Konk's 1st Grow: ON Canada

They love the stress and bounce back fast.
So far they do, yes. Last few nights have been cool and they are pretty dewy in the mornings...new thing to get my spidey senses going.

That morning dew is fine in the veg stage. Gets a bit worrisome when there in flower though. If they catch early morning sun and burn off the dew quick it's good.

That morning dew is fine in the veg stage. Gets a bit worrisome when there in flower though. If they catch early morning sun and burn off the dew quick it's good.
:thumb: these days they get direct sun from about 9am to 7pm.
Everyday brings a potential new threat and I'm reading they bounce back during veg better than flower, I'm gonna get higher and take it day by day... :rollit:

I read to water them in the morning, so tomorrow is full strength Pro-mix multi purpose garden fertilizer 20.8.8 all around.

Everyone tucked in
And a little Baby Rand collage, she seems tough enough. I'll say I'm supercropping on purpose for experience sake.

I read to water them in the morning, so tomorrow is full strength Pro-mix multi purpose garden fertilizer 20.8.8 all around.
So it seems I did not give them full strength I gave them about 1/3 dose...oh well, they seem happy.
I need to see how they react to today's watering and up them next time...no harm done...:rolleyes:
Edited to add packaging photo

I was thinking I might attempt dismantling one of these plants and try to get the tops through some 2x2 plastic mesh I found, kinda like a puzzle. Off to find some scrog info...:nerd-with-glasses:

I was thinking I might attempt dismantling one of these plants and try to get the tops through some 2x2 plastic mesh I found, kinda like a puzzle. Off to find some scrog info...:nerd-with-glasses:
I am scrogging in my tent atm feel free to stop by my current journal and ask anything you like

Rerigged them all this morning after reading another of InTheShed's tutorial threads, this one is about supercropping. I just bent everything out of my way and tried to pay attention to the branches and potential flower sites. My rogue interpretation... check it out

This is #5, Random (bag seed) looking better after I may have snapped her about 2 weeks ago.

I did find a broken piece off of this same plant this morning, I think the wind caught it.
I have nothing better to do than attempt to save it, this is #5.6 Broke Rand

Happy weekend, stay safe!

This plant #5 Random is from bag seed. From what I am seeing and reading I think this plant has started to flower. It is female, right? :nomo:
Anyone who happens by want to confirm this is a female plant, please, let me know if you're suspicious at all because I now have 2 cuttings from this plant way too close to the others...
This is the 3 Rands up close
Thank you! :thanks:

Honey-do built a work table for the plants
Started the day roughing up #5 Random...
Honey-do also built an awesome do-dad for me to attempt a scrog or something like it.
We immediately got a thunderstorm with a heavy downpour and they look no worse for wear.
Gave #2,3,4, and 5.5 the flower boost this morning

#4 Recluse was the first plant outdoors and seems to be stretching. Think this may be the first to "flower" of the 4 lemon sapphire seeds.
This pic is #1 Runt that we moved to the screen and plant #2 Julie-N.
Also went looking for this from the seed company.

#4 Recluse was the first plant outdoors and seems to be stretching. Think this may be the first to "flower" of the 4 lemon sapphire seeds.

I posted this yesterday and I found this information this morning and am now going with #4 is preflowering still stretching ...:nerd-with-glasses:

These are posted from another website strictly for info purposes noted on the image, hope that is alright.

An input would be great, thank you!

Edited: Ugh ffs, I changed my mind. Stretch not preflower.

Joined the forum 2 weeks ago today. I think I arrived in time for the stretch, just like @CanadianJim said when I arrived. Thanks for the regional input...

Gave the whole crop 1/3 dose of miracle grow 15.30.15 this morning.

This is a comparison of #5.5 Baby Rand (bag seed)
This is the evolution of #1 Runt over the 2 weeks
#3 Rippy ~ before and after rigging this morning
Oh, I found a few creepy crawlies in #3. Moved the spider but left the lady bugs...
Last one is this mini potential root on #5.8 Rumple Rand, experiment...

Appreciate the wealth of information on this site and the stories of the incredible trailblazers make me appreciate that information even more! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom