Kismet Goes Wild For Chem '91 & '79 Xmas Bud

I've been intrigued for sometime now about Hempy and I know several folks like to start seeds in it. That would mean I have to ph crap my water unless I ran AN stuff or something.

Hempy and Scrog, two things on my canna bucket list.:p
Hempy is great for popping new beans even if there are f'n gnats lurking? It has won my love .

The fear of the gnats not eating my baby bean roots is enough for me.

Oof! That would make me switch to perlite in a heartbeat. How long before you move them to the coco and how do you keep the gnats off at that point? Amy's BD suffered all through the grow.
Im always unsure what the rules are about posting external links. In any event google "gnat nix" its made by the people who brought you growstones.

So you mixed it into your coco? Can you do that with the seedlings as well rather than go with hempy cups?
Just been using straight hempy no coco for the babies.Then once they get big enough to resist the little buggers they seem to be fine? Still top dress with perlite and bottom dress as well just in case. 2inches of perlite top and bottom? War. lol

Hempy is great for popping new beans even if there are f'n gnats lurking? It has won my love .

DO you think the hempy could replace Hydrotun. I hade those fungi gnats last grow. Man what a bunch of shit F them guys. I think they came from my general hydroponic rapid rooter plugs. I just started 4 more plants. And I’m worried if that’s true will I have them again. Now if I could replace the plug And Hydrotun maybe that can solve an upcoming issue. But what’s this ph issue does it have high ph or low ph is it controllable. Also how would it work out in a hydro setup. :hmmmm:

But what’s this ph issue does it have high ph or low ph is it controllable. Also how would it work out in a hydro setup. :hmmmm:
I am pretty sure perlite is a neutral medium as far as ph goes. You could pop them in perlite instead of the rapid rooters then upload them in hydro later. Problem with hydro is that they get in the roots and just live there like the issues you were having Ice. But at least you will know they aren't piggybacking in the rapid rooters with the hempy.

You could soak the rooters in H2O2 first and kill the larvae as well.
I am kind of scared to use H202 on seeds guess you could flush all the peroxide out before you drop them though . Probably irrational but noticed it did slow the girls down for a week when i dosed them for the gnats.

Back
Top Bottom