I'll post a picture my new seeds when they get here. A huge amount (49) for the money I spent ($160 give or take.......ugh bitcoin fees.....).

Morning G!! You know, many of my favourite people are Aries! :love:
Such a nice way to top off your birthday week, with the horses :love: You should take an extra day or 2 to make up for the lost time w migraine!

Interesting that you’re prone to headaches with this thing... Aries’ being prone to head injuries and all :hmmmm: (sorry dunno why my brain went there...)

Great day to you and your readers G!!
:Namaste:

Yeah, my idea was a bust for CBD....none of those strains are high in CBD. But would still be one I would grow.

High Lady G2,

I found something you might be interested in. Search "www.foodrevolutionsummit.org", The summit hosts health professionals talking about nutrition and food related diseases. I'm there. Should be informative.

High Lady G2,

I found something you might be interested in. Search "www.foodrevolutionsummit.org", The summit hosts health professionals talking about nutrition and food related diseases. I'm there. Should be informative.
Hi Bode! Nutrition and disease is a subject very near and dear to me. I think I'll sit through it too and see what it's all about. While the info is likely going to be very good and informative...just be prepared for a sales pitch for a kit of lectures, info, book and/or vitamin supplements that will set you back a couple of hundred bucks! If something in the lectures peaks your interest, Google it. You will likely find much of the same research online and free! :green_heart: LG

Coffee and chocolate flavors tend to be indica

Do you know, PW, does northern lights carry the coffee terp/ flavonoid?

I ask bc I’m growing out a couple of what I’m told is NL x golden tiger and it definitely has a coffee aroma. My buddy is ‘pretty sure’ the father was a Northern Lights.

:Namaste:

Ortega is Northern Lights #1 x Northern Lights #5 so should be very medicinal.

Yummy! Dude, you’re a freaking encyclopedia! A scary encyclopedia...:bravo:

Going out for my bday dinner - first batch of photo's coming tomorrow!

Another Aries. I hope you had a wonderful dinner G.

Thank GT!
You are an extremely great resource to have around....not just on growing, but your knowledge of strains is tremendous....

So many great pictures to post so little time. Tomorrow I post more... :love:

Can you smell the Colombian flavah? I dedicate this first nug to everyone who who helped me get to this point. You all know who you are because you're reading this. I wish you great hugs and nugs.:hug:
Welcome to my first strain grown as a Brain Patient for Seedsman. :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom