Krissi's Side Project: Gorillas Like Lemons, Too - Photoperiod 2021

46f9a4ff48918393a5dc93b818a1dde7.jpg
A LITTLE ABOUT MY NUTRIENTS

**HANDCRAFTED IN SMALL BATCHES AND USED EXCLUSIVELY IN SOME OF OREGON'S PREMIER GARDENS SINCE 2007**

@Prescription Blend uses only "organic, non GMO plant extracts, minerals from biological sources and traditional ingredients".

It is a complete 6 part nutrient kit optimized in medical gardens for use with both hydroponic, coco and soil and brewed to exacting standards. It's 6 components are:

BIO-SI-Liquid innoculent with nitrogen and potassium. A broad and diverse spectrum of naturally occurring, beneficial soil derived microbes.

CORE A-Primary macro-nutrients(Phosphorus, Postassium, Sulfur, Magnesium and fully chelated micronutrients with an amino acid-complex)

CORE B-Nitrogen, Potassium, Calcium

BIG DATA (FLOWER ONLY) Changes NPK ratio

KELPFUL- Combination of several varieties from the N. Atlantic and Tasmanian Islands, loaded with organic fulvic acids

PRECURSOR 1-Metabolic Booster

Prescription Blend is the "result of understanding plant physiology and biochemistry, good old fashioned testing, and responsible gardening practices for a TRUE prescription grade harvest".

Their main mission is to "provide your garden with the highest quality nutrients in a way that preserves our planet"-they even ship in plain brown boxes to reduce footprints!

**Encourages cell division and rapid growth

**Improved nutrient uptake through chelation to organic fulvic acids

**A highly absorbable nitrogen profile that allows plants to orient to capture light as well as build plant tissues

**Their variety of components naturally supports the plants biological signaling, flower growth and development of trichomes

**Drives enzyme function to store and transport energy

**Creates building blocks for oils and terpens while promoting root growth and flower set

RAVING REVIEWS:

"BEST NUTRIENTS I EVER USED"

"THE BEST ORGANIC NUTRIENTS MONEY CAN BUY"

"WHOA!!!!"

"THE CLEAR WINNER IN QUALITY NUTRIENTS"

"ABSOLUTELY UNDERRATED, DO NOT OVERLOOK"

:yahoo:

Prescription Blend comes in the best packaging and is easily storable and easy to pour!!

The feeding chart is extremely straight forward and easy to follow

a0feb51ba2e2bec8636181568bb44883.jpg

This is a fantastic sponsorship with a fantastic product. It is well balanced, well researched and doted on by the growing community.

The only non-organic additions to these nutrients will be the applications, if necessary, of Cal-Mag and PH down.

SOIL ADDENDUMS:

I will be implementing organic Epsom salt foliar sprays, epsom salt and earthworm casting toppings and a soil addendum upon transplants that includes a 3:1 ratio of Epsom salt to organic cane sugar directly beneath root placement along with 2c of earthworm castings mixed directly into the soil.

My SOIL of choice is:

Fox Farm Ocean Forest

My SEEDLING GROW MEDIUM of choice is:

An Organic Jiffy Seed Starting Mix of coconut coir, peat moss, and vermiculite

I'm extremely excited to use this specific combination of nutrients, mediums and organic supplements on this grow.

I can only imagine the magic that will come.

Grow set up info to come over the next several days along with Pest Prevention practices, temp and RH numbers, methadology and training, seedling habitation information, and a detailed strain breakdown..

20211006_185705.jpg

20211018_145639.jpg

20211018_223651.jpg

20211018_223555.jpg

20211018_223559.jpg

46f9a4ff48918393a5dc93b818a1dde7.jpg
A LITTLE ABOUT MY NUTRIENTS

**HANDCRAFTED IN SMALL BATCHES AND USED EXCLUSIVELY IN SOME OF OREGON'S PREMIER GARDENS SINCE 2007**

@Prescription Blend uses only "organic, non GMO plant extracts, minerals from biological sources and traditional ingredients".

It is a complete 6 part nutrient kit optimized in medical gardens for use with both hydroponic, coco and soil and brewed to exacting standards. It's 6 components are:

BIO-SI-Liquid innoculent with nitrogen and potassium. A broad and diverse spectrum of naturally occurring, beneficial soil derived microbes.

