LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Took a peak at the girls this fine morning and we have some gold hairs in them thar buds!!! They are packing on the weight too! Yay!:slide::slide::slide::yahoo: Happy Thursday everyone!

Well someone is awefully chipper this am... Guess I would be too ;) Green Day, a little late I guess, and to all
I'm off tomorrow! Today is my Friday!:yahoo: Woohoo!

Hiya! The girls were a little dry tonight. Too soon for another drench so I drizzled a bit of water on the top. I think another few days before I give them a drench again since I drenched with GE and then a Brix/Snake Oil a couple of days later not too long ago.

Wow! I am starting to see golden hairs on both! Miss Super Lemon Haze is turning fast. She is pretty sturdy! I put in supports tonight anyway on her as a precaution.

Geeze! This Tangielope...falling all over the place. She is floppy and bud heavy! I staked her up well! I pulled some more fan leaves from the center. She is starting to show some gold hairs as well. Not as much as the SLH though.

As a woman of a certain age.., I respect the hormones these girls are fluxxin right now!:rofl::rofl::rofl: Damn!

Wow! I have a great weekend planned! Hubby and I are both off tomorrow. Car goes in the shop for a tune-up & I'll be giving the next batch of soil I have cooking a turn.

I will assemble the new small tent to get the outside dimension measurements. This small tent will be a lovely and functional piece of stealth furniture to hide my veg tent and provide extra seating for the cats:rofl:. Yeah...I know..."Cat Lady" :rolleyes: I need to work with the space I have and it needs to be multi-purpose. ;)

Wow! I have a great weekend planned! Hubby and I are both off tomorrow. Car goes in the shop for a tune-up & I'll be giving the next batch of soil I have cooking a turn.

I will assemble the new small tent to get the outside dimension measurements. This small tent will be a lovely and functional piece of stealth furniture to hide my veg tent and provide extra seating for the cats:rofl:. Yeah...I know..."Cat Lady" :rolleyes: I need to work with the space I have and it needs to be multi-purpose. ;)

....Not weird or anything... REALLY.. Hmmmmm LMAO Green day and week end buddy ol' pal

I should clarify that I did do a plain water with tea last Sat, but since a did the Brix and Oil just this last Tuesday, I wasn't sure I should drench so close to that double foliar so I drizzled a little water on top to hold them over. I'll plan a TP drench for tomorrow (last drench was GE). I'm leery about throwing too much at them at once. I'll throw this as a question on Doc's thread. I made a spur of the moment decision.

I have been neglecting my Chef duties...Many apologies!! I owe you guys my loaded mashed potato recipe. You will love this Lady @Lady G2HM!

Lady Gaea’s Loaded Mashed Potatoes

Serves 6

Ingredients:

1 head garlic, roasted

3 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes

1/2 cup of sour cream

¼ cup of milk

1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese

4 tablespoons butter, cut into 1/2 tablespoon pieces

1/2 teaspoon pepper

6-8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled

2 green onions sliced thin or 2 tablespoons of minced chives

Instructions:

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cut off the very top of garlic head to just expose the cloves. Drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil into garlic and wrap in foil. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Let cool.

Cover potatoes with water. Bring to a boil and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Drain well.

Heat milk in a small pan over medium heat or in a microwave until warm. Add to the potatoes along with the sour cream, butter, and cheddar cheese.

Squeeze garlic from skins into the potatoes and mash well. Add salt and pepper to taste,

Divide potatoes into individual heat proof ramekins and add your desired dose of cannabis oil and mix well. :yummy:

Sprinkle each with bacon and green onions or chives.

Throw the ramekins into the oven on a sheet pan to warm up a bit if necessary.

:drool:
Edit: Just as an FYI. I leave salt amounts out of many of my recipes where the ingredients also contain salt. Once you over-salt something, there is no turning back. Salt to taste!

So hubby and I found a great new Thai place last weekend. We are getting a take away from there tonight. I am thinking that my Super Lemon Haze would be an outstanding addition to a broiled salmon with shrimp curry sauce dish that I had there. Time to get crackin on some recipes! I might just toss some of my trim from the freezer in there ...lol. A nice side of sticky rice with that sweet coconut flavor...:drool:Ha-ha! Here's a thought...a "bring your own cannabis" restaurant. :rofl:

So hubby and I found a great new Thai place last weekend. We are getting a take away from there tonight. I am thinking that my Super Lemon Haze would be an outstanding addition to a broiled salmon with shrimp curry sauce dish that I had there. Time to get crackin on some recipes! I might just toss some of my trim from the freezer in there ...lol. A nice side of sticky rice with that sweet coconut flavor...:drool:Ha-ha! Here's a thought...a "bring your own cannabis" restaurant. :rofl:

I cook a lot of Asian food, my wife is Korean

Thai is a favorite for sure

Holler if you need a good recipe, try some Drunken noodles, it's epic

Back
Top Bottom