the plant will get out of control and might be too much for her
I only use overdrive for 7-10 days with autos. Then start my flush for bout a week so I guess maybe that's not enough time to do any damage bc I've been doing that way since I got it and it's not had any I'll effects that I've noticed.
Don't mix the B52 and Overdrive.... the plant will get out of control and might be too much for her
I only use overdrive for 7-10 days with autos. Then start my flush for bout a week so I guess maybe that's not enough time to do any damage bc I've been doing that way since I got it and

I only use overdrive for 7-10 days with autos. Then start my flush for bout a week so I guess maybe that's not enough time to do any damage bc I've been doing that way since I got it and it's not had any I'll effects that I've noticed.

I only use overdrive for 7-10 days with autos. Then start my flush for bout a week so I guess maybe that's not enough time to do any damage bc I've been doing that way since I got it and
It was supposed to be a joke JD I forgot to put the lol at the end of it. I used them both.the B52 makes the roots go nuts I find.

It was supposed to be a joke JD I forgot to put the lol at the end of it. I used them both.the B52 makes the roots go nuts I find.
Gotcha. Lmao. I would love to have to replace my smart pots bc of that.

I realize this journal has been moving slowly, but I assure you we are working on it. All of our supplies have come in. We need to start building the room now. We've decided to use 5 gallon smart pots and promix for the first grow or 2. Seeing how that's the only medium I have hands on experience with and my buddy has ZERO growing experience. Once he learns some of the basics them we will try either DWC or Dewey. Stay tuned.

In an attempt to motivate myself and my buddy (we'll call him Ed .) I've started 2 seeds for the new grow. I fashioned 2 starter "pots" and I will start them in my perpetual garden. I'm thinking I should have 10 to 14 days before they are ready to transplant which should be enough time for us to get the room built. Bear in my mind this is my first photo grow, well, sorta. It's my first intentional photo grow. I grew 1 before but on accident. I thought I was starting an auto so she went straight into a 3 gallon pot, so this will be the first time I start in such a small container. I dropped 1 OG KUSH fem and 1 Gorilla Glue fem into water and made a couple of cups by drilling small holes around the base. I filled the cups with promix and watered it. Tomorrow I'll put the beans in them. Tell me what ya think.
41ef58ea79679286af26e9671c6d762d.jpg
72fe19fd3513b4f644d9009565fa7ba3.jpg
059614c624f031ff663d92dccbfa7c88.jpg

Back
Top Bottom