JustMeds' Fruity Chronic Juice, Quadline, Organic, DBHB, KNF, 2019

Thinking I may wind up with a ring of cola's around the crate. I just hope in the end they are all about the same height. The way its going I don't see her going into flower tent for 2-3 weeks.

Tonights pic. She is still purring right along.

That looks totally great. I will send you a box and pay for the shipping. Please send me the finished product!;)

I had a fire at my place and had to have a friend keep the plants for me for over a week. Things have gotten way out of line with the quadlining and I assume its going to get quite wild when a switch to flower within ten days or so. Houston we have a problem:) I have a Double Banana Sherbet which is 60 cm across and 30 cm high and its bushy as something nasty. Dont know if I should go for complete chaos or if its better to remove some branches. Anyone feel free to give advice:) (Sorry about hijacking your journal with my plants and chaos:)!)

What size pot, 10? What's your plan for recharge/s?

Looks fantastic! :high-five:

She is in a 7 right now. I think I have a 15 plastic, if so that is what she will go in to flower. The extra time she is taking here I hope she is filling that 7. I need to check if the crate will fit down in there yet, I think it will. Would really like to put her in that for a week before flip. Wondering if I should apply recharge right when I up pot her, give it time to sink in?

She is in a 7 right now. I think I have a 15 plastic, if so that is what she will go in to flower. The extra time she is taking here I hope she is filling that 7. I need to check if the crate will fit down in there yet, I think it will. Would really like to put her in that for a week before flip. Wondering if I should apply recharge right when I up pot her, give it time to sink in?

Wondering if you should do the recharge before up can...? Not really sure but giving her fresh soil should do wonders!

That looks totally great. I will send you a box and pay for the shipping. Please send me the finished product!;)

I had a fire at my place and had to have a friend keep the plants for me for over a week. Things have gotten way out of line with the quadlining and I assume its going to get quite wild when a switch to flower within ten days or so. Houston we have a problem:) I have a Double Banana Sherbet which is 60 cm across and 30 cm high and its bushy as something nasty. Dont know if I should go for complete chaos or if its better to remove some branches. Anyone feel free to give advice:) (Sorry about hijacking your journal with my plants and chaos:)!)

I have a patient I have high hopes for with this gal, sorry. Cut is doable, but first lets find out if she is worth the dance. A smoke report will follow soon after harvest.

Sorry to hear that. Hope no one was hurt. Had to convert (24x12) that's a good size flat top. How many bud site's? Oh, shit I need to go check your journal out. You know mine is sitting at 13x13 (Standard Milk Crate). You are not high jacking all post's are welcome. Will get back with my input after some reading.

Wondering if you should do the recharge before up can...? Not really sure but giving her fresh soil should do wonders!

Seen some pics on Delicious seeds site of the stretch. This gal may have some legs. I plan to give her dirt to play in.

Man!! What is up, JM?

That plant is looking flawless.

If and when I grow again. I will go with a manifold like this.

Kudos!

So good to see you roaming the garden man. Drop in any time. When you think you may grow again?

Mos def lookin' good, and moving right along! I started "watching" a few weeks ago. ;)

Hey the Captain.. Welcome, Local radio station used to have a "Captain" show on Saturday night. It was really good. FCC fines and lawyer fee's made them shut it down. Hopefully we wind up with a chest of buds!

Hey the Captain.. Welcome, Local radio station used to have a "Captain" show on Saturday night. It was really good. FCC fines and lawyer fee's made them shut it down. Hopefully we wind up with a chest of buds!
Ha! Had a guy here too on Z 93.3! Great show. Fingers crossed for the chest!

Back
Top Bottom