LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Great day to ya Hacks. Hope your long weekend is groovin bud. Couple things about lights and timing and stuff. I have found out a couple things over the yrs. First , i like to run my lights and system while i am home, so they come on at 4 and run 16 on and 8 off. That way i feel good knowing when i'm at work all day the system is off. A few benefits are cheaper hydro rates during the night. feel safer when i'm not home and at work. Temps are easier to manage cuz of the cooler nights. Better for stealth set ups ....etc. Also , was wondering why u think those 'on off' hrs. you chose. 16/8 is optimal for Veg, as 18/6 makes NO visible difference in growth habbits , but burns a lot more electricity...so why bother with 18 or 17 hrs?

Hope this has helped you make up your mind with a couple things bud! Enjoy the day!

.... Great weekend to you man, and green days... I was really just kinda testing, the home way is not the commercial way, and as i am really a noob at the home indoor grow, I am working at a pro job and am good at that.... they do the 18/6 on a 39 hour day cycle for vegging with alternating time changes that make some days extremely longer than others, I am just really trying to figure out the good math for my much much smaller home indoor.... Home cycles are almost always set up on 24 hour cycles therefore I was just trying to get on the same page as the community people here but using clones from there..... I was telling people here earlier in the week that I really love the access to the pro grow atmosphere, but there is no love there along with other feelings that go along with being proud of a couple of zips of great buds... Everything at my pro job grow is computerized and ready made so of course they have an absolute shit ton of great buds come harvest, which happens every 10 days also when I am working there.... Along with new add on growing area makes a growing area so huge it is almost numbing..... IDK man I love my job, but really dont wanna bring my job home, just want a regular grow atmosphere... I can have for free alot of buds, but wish I wasnt just the money/computer guy there.... It really is not what I expected it would be... Kinda like you first threesome, super cool, but it gets old on an everyday basis.... You my friend are an extremely good grower, and very well respected by me at least, but I am really just overwhelmed by the pro's growing extremes... It definately works for mass production, but everything is just too perfect.. IDK if I am makin much sense, but just my mindset for the day on that JOB... I never really considered growing as a job.... Yesterday alone we ran about 30 pounds through the trimmer in three hours, and have many more strains to do this week.... Kinda hard to explain, but we do major harvest, and weekly harvest, as we can never keep up with almost 125000 square feet of grow area... Pm me man, maybe soon we can be on a personal connection... Green days all..

Those buds are growing really well mLadyG, you are going to have horns of plenty. How are the cats?
You had me at potato or potAto. hahahaha
I don't know how you are able to truck ahead, but I'm certainly in for the long haul.
Hey Sis! Thanks! Gotta your prints going out this week....finally!! :slide:I learned a lesson from this... never to ask a vendor for a favor!! They took freakin..FOR...EEEEEEEVer! I get them back tomorrow.

I'll post a recipe for the taters!!! Yum!!

Never surrender! Just keep truckin! That ... and steroids are driving the bus right now. :rofl:Fingers crossed the new meds will work and I won't need steroids again!

The Kitties are awesome! We got some stairs to help my old gal get up and onto the couch:love: They are all using them and the ramp we built for the end of the bed...lol. What we do for our pets, right?

Ooh looking so exciting in here m’Lady :slide: lots of Brixy goodness :)

I’m thrilled you’re doing the side by side Maui wowie - it was like magic, I thought ‘wouldn’t that be cool if m’Lady would do that, me tuned in once, and now here it comes! Out if all of us who bought PuaManaOhana seeds during a little frenzy a few months back, I think you’re going to be the first to grow some out!! I can’t wait to see it
:popcorn:

:love:
:Namaste:

Ooh looking so exciting in here m’Lady :slide: lots of Brixy goodness :)

I’m thrilled you’re doing the side by side Maui wowie - it was like magic, I thought ‘wouldn’t that be cool if m’Lady would do that, me tuned in once, and now here it comes! Out if all of us who bought PuaManaOhana seeds during a little frenzy a few months back, I think you’re going to be the first to grow some out!! I can’t wait to see it

:love:
:Namaste:
Yeah...I'm pretty excited to do it! Maui was the first cannabis I tried that wasn't crappy bag weed with stems and seeds. Ah the memories!

Maui was the first cannabis I tried that wasn't crappy bag weed with stems and seeds. Ah the memories!
I’ve never even tried it! It’s iconic to me because of Lily Tomlin (who I adore), and the way she says it to Jane Fonda while they get stratospherically high in the movie 9to5. :rofl:What I was smoking at the time wasn’t Maui Wowie - but I’ve wanted it to be ever since! (Can’t work out dropping my seed until aboit March next year I think... patience...)

You’ll get there, so many seed and so little time.
Right? I have too many on my grow list...and it keeps getting longer. I almost ordered some ATF and Blue Dream....it's in my basket for a weak moment. :laugh: Hubby wants me to take the tent down after harvest so we can have the new property manager come in for a quick tour. I'm looking at him like he has 4 heads..."Yeah...noooo..that doesn't really fit into my grow schedule". :rofl: I wish he was at least slightly interested in my grows. Ah well! He's perfect in every other way. I count myself lucky!

I’ve never even tried it! It’s iconic to me because of Lily Tomlin (who I adore), and the way she says it to Jane Fonda while they get stratospherically high in the movie 9to5. :rofl:What I was smoking at the time wasn’t Maui Wowie - but I’ve wanted it to be ever since! (Can’t work out dropping my seed until aboit March next year I think... patience...)
Ha-ha! What a great scene. My sister got my Mum so high for her first time. My brother in-law left them with a pin joint and told them not to smoke the whole thing...which they did. My Mum was so high she had to crawl up the stairs to her bedroom. She was out for the night! LOL:rofl::rofl: After that sh always had a little to help her sleep with her arthritis. I wonder which one of my siblings has her pipe. It was a nice Aztec style stone pipe, :hmmmm:

Ha-ha! What a great scene. My sister got my Mum so high for her first time. My brother in-law left them with a pin joint and told them not to smoke the whole thing...which they did. My Mum was so high she had to crawl up the stairs to her bedroom. She was out for the night! LOL:rofl::rofl: After that sh always had a little to help her sleep with her arthritis. I wonder which one of my siblings has her pipe. It was a nice Aztec style stone pipe, :hmmmm:

Omg, I can’t imagine my mother high. Lol

I would love to have her try some, but I doubt she would.

Great warm greetings to you My Lady... Hope your week goes well, and all is Green....
Happy Tuesday to you MH! All green and sparkling here!!

Shhhhhhhh..... She might be still sleeping.... Hmmmmm...... HHHHAAAAAPPPPPYYYYYY HHHHUUUUMMMPPPDDDDDDDDAAAYYYYYYY ......Eh hmmmm Lady..... Green days...
Haha! Nope...wide awake! Hey MH!! Have a beauteous day!!

Good morning all. Gave the girls some water only this morning. They are forming some frost for sure now and the buds are bulking up nicely! :slide::slide::yahoo: I'll get some tent pictures tonight. They weigh a ton after they are watered.

I have to look back on my notes, but I think I'm almost due for another foliar. This time I'll mix some of Doc's Snake Oil that I just got in with the Brix Foliar when it's time.

Exciting times! 4-6 weeks I think for a harvest window. The girls will let us know when they are ready!:battingeyelashes:

Ok...pics as promised! :slide: Random tent shots....Mmmmmmm! Smells so good! Lovely Ladies! These are Brix Babies! :love:
96 days from seed pop and 31 days into flower. :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom