Krissi's Side Project: Gorillas Like Lemons, Too - Photoperiod 2021

Blueberry, yes please!

Perfect terpene profile in this lady!!!

20220103_135235.jpg

Blueberry, yes please!

Perfect terpene profile in this lady!!!

20220103_135235.jpg
Yummy to the freaking TEE! Looks like you’ve actually got dried blueberries in there!

Side note:
My succulent is having another growth spurt

We all love plants and you have met all of mine so I wanted to share this morning.

They make me :)

20211231_102013.jpg
if you drought her, her trichomes will increase ;)

Like literally don't ever water her...or even think about watering her. Haaa haaaa. Good one RM.

can barely smoosh her in the tent anymore...G needs to finish up so I can give my others, including Gigi some more space! That or I need a bigger tent lol
Oooorrrrr...not have so many ready at the same time! :laugh: :idea:
I am currently in this debate with my brain. I just dropped 10 seeds in the past 24 hrs. Granted, one a few will actually be inside the tent to maturity, but I need to start a better planning system to get my timing down and not run out of space. I'm joking with you because you still have space but it is an important part of our planning process. The Space limitations we all have and how to maximize it. You're doing a bang up job to me getting their timing.
Shed would kill me knowing I even tried her at all so soon...so shhh!!
Don't worry @InTheShed won't know. I won't tell.

Also, he does do quick drying for testers. I did the same thing. I wish there was a quick cure method!

Smoke them whenever you want! And mine aren't cured for 6 weeks, they're cured at least three weeks before anyone gets a shot at them. That's 6 weeks is post harvest!

Ohhhhhh :laugh: oopsies!
Some are ready and some still need more time (like the Chiquita Banana), but either way that's just what I do. Your harvest, your timing. :cheesygrinsmiley:
When it smells pungent enough, I smoke it lol

Like literally don't ever water her...or even think about watering her. Haaa haaaa. Good one RM.

Oooorrrrr...not have so many ready at the same time! :laugh: :idea:
I am currently in this debate with my brain. I just dropped 10 seeds in the past 24 hrs. Granted, one a few will actually be inside the tent to maturity, but I need to start a better planning system to get my timing down and not run out of space. I'm joking with you because you still have space but it is an important part of our planning process. The Space limitations we all have and how to maximize it. You're doing a bang up job to me getting their timing.

Don't worry @InTheShed won't know. I won't tell.

Also, he does do quick drying for testers. I did the same thing. I wish there was a quick cure method!
Oh you will be fine!!!! Plenty of space, always room for 30 more or so...

Bahahahaha thanks Baked!

He found out

oh does he?! You and me both!
You're a funny one..maybe I won't even have to cure her before I smoke her either :rofl:

Good morning. Positive vibes sent to everyone today. Much grow love from Gigi

Can you believe she is mostly an Indica?? They weren't kidding when they said she would grow like a Sativa, though....

20220104_105630.jpg

20220104_105810.jpg

20220104_105800.jpg

20220104_112714.jpg

20220104_112741.jpg

20220104_112548.jpg

I hope you're all recovered at your house...the plants look healthy AF!
Hey Shed! Thanks friend! TK retested with 2 tests-1 was a mixed weird reading and the other was positive so he is still under quarantine although he has been making his way out with his mask to help put Chritmas lights away and stuff. He feels fine, though. Baby still has the stuffy nose, been giving him Children's Zyrtec...

As for the plants, hurray! They are really happy this group of girls! Gigi is such a beautiful and fun aide project even though her flowering @Weed Seeds Express sister, Onyx sometimes steals the show!

Thanks for your + vibes here!

Probably should have just waited til tomorrow for a pic update but didn't want to leave her out. She's just as special as the rest....:love:

20220105_220041.jpg

20220105_220033.jpg

20220105_220204.jpg

20220105_220228.jpg

20220105_220044.jpg

20220105_220743.jpg

And we're off guys and gals!! She is in her holding cabinet for 12-18 hours then will be paper plated, paper toweled, and sprayed. Exciting times!!!!

Oh yea...got a tree frog today and a new tank for him. He is green like the other children in my grow room.

20211029_180237.jpg

Good night from this journal everyone!

20211029_210712~2.jpg

20211029_210742~2.jpg

20211029_210830~2.jpg

20211029_200048.jpg
Nice to see u drinking a good drop also , love Corona

:welcome:

Getting this journal started with just a quick hey there and hello and a brief what's cooking good looking...

Next weekend I will be germinating a Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze feminized seed amongst others.

This grow will run concurrently with another new grow and two other grow journals that will also be starting up to replace the ones I have existing. All new journals will be linked to the final pages of my current journals.

I am blessed to have 4x sponsorship support on these next grows but to adhere to sponsorship guidelines, I am splitting this next chapter into 3 separate journals.

@Prescription Blend will be the only sponsor mentioned in all 3 journals. The seed from this grow is from i49 seed bank and the image following this introduction is courtesy of i49 seeds.

Here's a little on the strain and when the time comes closer, I'll give you all the big strain info and grow set up run down...

The strain: Gorilla Glue Super Lemon Haze

Phenotype: Photoperiod

Genetics: Mostly Indica but plant characteristics are that of a Sativa

Noteable: Very potent, one punch packing, psychoactive

Screenshot_20211020-085343_Google.jpg

I look forward to having you all follow along!

I am in the process of compiling a tag list and all of you will be tagged when I come back here to finalize the start of this journal!

Happy growing everyone, get ready, GGL is coming to a feed near you!
Hey @Krissi1982
I know I'm late but I will catch up tho.

Hey @Krissi1982
I know I'm late but I will catch up tho.
Hey Ossi. Take your time, happy to have you come by. Hope you have been having a good New Year...

Those Corona Premiers though are really nice...less filling than the OG but still all the taste

Back
Top Bottom