LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Plants look fantastic Lady G

Question, why does doc say not to top till alternate nodes, isn't that a sighn of sexual maturity

TBH I do not recall

OK. I found Doc's reference to alternating nodes...not sure how to add a post here from another journal...but it looks like that is when he decides to flip. He posted on 01/10/18 on Doc's and Dark Scotia's journal.

OK. I found Doc's reference to alternating nodes...not sure how to add a post here from another journal...but it looks like that is when he decides to flip. He posted on 01/10/18 on Doc's and Dark Scotia's journal.
That I do know, flip after alternative nodes, but that's pretty late to top a plant

I will troll Doc's journals again in a bit. Time to make a batch of steak and bean chili!:slide:

No action taken today but the big two will need water tomorrow for sure.

Bright green stems, shiny green leaves.....this is what I like to see at this point. If I knew it was a female, I'd top it.

But that will to wait till I know for sure.

Notice the pic in the next post

Looks fine to me.....she's getting root bound. Now is a good time to top, take clones, clean up the lower branches etc. in preparation for bloom.

No problem. When they have lots of foliage and become root bound they do this. Mine too. It's time to trim the excess and shape the plant for bloom.

Here he specifies it is a good time to top. Like I said I am no expert with the kit by any means. I have personally topped plants at the 3rd node in the past.

I know Doc also has said he prunes, transplants and flips all at the same time. But on this post (a page or two after where he specifies it is a good time to top) he says he will flip in a week or so. It can get confusing sometimes!!

Do a strong transplant drench right at time of Transplant. I'm thinking about a week for mine before they bloom.

Notice the pic in the next post

Here he specifies it is a good time to top. Like I said I am no expert with the kit by any means. I have personally topped plants at the 3rd node in the past.
Cool! Thanks OL.

I think topping should be done when there are 5 sets of true leaves (5 bladed) or Dag nab it is that when you can start the foliars....? I think you're gonna want to top those girls soon, say in a week or so? Maybe someone else will chime in.

We're the interviews postponed due to snow?

I agree about set up. I tend to try to keep my plants shorter due to the limited clearance in the tent. My cogs is the tallest plant I've ever grown and she has been trained. The other two have been raised to be at her level. Love me a good FIM! In case anyone doesn't know what it means, it's a topping where you don't get the whole top and FIM stands for F%#k I Missed.

I think topping should be done when there are 5 sets of true leaves (5 bladed) or Dag nab it is that when you can start the foliars....? I think you're gonna want to top those girls soon, say in a week or so? Maybe someone else will chime in.

We're the interviews postponed due to snow?

Yeah. I think I'm going to top and start training in a week. I want them to spread wide. The newest leaves already have 5 points and I swear they are going to start opening up the tent to get a drink themselves soon!:rofl::rofl:

Yup. The interviews were cancelled. We will reschedule later this week or early next. Waiting to hear back on the day.

We have about a foot at least now and still coming down! I've been cooking ALL day! I made a pot of steak chili for freezer lunches, granola, energy date bites for my husband to use as cycling food...ha ha for when the snow melts, and now dinner.

Yeah. I think I'm going to top and start training in a week. I want them to spread wide. The newest leaves already have 5 points and I swear they are going to start opening up the tent to get a drink themselves soon!:rofl::rofl:

Yup. The interviews were cancelled. We will reschedule later this week or early next. Waiting to hear back on the day.

We have about a foot at least now and still coming down! I've been cooking ALL day! I made a pot of steak chili for freezer lunches, granola, energy date bites for my husband's to use as cycling food...ha ha for when the snow melts, and now dinner.

Haha! :rofl:

Those good vibes I've been sending do not expire!

Back
Top Bottom