JustMeds' Fruity Chronic Juice, Quadline, Organic, DBHB, KNF, 2019

Ha! Had a guy here too on Z 93.3! Great show. Fingers crossed for the chest!

Yep, that's the station. Joe and the Poor boy in the morning, with Trailer park Timmy. We be neighbors in a way.

Will wind up with a layer of new soil on bottom about 2 inches deep and then 4 quarter moon pieces of new soil as I slid her square bottom into a round hole when time comes.

Will wind up with a layer of new soil on bottom about 2 inches deep and then 4 quarter moon pieces of new soil as I slid her square bottom into a round hole when time comes.

that's going to work idk if you no but you can roll those cloth pots down it does make some mess but it works you do need to have it sitting up on something that will allow you to roll it off last year I did a plant like that and I cut the pot off what a waste good luck bud!

that's going to work idk if you no but you can roll those cloth pots down it does make some mess but it works you do need to have it sitting up on something that will allow you to roll it off last year I did a plant like that and I cut the pot off what a waste good luck bud!

Oh ya, she is coming out of the bag. I was just making sure that square root ball was going to slide down into that round pot. I figure she will be getting around 4-5 gallons of fresh soil at transplant.

The strict expression from the 90 degree angles and near perfect geometry!

"When growing becomes art..."

Looks splendid;)

It truly does turn into art doesn't it? It's pleasing and calming to look at it when it hits that point. Almost hypnotizing.

Keep up the good work JM!

Had little time to work on her this morning. 1st pics are how she greeted me. I plucked all the little side branches that were trying to take energy from the tops. Then I spread her out and tied her down. I crossed the two tops in the center as I don't want them out growing the others.

Look at all that light green growth everywhere. Looking solid and about to explode!

She is starting to hook up I think. The 2 center sites were getting taller quicker, I bent them over so the left is on the right and vise versa. She is going to come up like a chimney.

Back
Top Bottom