Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

Holy cow, LB, is that your cotton candy girl....lord have mercy, she's gonna be a monster.....

I like your avatar, but can Green make it bigger.....the MJ leaf as the tail still shines through....can't see her titties, tho....:rofl:

Afternoon Sweetness, how's your day? It's cloudy but warm here, so i ain't complaining.

Hey Sugar
Clear warm but totally unmotivated to do shit outside:cheesygrinsmiley: hanging with our oldest right now so all good.

GD ask..........how long was your PC in 12/12 and how long to show pistols?

Anything for the two of you. Hope his doesn't take the time mine did, cause it tested my patience, and I'm a very patient person. Enjoy your lazy day with the family, i know i will this weekend with easter and all

My clones are showing signs of stress............anybody have a idea what the problem is? :passitleft:Thanks for any help you can give.:Namaste:

What is happening LB?

Hey Sugar
Clear warm but totally unmotivated to do shit outside:cheesygrinsmiley: hanging with our oldest right now so all good.

GD ask..........how long was your PC in 12/12 and how long to show pistols?

It took 3 weeks of 12/12 to get pistils, and she went 18 weeks of 12/12, and could have gone another two weeks easy
Ours revealed it's sex after only 6 days & immediately started acting up but she's recovering after 16 days under 12/12. Hope that helps.

My clones are showing signs of stress............anybody have a idea what the problem is? :passitleft:Thanks for any help you can give.:Namaste:

017564.JPG
016624.JPG
015674.JPG

Ladybud, it looks like the start of a calcium deficiency but I wouldn't worry about it this early in the game as long as it doesn't spread to other leafs. It could be nothing more than the girls adjusting to her new homes.

Not much just watching TV with GD............How is your world going?

Moving in the right direction weather wise....got class #2 and #3 rolling...it's all good....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom