KelticBlue's 2017: Soil, Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunnan

Re: KelticBlue's 2017 - Soil - Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunn

They still have it in Stock on Ace's site.

Sent from this funny device I carry around and still call a phone even though I hardly ever make calls with it.

:thanks: Herbies have them in stock. Feels rude not to grab some.

That is great news! I think I saw them on oaseeds as well. :thanks:

Re: KelticBlue's 2017 - Soil - Ace Seeds Pure Pakistan Chitral Kush x Kali China Yunn

A quick update before I go go.
Not much to report other than growth.
Growing good vegging good.:cheer:

An overview from this morning, I think the leaves have grown out about a 1/4 in more since when I looked this just now. Vigorous.
Top Side
CIMG1854.jpg

A look back, Ten days ago, at 5 days old. PCKxKaliChina
CIMG1804.jpg

Now.Ten Days later growing up.
CIMG18561.jpg
Inter-nodes green goodness, Oh my.
CIMG18571.jpg

GrateDay All!:Namaste:

:thanks:

Gonna leave for a couple of days in the morning. I have the container in a dry cycle now. I should be back Tuesday.

Came home last night with Mrs. She was away for almost 2 months i think. So my stash has been sitting in a jar since then. She smoked it and was like 'Oh this is your best yet.' Some of my AutoCBGxOrient Express with the back cross of OE. I am calling it acoee. (ahCoEe) I dunno, i might be silly.

Well best tasting yet is the 'acoee'
This morning, I broke out from the jar the 'super skunk' I grew. She says that is 'the strongest I have grown yet'. So she is pretty happy.

Her review is the acoee is better for pain. The super skunk is better for happiness.

So very pretty KB. In my own mind I've already fimmed this one.

CIMG18561.jpg

I see your point.

I was looking at the girls I topped/fimmed at the 4th node a couple of days ago and then removed the growth on the lowest node.

I think I'll try 3rd node fimming. It is rare (if ever) that I have 4 nodes of productive branches.

I am gonna let it go before any training for now. I plan on pollinating the lower branches, see if the pollen is still viable.

Training fun. I dunno whether to top or tie down. I was planning on topping my other sprout but this one is growing into self and looks prime for a topper.

How long do ya veg after topping?
I want to get into flower by March 1st if not sooner, Maybe feb 20th.

Thanks for looking :ciao:

I am gonna let it go before any training for now. I plan on pollinating the lower branches, see if the pollen is still viable.

Training fun. I dunno whether to top or tie down. I was planning on topping my other sprout but this one is growing into self and looks prime for a topper.

How long do ya veg after topping?
I want to get into flower by March 1st if not sooner, Maybe feb 20th.

Thanks for looking :ciao:

How long to veg? It's always sems to be about plant size vs your schedule and the schedule of the plants.

How long after topping? I dunno, I would want the new branches to grow an inch or two so that the buds have a gap between them after they fully set.

:thanks:

Thanks Rad! I am considering my options. My two favorites.

One. Start tying it down growing one top. bending it over maybe a suoercrop. ( I cracked my superskunk with that technique, but still it is what I am most familiar)

Two. Giving it a top, with a big enough stem that I can root and clone. Heck stick it into flower with the mother and drop pollen on the clone instead of the mother.

I might have to watch the schedule for all that. ya never know.

Cheers! :ciao:

Update.
A quick look into the action. Going fast. and still some moisture so no watering today I have started some EWC tea with seaweed and amaranth meal for its drink later this week. Perhaps tomorrow it will be dryed out.

Looking good here this morning Feb 8th
IMG_88374.jpg

Lets see an from last week. 4 days ago....
CIMG1854.jpg

And today 4 days later
IMG_88355.jpg
that is yummy:yummy:

IMG_88384.jpg
A look inside, flash went off.
IMG_88394.jpg

The co-inhabitant of the tent struggles along but looks healthy.
my auto CBGx Ace Orient Express(bx) Regular seed (could be a boy)
3 Weeks and one day from sprout.
IMG_88422.jpg
My little baby, it is doing well enough. I put a reflector on the COB right above it. Tight nodes.
IMG_88443.jpg

Big day tomorrow snow in the forecast let see if I can leave the plants enough alone that they thrive.
I might just top the PCKxKaliChina. and try a clone or two cuttings from it.
:Namaste:

From the Ace website:

Cross between our 2 elite Pakistan Chitral Kush and Kali China parental plants.

It's a fast flowering indica dominant hybrid, easy to cultivate, with amazing purple and reddish colors. The aromas are reminiscent of blackberry chewing gum, tropical fruits and hash. Very good resistance against mold and cold. Relaxed and pleasant effect, without being narcotic, perfect to enjoy in the evening.

A feminized limited edition, available while stock lasts.

Me Like!:thumb:
TASTY AND COLORFUL HASHPLANT CROSS WITH GENETICS FROM PAKISTAN AND CHINA

Back
Top Bottom