LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

The Girls are looking purdy! :battingeyelashes: I'l post another set of pic's tomorrow. They sure seem to like Doc Bud's kit so far! They are neck and neck now! :slide:

I neglected to cinch one of the ports at the bottom of the tent. I am glad I found it now! Light leaks are not good!

G'night all! Sweet dreams...grab a midnight snack and a bit of :passitleft:

18 days! Just look at these little cuties! Proud Momma right here! Ms. Tangie Girl (Tangielope) was first out of the gate, but Ms. Lemon (Super Lemon Haze) caught up with her! Hmmmmm…. kind of like my older sisters and me! …FYI! I was the favorite, as my sisters always remind me! I seem to remember I was always getting in trouble...

OMG! Ms. Tangielope…Ohhhh! She smells like freshly mowed grass right now! A bit of spring on the eve of a “Wintah“ storm in Boston that is brewing!

Ms. Lemon? She smells like some Seriously Righteous Weed! Really!! She is one stinky lil’ girl at 18 days old! Wassup with that?!! Makes me so proud! *Sniff * She is going to make some really good oil!

Oh! I am loving this grow already!

I just opened a bottle of some really nice red…I don’t want it to go to waste. I’m off to bed y’all. Have a glass and make sure the cats don’t get out when you leave! If you stay, I’m planning on a nice mushroom and tomato frittata in the morning. Sure wish I had some fan leaves to add to that!

Nite all!

LG

The girls are tucked in. The humidity is reading super low! Wet towels have been introduced and a humidifier ordered! Once again my girls have called me a "Dumb Ass"! What I wasn't paying attention to...yup..bites me in the butt! I have to keep reminding myself that I..a mere human ...am trying to re-create natural environment in a small tent! :adore:

Day 20! These girls look so happy in this Promix HP, worm castings, & Doc Buds High Brix Amendment combo.

This Super Lemon Haze with her pervasive perfume wafting from the open tent is AMAZING! Such a decadent scent coming from a tiny little plant! Wow! Just Wow!:yahoo:

Tangielope is no slouch either! Just because she is a little more demure than her sister, doesn’t mean she can’t be Best In Show! :battingeyelashes:

I am sooooo excited for these girls to show their Flower Power!:cheer:

Coming home to these little cuties just makes my day a whole lot better!:love:

Amazing color on those two. And you are already getting a scent from the SLH? I guess I should read up on High Brix!
They really do look awesome. Stay tuned! :slide:

Hi Lady G! They look great! They're loving that soil for sure! I'm with you, my plants bring me so much joy!

:passitleft:
Thanks Ween! I think this is going to be the best yet!:yahoo:

Late to the party Lady G, but excited to a masshole do her thang!!
Well a big hellooooo to you Van Stank! :battingeyelashes: Thanks for dropping in! The girls are just starting to get interesting! :slide: I hope the show entertains!:theband:

Cheers!
LG

So... the Crohn's is kicking my ass this week! I have not touched cannabis in 6 weeks now because I am interviewing for my dream job! I tested negative on a drugstore test. :yahoo: I had to check! Peace of mind and all...Tuesday is the day I meet with three people in person for 30 minutes each! No pressure there right?! :laugh:

Hair is done, suit is cleaned and pressed, new shoes, new purse, and my nails are being done tomorrow. I haven't pimped myself out this much since I started dating my beloved husband! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh...and the reason this journal is named my "Cannaversary" grow, is because I started it on 2/14, the day I eloped with my husband 14 years ago :love: ! Yup. Valentines day!

I am going to follow a B.R.A.T. diet for a few day in hopes to control my flare. Bananas, rice, applesauce, toast...and bone broth. I have some CBD Hemp oil to add to my applesauce. That should not trigger a drug test at this point. I'll post my bone broth recipe tomorrow. It's a great healing food. I generally make a gallon or two at a time and keep portions in the freezer.

Cannabis really helps my Crohn's and my RA, so you can imagine I am missing it right now! I think this may be why I am flaring. I am tapering off steroids now too...like I don't have enough going on! Hopefully the new "scary" biologic for my RA will kick in soon. I am so tired of being a human lab rat! Being on and off steroids for 2 years has taken a toll.

