:peace:What’s Update Seedsman Sponsored Journal - How Does Your Garden Grow? – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – Mar 24, 2018

:green_heart:Hello 420 Family & Supporters,:Namaste:

Yesterday was horses day, it was raining so the horses were drenched with a capital M for mud. I did manage to sneak in one kiss that made me squirm cause it was so muddy, but I never give up an opportunity to receive or give love. It was worth it.

Sooo we have 1 week left in this 8-week breeder schedule and I’ll probably add a second and third week for good measure because they are not ready for the chop, that I know.

Also, I have to boost Indica Lady #1 up and put her on a box so I can get her closer to the light and finish her off strong.

The aroma is quintessentially the ONLY strain I’ve grown that has an addicting scent in the aroma as the grow goes. This is definitely something I would recommend for chefs too because of the flavour profile and definitely for growers who want something new and exotic for a change. You cannot mistake the coffee in this pair of plants.

------------------

1. Type: Sweet Coffee Ryder

Week: 8

Days: 52

Nutes for Lady #1: 5ml calmag, 6ml bloom, 3ml grow (feeding every third day)

Nutes for Lady #2: 5ml calmag, 6ml bloom, 3ml grow, (daily, she’s relentless)

Temp: 25

RH: 60%

Strain: Indica & Sativa (one of each)

Technique: Germination, FIM, LST & Tip spreading

Comments: Flash On

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Top View

--------------------

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Side View

--------------------

Sweet Indica Lady #1 – 1 gallon – Stacking View

--------------------

Coffee Sativa Lady #2 – Top View

------------------

Coffee Sativa Lady #2 – Side View

------------------

Coffee Sativa Lady #2 – Stacking View

-----------------

* Much Love Sweet Coffee Lovers!

Thanks @Amy Gardner - hard to believe I'm numb in my brain but filled with knowledge to grow. I kinda surprise myself sometimes.

So Indica Lady #1 is in 1 gallon, and the Sativa Lady #2 is in 2 gallon pot. Which one would you like measurements of, it's no problem at all I have a measuring tape.

Also I should mention that I'm self-watering, meaning that I'm feeding from the bottom mostly.

That coffee taste really grows on you, you’ll like it I think.

@Pennywise - I can't smell it enough, I am definitely convinced that this flavour profile is essential for brain health. I wish I had more of it. It's a collecter seed, but none left.

I wanna drink a bowl of the coffee rider. Seriously great growing LadyG

Interesting G, what’s the coffee significance? Is it just a love of coffee? Or is there a significant neuro-genesis effect of that particular terpene profile? (That I missed you mention before)...

Which one would you like measurements of, it's no problem at all I have a measuring tape.

Um, both please? That’s help a lot. All our pots come in litre sizes, and they don’t quite match the gallon measurements so I’m trying to compare. :thanks:

:circle-of-love:

Ok Purple Afghan Kush is a fairly heavy indica, kind of like being wrapped in a warm fuzzy blanket.
You make it sound so dang good!!!

Interesting G, what’s the coffee significance? Is it just a love of coffee? Or is there a significant neuro-genesis effect of that particular terpene profile? (That I missed you mention before)...

Um, both please? That’s help a lot. All our pots come in litre sizes, and they don’t quite match the gallon measurements so I’m trying to compare. :thanks:

I use this to get my head around the gallons/litres pot sizes Amy, this is the circumference of the pot guide.
:Namaste:

@Amy Gardner
So I have measured 8 inch for 1 gallon and 9 inch for my 2 gallon, but after looking at Ninja's post, he nailed it with that info. Hope that helps.

* Good question about the coffee. I don't drink coffee cause it's too much coffee all at once and it makes me feel like I'm on speed...again...hahahaha younger days. But coffee terpenes are highly recommended for neuro genesis, sniffing coffee and taking it in smaller doses will actually help my brain by stimulation. Plus I crave it, but it hurts my tummy, so I am looking for other ways to incorporate that smell into my daily oil regime.

Typically, coffee grounds can be directly added to soil without composting. They may make the soil a little acidic if not rinsed, but cannabis like acidic soil.

Im just thinking of adding a little coffee aroma to your grow room. :)

*What a great idea. I have a small bucket of coffee I should put that into my grow room too. Smart Big Bear!!!

Back
Top Bottom