Just For Fun Bagseed Grow

^ Lol! Thanks!

It's been a long time since I've grown, and even then I was not doing it the right way. Being apart of 420 Magazine has been the best experience for me. I've soaked up every bit of info I can in order to do this grow successfully. I thank 420 and the people here for being so helpful, because without them I would still be growing ignorantly.

^ Thanks for the reps StonyGeoff! My mushroom shot I guess was offensive or unrelated, so it was erased. I only added it, because I saw another thread with unrelated pics in it. Oh well. Sorry.

It was a very nice pic, just needed a cannabis leaf or plant beside it, I suppose. . . ;)

I'm gonna go ahead and update. Today's my birthday! I probably won't be able to update later. The girls are looking great. Even plant #2 outside is doing ok. I'm still a little concerned about it, but only time will tell. Thanks everyone!

Happy b-day. Have the green hit on me :smokin:
diesel5.jpg

Thanks everyone for the Happy Birthdays! I was gonna update yesterday, but I have been having some serious allergy issues and haven't felt too good. I'm doing much better today, and I will be posting pics later on this afternoon. The girls are looking great and have grown sooo much!

Oh, those look real nice. Looks like a indica dominant with a little sativa in there. It would be my guess.

Keep on growin'!

WaVancouver - I'm with you there. It should be interesting to see how they turn out... Thanks! ;-)

StonerGrower - You're right! I'm gonna get on that tomorrow. ;-) Thanks

DaMagoMan - Darlin's just fine with me! ;-) Thanks!

I measured the plant height today and they are just under 6". I think I will move them to flowering when they hit 8" - 9". What does everyone think?

Back
Top Bottom