CORE A-Primary macro-nutrients(Phosphorus, Postassium, Sulfur, Magnesium and fully chelated micronutrients with an amino acid-complex)

CORE B-Nitrogen, Potassium, Calcium

BIG DATA (FLOWER ONLY) Changes NPK ratio

KELPFUL- Combination of several varieties from the N. Atlantic and Tasmanian Islands, loaded with organic fulvic acids

PRECURSOR 1-Metabolic Booster

Prescription Blend is the "result of understanding plant physiology and biochemistry, good old fashioned testing, and responsible gardening practices for a TRUE prescription grade harvest".

Their main mission is to "provide your garden with the highest quality nutrients in a way that preserves our planet"-they even ship in plain brown boxes to reduce footprints!

**Encourages cell division and rapid growth

**Improved nutrient uptake through chelation to organic fulvic acids

**A highly absorbable nitrogen profile that allows plants to orient to capture light as well as build plant tissues

**Their variety of components naturally supports the plants biological signaling, flower growth and development of trichomes

**Drives enzyme function to store and transport energy

**Creates building blocks for oils and terpens while promoting root growth and flower set

RAVING REVIEWS:

"BEST NUTRIENTS I EVER USED"

"THE BEST ORGANIC NUTRIENTS MONEY CAN BUY"

"WHOA!!!!"

"THE CLEAR WINNER IN QUALITY NUTRIENTS"

"ABSOLUTELY UNDERRATED, DO NOT OVERLOOK"

:yahoo:

Prescription Blend comes in the best packaging and is easily storable and easy to pour!!

The feeding chart is extremely straight forward and easy to follow

a0feb51ba2e2bec8636181568bb44883.jpg

This is a fantastic sponsorship with a fantastic product. It is well balanced, well researched and doted on by the growing community.

The only non-organic additions to these nutrients will be the applications, if necessary, of Cal-Mag and PH down.

SOIL ADDENDUMS:

I will be implementing organic Epsom salt foliar sprays, epsom salt and earthworm casting toppings and a soil addendum upon transplants that includes a 3:1 ratio of Epsom salt to organic cane sugar directly beneath root placement along with 2c of earthworm castings mixed directly into the soil.

My SOIL of choice is:

Fox Farm Ocean Forest

My SEEDLING GROW MEDIUM of choice is:

A Jiffy Seed Starting Mix of coconut coir, peat moss, and vermiculite

I'm extremely excited to use this specific combination of nutrients, mediums and organic supplements on this grow.

I can only imagine the magic that will come.

Grow set up info to come over the next several days along with Pest Prevention practices, temp and RH numbers, methadology and training, seedling habitation information, and a detailed strain breakdown..

20211006_185705.jpg

20211018_145639.jpg

20211018_223651.jpg

20211018_223555.jpg

20211018_223559.jpg
Bring it !! Looking so forward to this.

Bring it !! Looking so forward to this.
Thanks so much Charlie, I'm trying to make this my new thing :rolleyes:

Figure if I'm good at it then I'd be doing an injustice not sharing my grows with others and taking advice from those same people to make my future grows and theirs, even better..Salute to growing together! :peace::passitleft:

Well organized nicely done,
I'll be learning lots but 4:30 comes early so have a great night work interferes both with my golf game and grow lol
Hahaha thanks buddy. I'll be looking for you

I'm in.
Are you setting up any more journals? Just so I can get a bucket of iced water to put my notifications bell in, incase it melts again:p
:rofl: I am actually! The AMAZON PT 1. Still in the making. I have to finish up the starts to this one and the SAFARI and then by the weekend, I'll have the 3rd up. Both the Amnesia and 5 strain journals will be closed though so you can save on about 3 bags of ice give or take...you're welcome!!! :thumb:

Page 3? Fuckin'ell! In with a promise to catch up... :ciao:
Well typing is about to begin again below so God speed my good friend Shed!!! Thanks for coming by:hug:

Moving on with the breakdown...

Since I am avoiding the use of any brand names in this particular journal besides my nutrient provider, this will be relatively short and simple!

What kinda space you working with girl?

Veg tent dimensions 24 x 24 X 60 w a 4-inch inline, carbon filter, and duct

Flower tent dimensions 48 x 48 x 80 w a 6-inch inline, carbon filter, and duct

LIGHTING-it matters

Veg Tent: 150W Dimmable LED and...

Either a 6-60W full spectrum fixture or an additional 100W Dimmable LED will also be behind the main light. I have yet to decide which would better suit my growing needs for this tent this grow-round. I will update when I know my final decision.

Flower Tent: 480W multi-strip LED

Pest Prevention-God let it rain ladybugs

2a7c41c9650f0840c9367bd0ec8fb7a3.jpg

I have recently started implementing Mosquito Dunks into my feeds, use the good ol ugly yellow sticky hanging fly traps and insecticidal soap. If the Good Lord would just give me a ladybug colony in my attic I would be forever indebted more than I already am.

Temperature and Humidity:

Seedlings and very early veg start off at about 70% RH working their way down through the vegetative process to around 65-60 then in flower to around 50-60.

Seedlings start at no less than 80 degrees no more than 85

Veggies hold between 78 and 82

Flower 78-84 during the day, 70-76 at night

*Note*
Some strains prefer more heat and humidity in Mediterranean like conditions while some flourish in less humid, cooler temperatures

SEEDLING HABITATION:

I do not dome my seedlings. They are not started in solo cups or a seedling starter kit, rather in 4in plastic pots with 8 drain holes underneath. As aforementioned, my medium for them is a mix of coconut coir, peat moss and vermiculite. After about 2 weeks they are ready to be re-homed.

Seedling feed:

@Prescription Blend provides a feeding schedule of 1-2ml p/gl both CORE A and CORE B during this developmental stage

Up-potting: With FFOF

This grow will move from its initial 4 in pot to a 3 gl self feed then to a 5 gl self feed and finally to an 8gl. 5gl transfer occurs before the start of 12/12. Then before flowering commences, a move to the 8gl is made.

Methadology and Training:

adbb5513cd60757d83c51a276cf77d24.jpg

No, I don't use the canna-bonsai method but it's a pretty radical idea...

For this particular grow, as she is a Photoperiod, I will be using the following methods in my growing madness:

HST bend and snap

End of Flower Droughting

End of Flower increase in dark time

I do not LST my photos and do not begin HST until around week 6/7 of veg. I like to gold my girls to veg between 7 and 9 weeks.

Last but not least, detailed strain information and set up pics to come before germination commences this weekend.

So for now...

Moving on with the breakdown...

Since I am avoiding the use of any brand names in this particular journal besides my nutrient provider, this will be relatively short and simple!

What kinda space you working with girl?

Veg tent dimensions 24 x 24 X 60
Flower tent dimensions 48 x 48 x 80

LIGHTING-it matters

Veg Tent: 150W Dimmable LED and...

Either a 6-60W full spectrum fixture or an additional 100W Dimmable LED will also be behind the main light. I have yet to decide which would better suit my growing needs for this tent this grow-round. I will update when I know my final decision.

Flower Tent: 480W multi-strip LED

Pest Prevention-God let it rain ladybugs

2a7c41c9650f0840c9367bd0ec8fb7a3.jpg

I have recently started implementing Mosquito Dunks into my feeds, use the good ol ugly yellow sticky hanging fly traps and insecticidal soap. If the Good Lord would just give me a ladybug colony in my attic I would be forever indebted more than I already am.

Temperature and Humidity:

Seedlings and very early veg start off at about 70% RH working their way down through the vegetative process to around 65-60 then in flower to around 50-60.

Seedlings start at no less than 80 degrees no more than 85

Veggies hold between 78 and 82

Flower 78-84 during the day, 70-76 at night

*Note*
Some strains prefer more heat and humidity in Mediterranean like conditions while some flourish in less humid, cooler temperatures

SEEDLING HABITATION: I do not dome my seedlings. They are not started in solo cups or a seedling starter kit, rather in 4in plastic pots with 8 drain holes underneath. As aforementioned, my medium for them is a mix of coconut coir, peat moss and vermiculite. After about 2 weeks they are ready to be re-homed.

