LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Awesome, thanks! Yep... that 2" height difference is what was throwing me off. I love the look of them, and your ladies of course. You're doing a great job!
Thanks Daj! I have had so much help from everyone and it has really paid off. I can honestly say this grow has been one of the best learning experiences in growing that I've had since my parents passed away. They didn't grow pot, but they were master gardeners. They would have approved of this new found love of mine. They were pretty cool people! :thanks:

Good night! Thank you all that took part in our little triage session today! Happy to report the girls are tucked in and happy! Green dreams all! LG

Meets NSF 2, 21 approval and is USDA Meat and Poultry Group listed, ensuring regulatory compliance for food storage and ability to be cleaned
I want these specs on my pots. I’m gonna have to research sourcing something like that in these here parts!

Loved your description of the WWoWest, Lady! Gee we’re wrangling some similar thing’s!

Hi Amy! Unless it's new, plain water does not get tea even if you do 1/4 trans which is plain water plus 1/4 the normal amount of TP NOT a 1/4 ounce.
Thanks - that clarifies a lot. What do you mean by “new”?:hmmmm:

Wassup Lady and Guests... LOL... GREEN FRIDAY Girl... whoooop..... Off to work I go....
Morning MH! Thanks for driving by before work! Happy Friday! Beep beep!:ciao:

Ok...now that I am home in front of my computer and not fighting my dinky iPhone in the car...I had a mini-meltdown until I looked up the conversion of oz to mil. I used 1 tablespoon which is 1/2 ounce to the 2 gallons of water with 3 mils of the tea and split between the 2 -10 gallons and a little for the catnip plants.
So...15 mils in 2 gallons of water of the Cat...Mea Culpa!

I will see if the moderator can edit my post. It won't let me. I knew I couldn't have been that stupid.

alright! Cool. Things will continue to progress without a problem. You had me really scared there.

Just a tip: In 10 gallon pots, you should water with a gallon and a half every time.

alright! Cool. Things will continue to progress without a problem. You had me really scared there.

Just a tip: In 10 gallon pots, you should water with a gallon and a half every time.
Yup! Scared me too! The post was edited so no one follows that wrong post.

Thanks for the tip. I noticed they were drying out quick now!

You and your Brixxers have been such a huge help to me! :thanks:

Hey Lady...great day to ya woman..about men and food!...There is a very old saying...that i believe 100%
"The way to a mans heart..is thru his stomach"
So true.....when my woman cooks for me...(very rare)...i love her more!!!
Btw ..great job in the kitchen eh..lol!

Must be why Ms Stank loves me so much..all my good cooking!

Must be why Ms Stank loves me so much..all my good cooking!
Chicks dig guys that can cook! Tell my nephews that all the time '

Hey Lady...great day to ya woman..about men and food!...There is a very old saying...that i believe 100%
"The way to a mans heart..is thru his stomach"
So true.....when my woman cooks for me...(very rare)...i love her more!!!
Btw ..great job in the kitchen eh..lol!
Hey Duggan! It is the truth! My mom was a great cook and had a long and happy marriage! 14 for us and I still cook with love!

I absolutely love coming home and sticking my head in the tent to see how my pretty ones are coming along! Mmmmmmm! Smells so good! :battingeyelashes:

Ordering some more worm castings to mix up the other 1/2 bale of the Promix HP and get that cooking. I only mixed a half batch last time since I was just running the two plants.

My package arrived from Hawaii a couple of days ago! Took 9 business days to get to me from the shipping notification. Shipped in a USPS mailer with their return address...so not stealthy, lol... but it was hard to read the writing. Unless you Googled it, you most likely wouldn't know what was in it.

Looking forward to a side by side grow of these two Hawaiian beauties! The Nirvana seeds are fems and the Pua Mana Ohana is regular seed. I'll have a small tent ready to go in case of males!

Yup...going back to that, "I don't give a flibbet...it's my place and I'm growing my medicine!":p I'll put the small one on wheels and get a decorative screen for the front of it. Done! :laugh:

Holding on the AC/DC and Durban Poison until the next grow. Cuz I really really really want to do this side by side next and the Maui just screams sun, surf, and tropical drinks! Sadly...I fit the stereotypical profile of a woman who just can't make up her mind! I'm a waffler :rofl:

I absolutely love coming home and sticking my head in the tent to see how my pretty ones are coming along! Mmmmmmm! Smells so good! :battingeyelashes:

Ordering some more worm castings to mix up the other 1/2 bale of the Promix HP and get that cooking. I only mixed a half batch last time since I was just running the two plants.

My package arrived from Hawaii a couple of days ago! Took 9 business days to get to me from the shipping notification. Shipped in a USPS mailer with their return address...so not stealthy, lol... but it was hard to read the writing. Unless you Googled it, you most likely wouldn't know what was in it.

Looking forward to a side by side grow of these two Hawaiian beauties! The Nirvana seeds are fems and the Pua Mana Ohana is regular seed. I'll have a small tent ready to go in case of males!

Yup...going back to that, "I don't give a flibbet...it's my place and I'm growing my medicine!":p I'll put the small one on wheels and get a decorative screen for the front of it. Done! :laugh:

Holding on the AC/DC and Durban Poison until the next grow. Cuz I really really really want to do this side by side next and the Maui just screams sun, surf, and tropical drinks! Sadly...I fit the stereotypical profile of a woman who just can't make up her mind! I'm a waffler :rofl:
I'm so jelly

Those should be a hoot to grow

I'm not a big waffler, I'm an eggs guy:cool:

Pop those girls, lets get this party started:theband::slide::bravo::cheer::high-five::passitleft:

I'm so jelly

Those should be a hoot to grow

I'm not a big waffler, I'm an eggs guy:cool:

Pop those girls, lets get this party started:theband::slide::bravo::cheer::high-five::passitleft:
Gonna be fun for sure! If one is even close to what I remember it might make a fun cross with the AC/DC. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom