King's Headband 818 - Indoor - Coco - Mars Hydro LED - Winter Grow

I wish I was in Canada, I would definitely look you up so I could try some of that tasty looking shatter you made lol. I wish my state would at least legalize it were I’m at cause we don’t even have as much as a hydroponic store lol. I have to order everything and try to keep a spare of everything just in case something breaks down.✌️
i hate hearing stories i would start a movement go piss off parliament your mayors ask for change demand it tell them the world is changing they should get in while the market is hot for them. sad hearing stories about a government who doesn't want to help his own people with giving them a organic natural home remedy to their own medicine. make sense to any of you.. do it you got support here i am sure.

Are you out already? Lol
No lol wasn’t to grow I just ordered 5x THC Bomb females 5 widow bomb females and T shirt too lol I love bomb seeds

Morning 420 family

Woke up feeling groggy lol it’s a joe word so no point of googling my words lol @InTheShed @Guy Cavallero lol

Hope everyone had a great 420 I got to go live with the one and only swag or shuttle express on IG rooster and dabs I got to say hi. Good boyz . Solid ✊

So I’m thinking of doing another run today do headband oil. This time should be even a better run this time . Also getting new dishwasher today not sure if told you bit we bought a GE. Model after taxes in cdn funds was 611$. We had an issue with dents once we took out of box and inspected it. Home Depot said call GE. They were very dismissive with us saying it was. Home Depot to tell you two days to report issues from delivery . We didn’t even use it just took out of box as counter top will be getting professionally installed . From Home Depot . Will sub contractor for them...

Anyways rude to wife got no where . Great paid for a product working in the shape they displayed no this . Anyways Home Depot called GE on behalf see if they would replace door where handle is nope nothing Home Depot caller is saying bringing it back with they refund every penny.

So we did looked aroud. New units sales girl associate super nice older lady in late 40 early 50 s went above and beyond from searching online for Bosch competitive prices found low end tip name brand Bosch unit / for anyone who has no idea about dishwasher apparently Bosch is the Nike of the dishwasher and GE would be like a name name brand . Lol

Anyways not did she find a price cheaper by the Bosch unit she was trying to sell us was 1049$ reg price no sale. I was looking at wife like what is this girl on . We already told her are budget. Anyways found it for 629$ in a store 30 mins south of the Home Depot I was at. So now I was thinking okay more doable .. we’ll then she says oh yeah we give you ten percent off for finding cheaper . So after everything I now walked out buying this unit due to above and beyond customer service she didn’t make commission . I ended up paying another 25 on top of the 611 I got back from
Refund. For this amazing unit .

So it’s on route today ...

Moral of the story is customer service and being who love doing things to help people for the goodness of helping someone. Not a job? See how we look at things as employees ... now a great employee will knwo this and find ways to keep their clients happy. We support you when I buy or put your product in my house why can’t they support us?

This is what makes me come back to Home Depot or places with exceptional service.
It make me feel better about my purchase as a person.

Just thought I’d give you all something to chew on.

However, I DO NOT BELIEVE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

Why they are being looking for handouts so they need to protect themselves ..

We need to find ways to change and help flush that reputation out of the system we have created.

I dunno ‍♂️

Come on to say hi and good day and look where I take us .

Hoodies up - represent your country and yourself - just be respectful til someone give a you reason to put a sour taste in mouth.

Two options turn cheek?

Or speak your voice and stand tall .

Wait what I’m talking about lol

So yeah second run ?

Oh @TheMadDabber temp gun 100$ on sale at local crap tire store for 20$ on flyer all candian residents looking for a temp gun . Easy affordable purchase hot sale.

Talk soon you beautiful people.

Some pictures well we wait for update on OGC

Flush has begun now I kind have lost date as I feel like I can keep tabs but now I just liek to go by with growth rate and so forth it’s to my best intent we cruise in veg low riding the ppm line and then flip hits we need to be already to start increasing bloom and after week or so decrease our nitrogen uptake .

Anyways dying for future log reference.

Okay pics joe

Happy day after 420 magazine

Back
Top Bottom