Katins's First Bagseed Micro Grow - Soil & CFL's

She's definitely well on her way! :cheer:

Morning shot:
420-magazine-mobile181003075.jpg

Look at em bulkin up, hellll yeah!! Good Job Katins, you're definitely maximizing your space there

You're gonna be super thankful for your patience once it's all done ;)
Looking good Katins!

beautiful nugs Katins!
Hope you're having a good morning, bud

what can I say, I love :420:

how ya doing tho buddy?

Re: Katins's First Bagseed Micro Grow - Soil & CFL's

Evening report:

Found at 3390 g

420-magazine-mobile1346527351.jpg

420-magazine-mobile389398769.jpg

Gave 1400 ml of water. Collected ~100 ml of runoff at 770 ppm. Now where the hell did the additional 100 ppm since last watering came from...? Can the plant be draining nutes out from the roots...?

Also noticing some weird leaves, with early symptoms of chlorosis, and a brown dot ere and there. Can it be micro nutes related? She had not been fed since day 15 after flip. And now it is day 36

Pot weight 4562 g

they look good- you have to remember that the decomp taking place at the root zone in the soil(these soil mixes are basically just 100% soil-less compost in reality) will cause an increase in PPM - you must also realize that as the soil dries, all nutrients not taken up will eventually add more PPM to your runoff. I see nothing wrong with it, so many variables to take into account make soil runoff ph as well as ppm testing very misleading at best.

I'd say keep doing what your doing - the brown spots could be a cal/mag issue - are you watering with RO water?

Back
Top Bottom