LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

grow journal with recipes?! I’m in!!!

That's exactly what I was going to say!! I'm looking to be more healthy in my meal choices and was thrilled to stumble across this great journal. I'm also wanting to add ACDC to a future grow, definitely one of the best for pain. ✌

That's exactly what I was going to say!! I'm looking to be more healthy in my meal choices and was thrilled to stumble across this great journal. I'm also wanting to add ACDC to a future grow, definitely one of the best for pain. ✌
Welcome Green Thunder! Pull up a chair! I am happy to share some healthy cannabis recipes!:yummy:
LG

Something I got recently is an Air Fryer
Fryer food with air, so much better for
Coliflower was fantastic
Yup! That's on the list. One of the gals I work with just got one and brought in some brussels sprouts cooked in her Air Fryer. Yum!! Being a retired chef, you can imagine all of the equipment I already have...Hubby is not thrilled I have yet another interest that requires specialized equipment! :rofl::rofl:
We are officially house hunting again...we need more room...can't for the life of me imagine why! :rofl::rofl:

@LadyGaea

Not only am I proud to share the same Lady G name with you, but I am also a better person for having met you. Your recipe's are off the charts with flavour and very accessible to make.

Your girls have not skipped a beat, I'm watching your brix process cause one day I'll get there.

So you're moving? Need more room for your equipment, yes I understand...hahahahaha

Will you start to include CBD in your future grows? Or are you using hemp oil instead?

Oh yah and your home depot story is priceless. I had a similar one trying to buy reflective insulation at home depot. Asked me what I'm using it for, totally caught me off guard. I said, insulation? So yah, it's funny when we're put on the spot. Even though it's legal here too, loose lips sink ships. Good to keep your herbs story ready for cases like that.

I grow potatoes on my balcony so I have an excuse to have lots of garden supplies. :) We irish love our potatoes.

Much love and admiration for your journey...GROW ON!

Will you start to include CBD in your future grows? Or are you using hemp oil instead?
Hey Lady! Thanks for the kind words! We are like minded Sister! I am blessed to have met you as well!

I grew some high CBD strains for my last 2 grows. I still have some left. The CBD oil is just while I am in interviewing for this job and for my morning smoothie before work. Once I flip the girls I have some AC/DC to grow. That's a super high CBD strain. I want to collect some pollen if I get a male.

Glad to see you back! Hubby is taking me out clothes shopping!

:hug::love::hug:

Cheers!

LG

HAVE FUN!!! :hug:

Unless the hubby bought me a soccer adidas jacket and track suit, I hate clothes shopping tbh. Hate is a strong word, but yah, I'd rather sit in the sawdust section at the home depot. hahahahaha. Whatcha gonna get?

BUUUUT, he just got me my own chef jacket to wear while making oils and your recipe's. It's black, I'm going to put my name on the back and customize it so I can start taking pics with it on. When I met you, it came into my mind, then presto I rec'd one as a gift for my hard work.

@Grow2HealMe Awesome! Chef jackets will definitely save your clothes. Mine are in storage somewhere. I was due for a nice new one so I ordered one last week too! Mine is white so I can bleach the crap out of it. I'm a bit of a tornado in the kitchen! :laugh: Black works well too! Enjoy it Chef Lady G! You have earned your "whites"!

I was victorious and came home with 6 new tops for work. Hubby insisted I get some clothes. I never have that much luck shopping. I hate it too. I am much happier in jeans and a sweatshirt and my old barn boots. I'm a bit of a tomboy, but I can pass rather well as a girl!

I freaked the kids (boys) that I worked with out one night when I was working as a chef. I went home and changed to meet everyone for a drink later... I came in dressed as a woman with make-up, earrings, and perfume and scared them all half to death! No one recognized me without my androgynous chef clothes. They stopped calling me She Man (affectionately of course) after that! :rofl:

@Chris Scorpio For some reason Chris leads me to new recipe ideas...he mentioned bacon! I love bacon. I get some wonderful un-cured bacon. I'm thinking a bacon and cheddar cheese ball with cannabis oil to go with those hemp crackers. :love: I know...not particularly healthy, but for the holidays?? I might have to play around with that for a recipe. Guess I'm going to have to go seed shopping for some Cheese strains next! :p

Dosing is going to be a challenge for me. When you have good tasting food and you are mixing in cannabis. I see that it could be a problem. It's easy to overindulge. I'm thinking I will need to get some bottles with droppers. I'm going to have to learn about dosing. The cooking part is easy!

@Chris Scorpio For some reason Chris leads me to new recipe ideas...he mentioned bacon! I love bacon. I get some wonderful un-cured bacon. I'm thinking a bacon and cheddar cheese ball with cannabis oil to go with those hemp crackers. :love: I know...not particularly healthy, but for the holidays?? I might have to play around with that for a recipe. Guess I'm going to have to go seed shopping for some Cheese strains next! :p

Dosing is going to be a challenge for me. When you have good tasting food and you are mixing in cannabis. I see that it could be a problem. It's easy to overindulge. I'm thinking I will need to get some bottles with droppers. I'm going to have to learn about dosing. The cooking part is easy!

Marinara sauce

Just saying

Yes I AM and enabler

:laugh::nomo: you guys are so funny!

Keep enabling her Chris. :welldone:

---------------

Continued...

You gave me goosebumps when you said I earned my jacket. It's a gift that money can't buy, well you know what I mean. It's like a canvas of courage to keep going. Plus my brain is simple, give me a new toy it will occupy me for weeks.

Heeeey, if you went out clothes shopping that means congratulations??? Duh, I missed that cue, of course I would have done the same. Am I way off?

Now I thought I could challenge you with my super picky tastes. Ever since my brain stuff happened, it is very common that I will all of a sudden smell a slight burning odor as I go to bite my food and get really sick from what I'm eating. I blame it on the brain, sing it like Milli Vanilli, hahahaha. No but seriously, it's apparently part of my condition, I get repulsed from food and smell things that aren't there.

I've seen nutritionists, the whole guantlet of possibilities, tested for bacteria - negative, but I have severe gut issues. not candida or lyme disease.

My food plan is...

Dosing oil protocol - evoo anything
Green Juice I make my own recipe, see below
Popcorn rice cakes - store bought
Chick peas
Bran and berry muffins
Beans
Eggs
Toast
Garlic mashed pototaes
homemade guacamole, mmmm.
homemade chilli
(going to add humous)
pita, bread, english muffins.
milk
and orange pekoe tea, green tea, ANY tea.

Treats - sometimes i make homemade rice crispy squares
Fish n chips once a year
Sugar anything is like poison to my brain, so it really HAS to be worth it. Dark chocolate...mmmm

I love cooking homemade, I try not to buy outside food.
But this is what I wish I could cook more of:

More pasta dishes with veggies
potato anything:nomo:
cabbage roles, authentic
basmati rice, any kind of rice
I take a spoonful of apple cider vinegar everyday and managed to balance my blood sugar after 6 months.
perogies, authentic, takes too long to cook.
pasta salad stuff
Love nuts
oooo I would like to make a granola bar sheet made with oil. Cut into squares for my horse visits.
I make steaks for my husband all the time. Like braise on the stove with butter and workshester? hahahaha
Only eat carrots, corn, peas, beets, ROASTED GARLIC, broccoli and cauliflower.
But when I make my own juice I use spinach, kale, ginger, oranges, apples, pineapple and cannabis leaves...mmmm
Now I'm hungry...

I'm allergic to lavendar, bananas, sea fish, had a former allergy to peanuts, got tested and grew out of it.
No exotic foods unfortunately. My loss. :(

So this is the diet of a brain disease. TADA! hahahaha :slide:
Just like on Iron Chef...ALLEZ CUISINE!:high-five:

Continued...

You gave me goosebumps when you said I earned my jacket. It's a gift that money can't buy, well you know what I mean. It's like a canvas of courage to keep going. Plus my brain is simple, give me a new toy it will occupy me for weeks.

Heeeey, if you went out clothes shopping that means congratulations??? Duh, I missed that cue, of course I would have done the same. Am I way off?

* I was so excited when I got my first whites. It is a badge of honor! Use it in good health!

No new news on the position that I applied for. I just needed clothes. :battingeyelashes: I am waiting to hear when I am scheduled to go for my in-person interview. Some time next week. :slide:I have a good feeling about it!

So this is the diet of a brain disease. TADA! hahahaha :slide:
Just like on Iron Chef...ALLEZ CUISINE!:high-five:

* I am confident we can come up with some new food options that will be great. It's not a half bad list you have! It will be fun. :yahoo:We'll take it to our "working recipes" thread. There will be bit of back and forth questions on preferences and such. So excited! Can't wait to have some fresh cannabis leaves to play with!

Cheers!

LG

Shoot, I put it in the thread instead of the pm. Darn brain. I will have them delete it. Thanks for humouring me.

It's fine just where it is! I don't think anyone would really take exception to our discussion! :love:

We both are working for the greater good in coming up with ways to utilize this wonderful plant, not only for ourselves, but to help one another. You have done incredible research and I can cook! We can all enjoy each other's company, eat some great cannabis infused food, and improve our health at the same time!

We don't have time to wait for the medical community to embrace cannabis. We need to know how to help ourselves now!

My favorite paragraph in the 420Mag's Mission Statement is this, " Cannabis is a medically wondrous plant. It provides a safe alternative for pain relief, anti-nausea, appetite-inducement, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammation medication. Its properties have been demonstrated to fight cancer, and provide relief to the seriously ill and dying as well as those challenged with anxiety and depression. Millions of people have shared the medical benefits of Cannabis throughout the centuries."....

That's what brought you and I here. Embrace it! :hug::hug:

Still have mine in the closet, didn't want to mess it up now it is too big. Guess I had gained some weight through the culinary school days. Haha
Haha! You can always take it in!

Back
Top Bottom