Seedling feed:

@Prescription Blend provides a feeding schedule of 1-2ml p/gl both CORE A and CORE B during this developmental stage

Up-potting: This grow will move from its initial 4 in pot to a 3 gl self feed then to a 5 gl self feed and finally to an 8gl. 5gl transfer occurs before the start of 12/12. Then before flowering commences, a move to the 8gl is made.

Methadology and Training:

adbb5513cd60757d83c51a276cf77d24.jpg

No, I don't use the canna-bonsai method but it's a pretty radical idea...

For this particular grow, as she is a Photoperiod, I will be using the following methods in my growing madness:

HST bend and snap

End of Flower Droughting

End of Flower increase in dark time

I do not LST my photos and do not begin HST until around week 6/7 of veg. I like to gold my girls to veg between 7 and 9 weeks.

Last but not least, detailed strain information and set up pics to come before germination commences this weekend.

So for now...
Simply awesome mate. Looking forward to this journal going, ermmm?? Forward!
Can I ask a question? Why do you prefer HST over LST?

Oh! I unintentionally grow like a cannabonsai. My plants never grow very big and they produce feck all.

Simply awesome mate. Looking forward to this journal going ermmm?? Forward!
Can I ask a question? Why do you prefer HST over LST?

Oh! I unintentionally grow like a cannabonsai. My plants never grow very big and they produce feck all.
You know what Squig...I don't have a good answer for you other than I can literally feel what I am doing to them. I feel safer that way and it helps with aiding the end goal of a heavy crop. I don't have any other answer for you other than that. Hold on while I go look up what feck all means.....

I'm just gonna put that there for everyone else...

OK I'm back...yes you do produce some fucking nice bonsai looking plants! Always so curiously, differently, amazingly beautiful-always happy to see you here and know you are listening to the calming sounds of your notification bells singing like the angels in A Christmas Story every time Krissi drops a comment

:theband::theband::theband:

Gave you all one pic thus far of this fantastic strain so here's a couple more and everything you might want to know about it

***Both photos belong to i49seeds***

Screenshot_20211025-154435_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20211025-154416_Google.jpg

Genetics:

Gorilla Glue #4 X Lemon Haze-parents are both Cannabis Cup Winners

Mostly Indica but plant characteristics are markedly that of a sativa

Tall and spindly in structure and is suggested for experienced hands

5 different places of origin-Afghanistan, Columbia, India, Mexico, and Thailand

THC:

27%

Yield:

14-18oz/m squared

Height:

UP TO 79 INCHES (EEEEEEE)

Flowering Time:

67-70 days or between 8 and 10 weeks

Medicinal Uses:

Anxiety, muscle spasms, stress, sleep disorders

Effects:

Calming, Relaxed, Both Sedating and Invigorating

Smell and Taste:

Earthy, Lemon, Pine, Refreshing

NOTEABLES:

Known to be super gooey

Suggested 4-8 week curing time for maximum taste and aroma

Extreme lemon scent

Bright green buds with brown pistils

"NOT A BEGINNER PLANT"

....Well, let's see what I can do with her....germination to come this weekend

2dff9fa8508240c77ba8c253b30cf9e3.jpg

@KritikalHitz here I am again!!! Lucky you huh....sheesh I can hear you over there, "this fucking girl doesn't stop..." and then there was another ding.....:rofl::Namaste::passitleft:

Thank God for indoor grows!!! And we have one starting this weekend. You guys didn't forget did you?? All set up ready to go. I ordered some new seedling pots with awesome drainage for this grow that I'm excited to break out. Also ordered some ladybugs....thanks again Gabs!

1a43084787e5b56d1ce53ec5dd04be45.jpg

Germ Friday hopefully into pots on Sunday. Here we grow!!

16354790814702231861234430509428.jpg

Well since the other two journals have a daily wisdom, I figured this needed a daily something so how about corny dad jokes?? I used to love them from my Papa.

DAILY DAD JOKE #1
OCTOBER 29 2021

So this guy is being chased by a cop who pulls him over.

The cop goes over to the window and says to the driver, "Hey buddy why are you going down the wrong way on a one way street?"

Dumbfoundedly the driver said, "What do you mean officer, I'm going the wrong way?"

"Yes", replied the cop, "Didn't you see the arrows?"

"The arrows", the man replied, "I didn't even see the Indians!"

A famous one from my grandfather :):green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom