King's Headband 818 - Indoor - Coco - Mars Hydro LED - Winter Grow

Well your going to love this joe even more

I’m truly breathless that I am doing this and growing. But to be able to also be able to consume medicine in the oil form I seem to enjoy the most . Shatter/oil.

I’m overwhelmed and blessed.

Thank you all for everything you all have down to reach out and help make my life better eithier growing wise or just being
there to chat it up with and share our views with each other and trust yourselves to trust me thank you :Namaste::green_heart::Namaste:

Crap been awhile since I done that eh boyz lol

Forgot to post pictures lol

Headband taking me to la la land , haha don’t worry m8s I’m still a huge fan :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shit I did it again lol

Oh my I’ll be okay I swear it ..

Ps it’s still in chamber I just took test piece .

Sorry guys had dinner and walked dogs ..

Umm still bit fuely taste but doesn’t leave that feel liek it was liek a liquid left behind . Smooth def head high instant followed by a soothing calming feel of awe.

Best I can describe it. Not very sleepy feeling . But I think once i get it to my liking I think I’ll be on to something I can’t except 100% in myself but I definitely am confident in myself as far as knowing I will improve just like my growing .

I couldn’t be happier to celerbrate 420

I think we’re alkowed to say IG or instagram. And I can’t wait for the fun later live. Was chatting with rooster and got to meet his gf / wife and found out they had a baby not too long ago 4 months I believe . Wow to be attending a garden and supporting new life must be tough but rewarding. Anyways again all the best to your lil one buddy and a happy and healthy life ahead :Namaste:

I realized my heating pad has an auto off feature if not turned off after to be announced how long not used it shits off. So today I made sure pad was set and left but I think it turns off after 1 hr or so of use I will need to look Into this and see if I can somehow FYI bypass it or just get one with that feature .

So other thought too was timer it. Set every hr to trim off for 15 mins then on for 45 hmmm

Off to grab a quick video update of OGC

Any plans for 420 or same thing but a lot more of it ?

Go leafs go?

They win tonight I think they they might have a shot .

Okay off for now.

Great vid Joe and Damn do you have a harvest coming Up!

It took me Some seconds to regain my breath after you Said “If you Could smell What i Could smell, you would smell something... sorry to medicated lol. Its was funny for sure

Working with that Bucket makes it easyer to work for a humans back to!

Did you catch the shoutouts @Pennywise and @Cultivator ? It sound so freaking great to gear you say names in that vid that I recognize lol.

Have a wonderfull 420 y’all :passitleft:

It took me Some seconds to regain my breath after you Said “If you Could smell What i Could smell, you would smell something... sorry to medicated lol. Its was funny for sure

Did you catch the shoutouts @Pennywise and @Cultivator ? It sound so freaking great to gear you say names in that vid that I recognize lol.

I say shout outs where it is suited . Also so if anyone wants to know of pennywise or anyone is solid and knows some stuff about cannabis they can simple click his name and see what he/she has to offer .

Don’t worry ns you are getting a shout out soon for making a brotha laugh man. I don’t know what you’ve been smoking but I want some of that :passitleft:

Crap and happy 420 back buddy :rollit::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom