Konk's 1st Grow: ON Canada

Fed 2, 3, & 4 ~ 1 full tablespoon of 15-30-15 to about 5L of water. 1, 5, 5.5, 5.6, 5.7 ~ 3 full droppers of 10-15-10 to 4L of water.

Experiment continues! I had cut this piece off of the lowest branch on plant 4. Until today the humidity had let up and putting it in the full sun wasn't cool. Will see if this grows anywhere, there is a window of 6-8 weeks before we get too cold...I think

Other salvaged pieces seem green still.

Note to self: when 8 weeks from seed go for broke and up-pot big. #5.5 soil is too wet and too green in that inadequate pot...

Ya might want to throw those clones under a humidity dome. A clone in a aeroponic cloner doesn't need a dome but ones rooted in rock wool or soil usually do. Since they don't have roots they need the moisture to thrive. I'd put it in a shady spot for a white too. At least till she perks up a little. The others look great.

This is a survival of the fittest versus the frost adventure with the salvaged pieces. It seems they are resilient if you just toss them around and are mindful of the elements. I had little hope this far in but couldn't resist attempting to save it. I think if it had been shaded it maybe wouldn't have missed a beat.
The humidity dome is great for the next grow when I may deliberately try cloning. I've never done a hands-on grow and I am trying whatever presents itself.
It is not at all like taking pliers a blade ( I knew it was awesome...) and an allen wrench to a stem, your experiments are much more fun to watch! :nerd-with-glasses:

Gave 2, 3, 4 in the bags about a litre of water because they seemed light, the breeze is almost a wind but so far so good.

Tidied up #1 in the screen. Moved biggest growth outside screen, cleaned up bottom to 1st screen and tried to run growth to closest opening...totaly winging it here :laughtwo:

Experiment continues...might get a joint if it takes but would never know otherwise.

We had a little rain overnight after an overcast and windy day.

Today marks 13 weeks from seed. Think #5 started to flower about a week ahead of plants 1-4. It is random bagseed and I am guessing it is a sativa strain because it has tinner leaves, is more fragile and started flowering ahead of the indica.

And #3 Rippy seems to attract the most creatures

The bag ladies are feeling light. I have to head back to the proper watering threads and refresh my memory. Tough call with the overcast sky and forecasted rain. Think I'll hit them to run off in the morning, unless we get overnight rain or it's still forcasted through Tuesday.

Fed 2, 3, & 4 ~ 1 sorta heaping tablespoon of 15-30-15 to about 6L of water. 1 & 5 ~ 4 full droppers of 10-15-10 to 4L of water. I caved, they were so light and now the rain has started and the wind has picked up... :rolleyes:

Note: Today is 13 weeks from seed
Plant #5, pisitls August 15 ~ today day 19
Plants #1-4, pisitils August 21 ~ today day 13

Konk everything fantastic and about as healthy as they can be. Seriously those plants are beautiful man, well done! :passitleft:

This journal deserves way more love than it’s getting.
Thank you, I appreciate that! :passitleft:
I have no experience and am trying to keep up. I'm also a bit of a doomsdayer and starting to think that the fall elements is when its gonna get real...

Thank you, I appreciate that! :passitleft:
I have no experience and am trying to keep up. I'm also a bit of a doomsdayer and starting to think that the fall elements is when its gonna get real...
Yeah I’ve been feeling it too with the cool nights. I’d imagine with you being in Canada it’s even cooler. Have you reached out to some fellow Canadians for help about growing outside going into the fall months?

I’m pretty new hear as well and still finding my way into the flow of things but if I notice a Canadian outside grower I’ll remember ya. I’ll scroll through my watch list tomorrow and look who might be growing outside up north.

Yeah I’ve been feeling it too with the cool nights. I’d imagine with you being in Canada it’s even cooler. Have you reached out to some fellow Canadians for help about growing outside going into the fall months?

I’m pretty new hear as well and still finding my way into the flow of things but if I notice a Canadian outside grower I’ll remember ya. I’ll scroll through my watch list tomorrow and look who might be growing outside up north.
It has cooled down in the evenings for a bit, but it was an incredibly hot and humid July.
I was able to narrow it down even more finding these guys Ontario Outdoors 2020 and am able to see a really nice climate comparison.

I missed this post but saw the list, thanks.

Fed 2, 3, & 4 ~ 1 sorta heaping tablespoon of 15-30-15 to about 6L of water. 1 & 5 ~ 4 full droppers of 10-15-10 to 4L of water. I caved, they were so light and now the rain has started and the wind has picked up... :rolleyes:

Note: Today is 13 weeks from seed
Plant #5, pisitls August 15 ~ today day 19
Plants #1-4, pisitils August 21 ~ today day 13

We had a little rain overnight after an overcast and windy day.

The bag ladies are feeling light. I have to head back to the proper watering threads and refresh my memory. Tough call with the overcast sky and forecasted rain. Think I'll hit them to run off in the morning, unless we get overnight rain or it's still forcasted through Tuesday.

Found Emilya's Flowering Addendum and have added to my signature. It is a portion of Emilya's watering potted plant information thread specific to flowering. Check it out!

Did you add some aspirin to the water for the one you are trying to clone?

Nope, just a rinsed out jug from the recycle bin. What does the asprin do, feed them or encourage growth?

It acts like root powder/gel because it contains salicylic acid.
:nerd-with-glasses: thank you

This is just a random wiki search, but there is some info to look into here ~ note to self

Gave the savage team 2 full droppers of 10-15-10 to about 3L of water.
This is the biggest of those 3 above

The "of 4" experiment continues. Tossed into a well rinsed bottle out of the recycle bin.

Crop looks happy and the rain is now forcasted for after the weekend, hooray!

More help lol

Safe and happy weekend!

It has cooled down in the evenings for a bit, but it was an incredibly hot and humid July.
I was able to narrow it down even more finding these guys Ontario Outdoors 2020 and am able to see a really nice climate comparison.

I missed this post but saw the list, thanks.
Happy you found growers that know how to grow outdoors up in Canada :thumb:

@Konks Dirt Empire
Looking amazing, and well documented journal konk. Keep it up bro..... It only gets better... Personally cold nights (within reason) really inspires the ladies in my experience. To push to finish... I leave my ladies out until the night's are below -5. You'll see some outstanding colours and big trichome production. It's a beautiful thing.
:goodluck: :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom