LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

I'm hungry now lady G

My next two things to try is tincture and bubble hash

I'll be making oil with grape seed oil and ATF this week, and probably some GDP oil as well

Ya I like the coconut oil but it turns into a block of, well, oil, in the fridge, so gonna use the GSO more often

I love making my own marinara sauce, and I have some Thai basil in my garden now, I need to make some

Lady...hope your day grooved woman. So pleased you are enjoying growing with Doc's gear. The more u go thru cycles with it the more that "technical stuff" makes sense. It really is the easiest , most reliable, rewarding , reusable growing method out there. Just a joy to grow now. Like you said , no more spending valuable time figuring out why your plants look like crap.
Enjoy your evening Lady!:passitleft:

I'm hungry now lady G

My next two things to try is tincture and bubble hash

I'll be making oil with grape seed oil and ATF this week, and probably some GDP oil as well

Ya I like the coconut oil but it turns into a block of, well, oil, in the fridge, so gonna use the GSO more often

I love making my own marinara sauce, and I have some Thai basil in my garden now, I need to make some
:yummy:

Lady...hope your day grooved woman. So pleased you are enjoying growing with Doc's gear. The more u go thru cycles with it the more that "technical stuff" makes sense. It really is the easiest , most reliable, rewarding , reusable growing method out there. Just a joy to grow now. Like you said , no more spending valuable time figuring out why your plants look like crap.
Enjoy your evening Lady!:passitleft:
Enjoying it fully thanks!!! Mixing the brix foliar for them now...they a Ha-UGE!:p I'll post pics in a bit.:green_heart:

Blissfully happy with my first batch of oil! I like it much better than the tincture I made. I was very pleased that using the EVVO did not make it solidify in the fridge like it does with my salad dressings

I think I’ll be doing a batch of fresh harvest oil in the Instant Pot next weekend with my Northern Lights. Olive oil is cheaper than Everclear, and there isn’t a need to evaporate down to a desired strength. I just don’t know if I’m going to do a liter of oil, or a half liter. It may depend on the wet weight of my buds.

I think I’ll be doing a batch of fresh harvest oil in the Instant Pot next weekend with my Northern Lights. Olive oil is cheaper than Everclear, and there isn’t a need to evaporate down to a desired strength. I just don’t know if I’m going to do a liter of oil, or a half liter. It may depend on the wet weight of my buds.
I like the oil a lot. It's very versatile. When I made the tincture I didn't vent well enough and I got a bit woozy. Not in a good way either! lol Have fun!

Gave the girls their brix foliar and cleaned the humidifier. They are looking very nice I think! Day 86 and Day 20 in 12/12. They are a bit crammed. I raised the lights a bit since they are growing. Super glad they haven't stretched too much or I'd be screwed right now. They are just wide! ...he he...phat! :yummy::ganjamon:

Looking really great Lady! I wanted to let you know the day after I said no tea with straight water, I saw Duggan post that he does that. Now this may be an advanced technique and Doc advises to stick to the instructions so I guess I stick by my reccomendation. Maybe Doc will chime in.

Keep up the good work!

:thumb:

Looking really great Lady! I wanted to let you know the day after I said no tea with straight water, I saw Duggan post that he does that. Now this may be an advanced technique and Doc advises to stick to the instructions so I guess I stick by my reccomendation. Maybe Doc will chime in.

Keep up the good work!

:thumb:
Ha-ha! It did no harm! I see a bit of pale on some of the fine tips but light may have been too close.. not worrying though! Like Sir Mix A lot...
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring! Lol

Goooooood Morning Lady.... Finally a day off, still up early... Got alot of catching up to do... As usual your place and girls are in good shape and well behaved... Hope this finds you well and motivated to get to work on a B E A Utiful Monday Sucker... I mean buddy ole pal.. Hope you Moms day was good if it applies to ya... Sure the kitties got spoiled LOL... Well Extra special Green day to ya friend... Hope all goes well today...

Goooooood Morning Lady.... Finally a day off, still up early... Got alot of catching up to do... As usual your place and girls are in good shape and well behaved... Hope this finds you well and motivated to get to work on a B E A Utiful Monday Sucker... I mean buddy ole pal.. Hope you Moms day was good if it applies to ya... Sure the kitties got spoiled LOL... Well Extra special Green day to ya friend... Hope all goes well today...
Enjoy your day off! :thumb:

Looked in on the girls tonight after lights on...feeling a bit warm and not enough airflow. Now 60% RH and 72 degrees. I turned up the fans and the Vortex inline because it was just getting too hot. These girls are flowing in a bit of breeze now. I gotta say...looks a bit like Jurassic park in there! :ganjamon:

Is it Friday yet???? LOL... Green am to ya..... Hope this finds you well and in good spirits.... Love the plants, and I just went out and bought a couple of those trash cans.... Gotta say they look alot bigger in a pic... Had my doubts as to whether they would fit in my new rooms.. Definately wont fit in my Seed/clone area as that is only about 40 inches tall... Buuuuut, wait for it, forgot what I was gonna say actually... Oh yeah, the Heavy veg room that I am building at this time will be about 70 inches tall and alot more acceptable for those vessels...
.....I also recently acquired a cloner, from my buddy who was just gonna throw it out... He is getting rid of alot of indoor stuff, so I am gonna get him to gift some of it out... Seems like a waste, and I told him of our community... He is more business minded though, he has one of the first permits/licenses for legal grows for sale.... By that I mean, he feels he doesnt have time to take on such a task, so I salvaged a ton of useful stuff like insulating material, wiring and extension cords, and much more.... He basically had his whole basement as an initial grow area for permit, but being hardheaded he had to see for himself that there was no way to grow what he wanted or needed to put out there.. Well that and all the legalities by the state... Most people would not have an issue with growing in 1400 square feet, but cant really produce enough different strains in mass production soooooo... blah blah, too early in the am his wasteful attitude bothers me sometimes...

