LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Ummmm Now that is getting high... Lesson to all, just when you think you did.... Good Green Holiday Lady. and all
Ha-ha! Sadly...I wasn't even high when I typed that...I did rectify that after with some CBD Critical Mass from last fall's harvest. :laugh: Have a great day MH!

Hi Lady G, loooove your avatar...

Your beast is getting monstrous, I will have to ask the Kracken to move over cause we have to make room for your 10 gallon.

Always great to watch your progress and you're funny as hell-o.

much love and always silly salutations.
Thanks Lady! Silly is the way to be!:slide:

Looking Good! My SLH did real good in Doc's Kit, as is yours. Watching and learning and enjoying your Show, Keep up the good work.:p
Thanks Drift! Awesome of you to drop by! I'm looking forward to trying her.

Did my Brix and Snake Oil foliar spray last night. Time to put some support in for the tangielope in particular. She's a bit bud heavy! :slide:Now that's a problem I like to have! :rofl:

This grow dwarfs my first two stabs at growing! What a difference The DBHB Kit makes and the support from Doc and fellow Brixers. Thanks peeps! :thanks:

Sitting at my desk at work and I keep smelling weed. Lol. I brushed against Ms Tangielope when I set my humidifier. Hope no one notices!:oops:

I like to go out and do some nonchalant grocery shopping after I've done a bunch of trimming. :D

Did my Brix and Snake Oil foliar spray last night. Time to put some support in for the tangielope in particular. She's a bit bud heavy! :slide:Now that's a problem I like to have! :rofl:

This grow dwarfs my first two stabs at growing! What a difference The DBHB Kit makes and the support from Doc and fellow Brixers. Thanks peeps! :thanks:

Sitting at my desk at work and I keep smelling weed. Lol. I brushed against Ms Tangielope when I set my humidifier. Hope no one notices!:oops:

Haha:rofl: anyone that notices may just ask if you want to hang out after work! Glad you are having such great success with the kit!

:high-five:

I like to go out and do some nonchalant grocery shopping after I've done a bunch of trimming. :D

Haha! :rofl: Nice!

Lol! Bet you turn a few heads! I know what I smell like when I trim! :rofl: No mistaking that smell!

Haha:rofl: anyone that notices may just ask if you want to hang out after work! Glad you are having such great success with the kit!

:high-five:

Haha! :rofl: Nice!
Yup! Totally a blast growing this time. My nephew is jelleous. He lacks the patience with his plants.

Lol! Bet you turn a few heads! I know what I smell like when I trim! :rofl: No mistaking that smell!

I figure if they actually DO know that particular smell, then it's gotta be cool with 'em. ;):slide:

It's definitely not the burnt rope smell that everyone knows - it's more like some odd cologne ... no? And ... I'm old, so ... fug 'em.

I figure if they actually DO know that particular smell, then it's gotta be cool with 'em. ;):slide:

It's definitely not the burnt rope smell that everyone knows - it's more like some odd cologne ... no? And ... I'm old, so ... fug 'em.
:rofl: Too funny! I love the smell! When my sister comes over she always sticks her head in the tent straight away. I'll get her over to help me trim this batch. She'll be in heaven! Trim day always clears hubby out of the house! He's not a fan :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom