Okay tomorrow we have the Sativa pictures to view, then the next day we have dry weights before they go into jars, then we will make OIL OIL OIL. After I publish my updated version of my Brainiacs recipe, I will do an in depth strain review and answer some of the questions I had proposed at the beginning of this journal.

Hmmm, what to grow next, cue jeopardy thinking music.

I value my friendships, because they GROW on me...hahahaha stop it brain!

So I let them hang in my box for 2 days each, they dry quickly in my cardboard because there is so much air circulation. They get a bit too crispy if I let them stay for longer.

EDIT: And buffers the smell so it won't spread around the place. Like shutters to control smell kinda thingy. :) And I never get mold.

High Lady G2,

I'm sorry I missed your party. I'm so glad you're having such a grand time. You are getting much better! :hug::hug::hug:

Your sweet coffee ryder looked sensational. Also looks like a great harvest. I've heard of only low weights coming from autos, but you have done a really great job and surpassed most of the others. :welldone:

Hi Bode! Nutrition and disease is a subject very near and dear to me. I think I'll sit through it too and see what it's all about. While the info is likely going to be very good and informative...just be prepared for a sales pitch for a kit of lectures, info, book and/or vitamin supplements that will set you back a couple of hundred bucks! If something in the lectures peaks your interest, Google it. You will likely find much of the same research online and free! :green_heart: LG

Yeah, Lady Gaea, I wouldn't be surprised about the sales pitch. Bullets and sales pitches bounce off of me! HaHa. Sounded good. No, I watch these things for ideas. I juggle ideas when I research/learn. Can't get enough. Gotta go. I'll see you fine ladies and gents later, Ciao

:peace:What’s Update Seedsman Sponsored Journal - How Does Your Garden Grow? – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – April 19, 2018

Today I'm posting the pics of Coffee Sativa Lady #2, she gave me the most buds out of the two phenos. The weight pictures below are WET, tomorrow will come the dry weights of both. Also keeping in mind that these photos I'm posting were taken 2 days ago.

I did put two little pieces of both ladies aside to see how them smelled during the drying process. YES, the coffee is very significant even when half way dried. The curing is where I think the deep roast flavanoid might present itself.

I'm expecting the dry weight to be at least 50% less, but I had twice the fun trimming her knowing that I actually grew this. Now keeping in mind my goal is to grow an ounce per gallon. I grew in a 1 gallon & 2 gallon, so I'm aiming for 3 ounces dry to achieve my goals.

Look at the detail, even that photo underneath the leaf. So important to remember to be so gentle while cutting if you're making oil too. Those precious trichomes need to make it to the oil, so I I was careful enough to preserve those life saving meds.

Enjoy the pics. More pics tomorrow of official dry weights.

*You're laughing cause it's true...hahahahaha

High Lady G2,

I'm sorry I missed your party. I'm so glad you're having such a grand time. You are getting much better! :hug::hug::hug:

Your sweet coffee ryder looked sensational. Also looks like a great harvest. I've heard of only low weights coming from autos, but you have done a really great job and surpassed most of the others. :welldone:

Yeah, Lady Gaea, I wouldn't be surprised about the sales pitch. Bullets and sales pitches bounce off of me! HaHa. Sounded good. No, I watch these things for ideas. I juggle ideas when I research/learn. Can't get enough. Gotta go. I'll see you fine ladies and gents later, Ciao

*THanks Bode, we are having a party over here, nice to have fun during the harvest. My weights are WET, they are grossly inflated because of the heavy metal tray...hahahahah I just said heavy metal, stop it brain! Tomorrow I will have official dry weights AAAND they will be properly trimmed.

heya miss G, how are you doing? that tv box is amazing! i need to buy a new tv i guess lol.

It looks nice and frosty for sure so well done!!:goodjob:

*HAHAHAHAHAHA yah you can get the box for free if you go to the store and ask for it. I got mine for free and it looks like it's just a box for the tv. Really great to see you around, I've been doing pretty good, how are you? @NaturalSpirit

*HAHAHAHAHAHA yah you can get the box for free if you go to the store and ask for it. I got mine for free and it looks like it's just a box for the tv. Really great to see you around, I've been doing pretty good, how are you? @NaturalSpirit

Thats a great idea! then i can pick a size to lol.

I am good, ups and downs... the plants are finally going so thats a good mood booster :D
Take care and DAMN the buds are frosty:thumb:

Nice haul girl. You got those 3oz for sure it of those 2 plants. The second one alone you have that plus. Good job with those autos.

HI DB! I can't believe I grew that amount in such small pots. I would say it's the strain all the way, it's a solid genetic and takes a beating. In return, there is a quantity and quality. Now imagine when I move to a 3 gallon & 5 gallon, woohoo, oh nelly, there will be bud, if only I could grow half of what you do, I will be just fine!

Thats a great idea! then i can pick a size to lol.

I am good, ups and downs... the plants are finally going so thats a good mood booster :D
Take care and DAMN the buds are frosty:thumb:

*Thank you kindly for visiting, you are a natural spirit through and through. Much respect!

HI DB! I can't believe I grew that amount in such small pots. I would say it's the strain all the way, it's a solid genetic and takes a beating. In return, there is a quantity and quality. Now imagine when I move to a 3 gallon & 5 gallon, woohoo, oh nelly, there will be bud, if only I could grow half of what you do, I will be just fine!
Solid genetics helps but it's all the love and knowledge you put into it. And you are growing like me

:peace:What’s Update Seedsman Sponsored Journal - How Does Your Garden Grow? – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – April 19, 2018

Today I'm posting the pics of Coffee Sativa Lady #2, she gave me the most buds out of the two phenos. The weight pictures below are WET, tomorrow will come the dry weights of both. Also keeping in mind that these photos I'm posting were taken 2 days ago.

I did put two little pieces of both ladies aside to see how them smelled during the drying process. YES, the coffee is very significant even when half way dried. The curing is where I think the deep roast flavanoid might present itself.

I'm expecting the dry weight to be at least 50% less, but I had twice the fun trimming her knowing that I actually grew this. Now keeping in mind my goal is to grow an ounce per gallon. I grew in a 1 gallon & 2 gallon, so I'm aiming for 3 ounces dry to achieve my goals.

Look at the detail, even that photo underneath the leaf. So important to remember to be so gentle while cutting if you're making oil too. Those precious trichomes need to make it to the oil, so I I was careful enough to preserve those life saving meds.

Enjoy the pics. More pics tomorrow of official dry weights.

I’d say that is a decent haul lady G
Yeah I really think if you dry it slow for the first 3-5 days depending on environment conditions of course and time of year . If you can’t control humidity that is. I have never seen such bud is such great shape since I’ve been here and learning more and more .

I like rh 50-55%
Temp around 68F ish with a little 12 inch oscillating fan opposite side of room for circulation in room.

Fill humidifier daily sucks my room is around 25-32% humidity in the room I dry in . I add humidifier it goes to 50-55% but also consider your outside or outdoor environment check forecast see what relative humidity is. Things I’ve notice to help better my drying process I just thought I would share with you grow . Take what you’d like :Namaste:

That looks like Great quality lady :drool::drool:

Just remember too that say you had a 4x4x6.5 tent if you ran 5 gal in there you might only get away with two plants but if in 3 gal like 4 -5 pots also you could scrogg too I guess put more plants and flipping abit Early lieo 4-5 week veg bang flip ? Count 9 weeks

Sorry think I’m talking to much must be getting close to 420 baby :passitleft:

Good day to you all and the lovely lady G:adore:

Happy, Happy 420 Day to you all!

Back
Top Bottom