.... Small question, by your post last night, You do your light cycle on at night off in the day??? Any special reasons on that, as I am trying to figure out the whole lighting idea... I am either gonna go 18/6 or 17/7, i do know that.. Just really making sure the benefits of night or day heavy timing of light on is not effected by how the plants will grow...
..... Green Days to you Lady, and all for sure...

Is it Friday yet???? LOL... Green am to ya..... Hope this finds you well and in good spirits.... Love the plants, and I just went out and bought a couple of those trash cans.... Gotta say they look alot bigger in a pic... Had my doubts as to whether they would fit in my new rooms.. Definately wont fit in my Seed/clone area as that is only about 40 inches tall... Buuuuut, wait for it, forgot what I was gonna say actually... Oh yeah, the Heavy veg room that I am building at this time will be about 70 inches tall and alot more acceptable for those vessels...
.....I also recently acquired a cloner, from my buddy who was just gonna throw it out... He is getting rid of alot of indoor stuff, so I am gonna get him to gift some of it out... Seems like a waste, and I told him of our community... He is more business minded though, he has one of the first permits/licenses for legal grows for sale.... By that I mean, he feels he doesnt have time to take on such a task, so I salvaged a ton of useful stuff like insulating material, wiring and extension cords, and much more.... He basically had his whole basement as an initial grow area for permit, but being hardheaded he had to see for himself that there was no way to grow what he wanted or needed to put out there.. Well that and all the legalities by the state... Most people would not have an issue with growing in 1400 square feet, but cant really produce enough different strains in mass production soooooo... blah blah, too early in the am his wasteful attitude bothers me sometimes...

.... Small question, by your post last night, You do your light cycle on at night off in the day??? Any special reasons on that, as I am trying to figure out the whole lighting idea... I am either gonna go 18/6 or 17/7, i do know that.. Just really making sure the benefits of night or day heavy timing of light on is not effected by how the plants will grow...
Hey there MH, I love using 16/8... works very well and saves some energy! Have a good one!

Hiya MH! Happy Tuesday mornin to ya!

My lights are timed to go on early evening and off in the morning. It's really just a convenience for me to allow me to work with them on my schedule.

I'm not sure if my controlling their night a day throws off their circadian rhythm...they seem to do just fine!

Have a great day!

Re: LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With Doc Bud's High

YES, R&D, that's it. you're so smart.

I have a vitamix still. Use it for my green juice recipe for canna leaves. So we can go head to head in variations and experimenting.

I'm gonna work on a list of ingredients just off the top of my head based on the research I've already done.

Perhaps you'd like to do the same based on your expertise.

No timeline, no rush, just something to work on as we grow simultaneously.

Thank you so much LG - Life's good...hahahaha. You are awesome. This is sooo much fun! :love:
Re: LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With Doc Bud's High

Yay! A new project! I am kicking off my Whole30 diet next week. I am getting my shopping list started in preparation. New smoothies for brain and immune system support is just the thing we need! :yahoo: PM me some ingredients you'd like to see in there. I have access to great organic fruits and veggies. I'm good at making not so nice tasting things edible! :rofl:

Have an awesome evening my friend! Excited for the joint venture...Ha-ha!

LG

So, my TWO "Lady G's", I'm just getting caught up on this journal so maybe someone recommends this later but in addition to the Spirulina, I would also look into Chlorella (another algae-derived phytonutrient that aids in detox of heavy metals!).

I'm also a big believer in Curcumin (extracted from turmeric but not available in high enough quantities in turmeric alone) which is more of an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory but can help boost the body's own immune system.

Once I get more understanding of your conditions, I may recommend some other stuff for you to research!

Best wishes!
:Namaste:

So, my TWO "Lady G's", I'm just getting caught up on this journal so maybe someone recommends this later but in addition to the Spirulina, I would also look into Chlorella (another algae-derived phytonutrient that aids in detox of heavy metals!).

I'm also a big believer in Curcumin (extracted from turmeric but not available in high enough quantities in turmeric alone) which is more of an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory but can help boost the body's own immune system.

Once I get more understanding of your conditions, I may recommend some other stuff for you to research!

Best wishes!
:Namaste:
Hiya Mr Krip! Welcome kind Sir! Thanks for dropping by! Yup. I do take a tumeric supplement. I will have to look into curcumin, though. Recommendations are always welcome and appreciated here!

Check out The Synergy Co. I use quite a few of their products. A bit expensive, but I have used them for years and my body notices if I run out. I don't bother with their veg powders. I use the bone supplement, the original synergy powder, multi vitamin, and tumeric.

Cheers! LG:green_heart:

Tonight's canna food treat...Baked acorn squash with a little butter and brown sugar. Sprinkle with a little nutmeg and dash of cinnamon! Dose that baby up! Yum Yum!!

Back
Top Bottom