Konk's 1st Grow: ON Canada

Love all these pics. I think pics make a great journal. All your ladies are looking phat n happy. This flower run is going to be awesome.
I'm glad and thank you for commenting when you pop in. I ventured from my journal, but my convelouted ramblings we're not well expressed worth a shit.
At least the pics make sense :laughtwo: :rollit:

Organic info ~ Banana peel
gonna compost that banana slurry... couple versions to boil or refrigerate and use the lovely smelling water strained water, so compost it is...

Gave 1, 5, 5.5, 5.6 & 5.7 10-15-10, 2 droppers to 4L
2, 3, & 4 15-30-15, 5 small scoops to 5L

Just made sure that I gave them all a little feed, they were not dry but we have no rain forcasted for like 30 hours, so Im going for it.

Inside the cats found experiment 5.8, Rumble Rand. I added a couple small pieces from cleaning out the underside of #1, but the cats climbed onto the counter to eat them...I think I'll take them to the compost pile in the morning.

Happy weekend, stay safe!

Gave 1, 5, 5.5, 5.6 & 5.7 10-15-10, 2 droppers to 4L
2, 3, & 4 15-30-15, 5 small scoops to 5L
I just did a fat dab but this took me a couple tries to read lol is "1, 5, 5.5, 5.6 & 5.7" different plants? :rofl: :bong:

Inside the cats found experiment 5.8, Rumble Rand. I added a couple small pieces from cleaning out the underside of #1, but the cats climbed onto the counter to eat them...I think I'll take them to the compost pile in the morning.
Dang cats lol so cute but straight demons

I just did a fat dab but this took me a couple tries to read lol is "1, 5, 5.5, 5.6 & 5.7" different plants? :rofl: :bong:

It is all the same plant :rofl: but it's the unknown seed and is fragile. I've just salvaged all of the damage Ive done and named it. :lot-o-toke:

Some are working out better than others...

And my cat is like the honey badger, she don't give a fu**!

20200828_135111.jpg

I am confused :rofl: are they like different clones of same plant? you make it sound like multiple individual plants/clones

I suppose they're unintentional or non traditional clones, I am going with the flow. As a piece broke I stuck it in root juice and they've grown. It's trial and error. Instead of throwing them in the compost I'm trying to see if I can get 8 weeks growth out of them.
They are what, "Of-Rand"? I just gave them a number. :bongrip:

Edited my their to they're

More rain overnight and they seem to be fairing ok, so far, but it isn't going to end for hours.

When there was a lull I gave them all a little shake and trimmed out some crowding.

Hasn't been stormy or too windy, so I've covered them.

No rain this minute...They were tarped overnight and things look pretty good this morning. Gave them all a twist to hopefully allow a new area of the underside of bags to get new air flow from underneath the table.

Gave 2, 3 & 4 each 1 tbsp of Promix flower 3-7-3, removed strings switched to coated wire and trimmed out some crowding.

Lesson for next run is to support the stems eariler. Let them grow after the solo transplant and when impatient just support the stem growth vertically at the base, remember the therapy rock! I had covered the leggy seedlings and then folded them asap.

To my inexperienced eye the stem looks good, I'm just now dealing with low branches and angled stems...

Thinned out and dry

There have been ants, ladybugs, a close fly by from a hummingbird and another bigger grosser spider

Organic info ~ Banana peel
gonna compost that banana slurry... couple versions to boil or refrigerate and use the lovely smelling water strained water, so compost it is...
I was reading the other day and came across an article about the chemicals in non organic bananas. You ever read anything about that? Did you know that if you eat 95 bananas in a row you will have a cardiac arrest? lol. I dunno why I was on bananas that day...ahhhh maybe thats my minds eye telling me to buy banana kush seed. Yeah, that's gotta be it...lol.

It is all the same plant :rofl: but it's the unknown seed and is fragile. I've just salvaged all of the damage Ive done and named it. :lot-o-toke:

Some are working out better than others...

And my cat is like the honey badger, she don't give a fu**!

20200828_135111.jpg
Looking good in here. That looks like my cat only mine is all black. Funny funny animals they are.

More rain overnight and they seem to be fairing ok, so far, but it isn't going to end for hours.

When there was a lull I gave them all a little shake and trimmed out some crowding.

Hasn't been stormy or too windy, so I've covered them.
Nothing says love better than a pile of leaf.

Gave 2, 3 & 4 each 1 tbsp of Promix flower 3-7-3, removed strings switched to coated wire and trimmed out some crowding.

Lesson for next run is to support the stems eariler. Let them grow after the solo transplant and when impatient just support the stem growth vertically at the base, remember the therapy rock! I had covered the leggy seedlings and then folded them asap.

To my inexperienced eye the stem looks good, I'm just now dealing with low branches and angled stems...

Thinned out and dry

There have been ants, ladybugs, a close fly by from a hummingbird and another bigger grosser spider
Can't ask for anything better than what youve got going on. Those girls are so happy.

I was reading the other day and came across an article about the chemicals in non organic bananas. You ever read anything about that? Did you know that if you eat 95 bananas in a row you will have a cardiac arrest? lol. I dunno why I was on bananas that day...ahhhh maybe thats my minds eye telling me to buy banana kush seed. Yeah, that's gotta be it...lol.
No, I didn't dig deep enough to learn about chemicals but it reminds me of my kid coming home from girl guides and talking about the poison in apple seed, it may require many thousand seeds. You maybe should look into banana kush seed :laughtwo:

Can't ask for anything better than what youve got going on. Those girls are so happy.

High praise! I was thinking that with my "Home Hardware" sort of fertilizers I should be looking for more potassium. Once I started reading and saw it is often used in the last 6 weeks of flowering I immediately moved it to the procrastination section of my searching :rofl:

Nah man, the article about the bananas was chatting about the many toxic chemicals found on the random grocery store banana. It seems there are no regulations or restrictions in the areas they are grown.... .........Read here
This came to mind when I saw you were using banana. I dunno if these toxins can transfer over. Just a fyi.

This is a laughable experiment but I've got time to fart around with them. If this doesn't perk up by morning I'll call it. :laughtwo: Went from water to soil and into the sun. Then back into water...then probably the comost pile lol

Gave #5 a little clean up. I found a few of my pins dangling from the growth. That has to be a good sign.

They have dried nicely considering all the rain we got last week and into the weekend.

This is a laughable experiment but I've got time to fart around with them. If this doesn't perk up by morning I'll call it. :laughtwo: Went from water to soil and into the sun. Then back into water...then probably the comost pile lol

Gave #5 a little clean up. I found a few of my pins dangling from the growth. That has to be a good sign.

They have dried nicely considering all the rain we got last week and into the weekend.
Ya might want to throw those clones under a humidity dome. A clone in a aeroponic cloner doesn't need a dome but ones rooted in rock wool or soil usually do. Since they don't have roots they need the moisture to thrive. I'd put it in a shady spot for a white too. At least till she perks up a little. The others look great.

Back
Top Bottom