I am invigorated that my life is taking a turn for the better though! In so many ways! It's like I have a divining rod leading me to where I need to be, when I need to be there, and meeting the people that I was meant to have in my life! It all started when I ordered my tent, my seeds, and joined the 420Mag family! I don't think this is just a coincidence!

Have a blessed evening all! Healing foods are in the fridge! Help yourself! :yummy: :Namaste:

Good luck on your interview Lady G! You are going to nail it. Hope you get feeling better and can start medicating properly soon!
Awe! Thanks for the encouragement Van Stank! Hubby and I are feeling really good about this opportunity!

Well...no cannabis in this recipe, but I think I may have to try some fresh cannabis leaves in my soups when I go to use the broth. I will need to play with that idea....:battingeyelashes: Soups with tomato or spicy sausage like andouille would be perfect with cannabis added! More to come on that once I have some fresh trim! :drool: Good thing I'll be running 2 tents! :battingeyelashes: This is super good for you!

I drink bone broth with my breakfast and with my lunch almost daily. This is why...other than how good it tastes!
  • Bone both contains collagen, which helps your body burn fat, form lean muscle mass, and it’s great for promoting healthy skin.
  • It is rich in the amino acids glycine and proline, which help your liver in removing toxins from your body.
  • The gelatin and other nutrients in bone broth will help you heal your gut! If you suffer from constipation, diarrhea, and gas. It soothes the lining of your gastrointestinal tract, helping you to absorb nutrients better in the process.
  • It’s a great source of calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
  • Bone broth also contains a good dose of glucosamine, chondroitin, and other glycosaminoglycans that are great in healing your joints.
Lady Gaea’s Chicken Bone Broth Recipe

2 whole small chickens or 1 large, 5-6 pounds.

1/4 cup apple cider vinegar

6 to 8 quarts cold water, more as needed to cover ingredients

3 carrots, peeled and halved

2 stalks of celery, peeled an halved

2 onions, peeled and halved

1 leek (white and light green parts only) outer layer peeled off and quartered.

1 small turnip, quartered

4 garlic cloves, mashed slightly with your fist of back of a knife

3 sprigs fresh thyme

3 sprigs fresh rosemary

2 bay leaves

1 tsp Himalayan salt

8 black peppercorns

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350°F.

Remove the wings, thighs, drumsticks, and breasts from the chickens. If you are not comfortable separating the parts of the chicken yourself, you can ask your butcher to do it for you or buy the parts separately.

Place the cut up chicken parts, including the carcasses, necks, and innards that came inside the chicken on a baking sheet and place in the preheated oven. Roast until golden brown, about 25-30 minutes. This step adds a really nice depth of flavor. Skipping it will give you a lighter flavored broth.

Place the chicken parts, and vinegar in a stockpot or slow cooker, at least 10 quarts in size, and cover with the cold water. If using a stockpot, bring the water to a boil over high heat. If using a slow cooker, turn the temperature to high. Once simmering, reduce heat to low, cook for 30 minutes. Skim off any scum that rises to the top. Simmer uncovered for 6 hours, adding more water as necessary just to keep the bones covered.

Add the vegetables and herbs and simmer for another 4-5 hours. Continue to skim off any impurities; add water as needed to keep the ingredients covered.

Gently strain or ladle the liquid through a fine-mesh strainer into a container. Discard the solids. Fill your sink with ice water. Place the container of broth in the ice bath to cool for about 1 hour. Use the broth right away, or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week, or freeze for up to 1 year.

Once cool. Remove any fat that has solidified and discard.

A good bone broth will gel when cool. Don't let it creep you out. It's a nice tasty thin broth when you heat it!

Enjoy all! Have a blessed day!:passitleft:

Hey Lady G! I hope you get the job, pass your test and can get back on your meds ASAP! will send positive vibes for ya on Tuesday, heck I'll just start now.

You're gonna Rock it!

:theband:
Thanks Ween!! I'll take all the positive vibes ya got! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom