LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Two Lady G's cause we double trouble, or live in a grow bubble, little bit of both hahahaha I'm proud, either way.

Amazing plants, still learning, very inspirational SIS. :)
Doing my DNA test this week...be pretty cool if we were cut from the same genetic cloth! Wouldn't surprise me a bit! ;) Love ya Lil' Sis!:love: I always wanted a little sister! :battingeyelashes:

DONE! sister resisters...sold!

You own me now...hahahaha...Can I carry your books or do your dishes in exchange for minimal feedings?

I could build your cats a jungle gym with sisal and carpet.

BTW, there are half siblings out there that I have not met. Duh Duh Duh...these are the strains of our lives...hahahahaha

Enjoying a vape from my very first grow tonight! My first buds of CBD Crew's Therapy. Really smooth and enjoyable right now! A bit of tropical fruits and fresh mown grass at a cookout!:bongrip: I may grow her again! She was fickle but resilient!

DONE! sister resisters...sold!

You own me now...hahahaha...Can I carry your books or do your dishes in exchange for minimal feedings?

I could build your cats a jungle gym with sisal and carpet.

BTW, there are half siblings out there that I have not met. Duh Duh Duh...these are the strains of our lives...hahahahaha
LOL...Can you imagine? My mom was born in upper NY close to Canada. We could be related! I'm sending out my DNA kit today! The start of another journey of the heart!:love:

Just ordered some more TP, GE, and some Snake Oil! :slide:Getting ready for the next wave!:surf:

The gals were feeling pretty light this morning. Might be time for their 2nd Cat drench.:slide::slide: I'll check them when I get home

Happy CATurday! :rofl: With the 2nd Cat drench done I am starting to see some frost beginning!:slide:
I pulled the girls out to do a little grooming. This is day 92 and 26 days into flip. Next grow I'll do a bit more training. I kind of like these girls wild like this! :battingeyelashes: Such beautiful plants!

Mixing up a batch of HB soil today to for my side by side Maui grow. I expect I am about 5 weeks at least from harvest. :cool:

Hey Lady! Got the kit bug, ay? :):high-five::yahoo:

Your gals are looking great! Keep u the good work! :welldone:
Haha! Thanks Ween! I do indeed have the kit bug. I just can't keep my head out of the tent. They smell soon good! I have had zero problems with Doc's kit. No dead leaves to clean up and just beautiful color. Now I'm looking forward to watching the buds swell and really pack on weight!:battingeyelashes:

Tonight's canna treat will be roasted garlic and cheese mashed potatoes with BACON sprinkles and some Harlesin oil :eek:o_O:drool:

Is it Friday yet???? LOL... Green am to ya..... Hope this finds you well and in good spirits.... Love the plants, and I just went out and bought a couple of those trash cans.... Gotta say they look alot bigger in a pic... Had my doubts as to whether they would fit in my new rooms.. Definately wont fit in my Seed/clone area as that is only about 40 inches tall... Buuuuut, wait for it, forgot what I was gonna say actually... Oh yeah, the Heavy veg room that I am building at this time will be about 70 inches tall and alot more acceptable for those vessels...
.....I also recently acquired a cloner, from my buddy who was just gonna throw it out... He is getting rid of alot of indoor stuff, so I am gonna get him to gift some of it out... Seems like a waste, and I told him of our community... He is more business minded though, he has one of the first permits/licenses for legal grows for sale.... By that I mean, he feels he doesnt have time to take on such a task, so I salvaged a ton of useful stuff like insulating material, wiring and extension cords, and much more.... He basically had his whole basement as an initial grow area for permit, but being hardheaded he had to see for himself that there was no way to grow what he wanted or needed to put out there.. Well that and all the legalities by the state... Most people would not have an issue with growing in 1400 square feet, but cant really produce enough different strains in mass production soooooo... blah blah, too early in the am his wasteful attitude bothers me sometimes...

.... Small question, by your post last night, You do your light cycle on at night off in the day??? Any special reasons on that, as I am trying to figure out the whole lighting idea... I am either gonna go 18/6 or 17/7, i do know that.. Just really making sure the benefits of night or day heavy timing of light on is not effected by how the plants will grow...
..... Green Days to you Lady, and all for sure...

Great day to ya Hacks. Hope your long weekend is groovin bud. Couple things about lights and timing and stuff. I have found out a couple things over the yrs. First , i like to run my lights and system while i am home, so they come on at 4 and run 16 on and 8 off. That way i feel good knowing when i'm at work all day the system is off. A few benefits are cheaper hydro rates during the night. feel safer when i'm not home and at work. Temps are easier to manage cuz of the cooler nights. Better for stealth set ups ....etc. Also , was wondering why u think those 'on off' hrs. you chose. 16/8 is optimal for Veg, as 18/6 makes NO visible difference in growth habbits , but burns a lot more electricity...so why bother with 18 or 17 hrs?

Hope this has helped you make up your mind with a couple things bud! Enjoy the day!

Back
Top Bottom