LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

I haven't grown any of them out yet. Not on my schedule for a while (at least not yet....but I reserve the right to move strains up or down as I choose and it happens a lot LOL) but it could get moved up if I see enough reason to do it! Those reasons usually amount to seeing someone else on here growing something that looks great!

I haven't grown any of them out yet. Not on my schedule for a while (at least not yet....but I reserve the right to move strains up or down as I choose and it happens a lot LOL) but it could get moved up if I see enough reason to do it! Those reasons usually amount to seeing someone else on here growing something that looks great!
Well I hope I will not disappoint!

The Gal's were a bit droopy and dry. I gave them their 1st drench tonight! *sniff* Does this mean they are tweens?! ...o_O
I used 2 ounces of Doc's TP and 3 Mil of Doc's Tea in 2 gallons of water. Oh yeah!..and BTW @weenmeoff , dunking in 10 gallon pots?!...Yeah...not gonna happen!! You were right! Gonna be way too heavy. I'm retired...I don't "bust-a-move" like I used to!:rofl::rofl:

Hey LG! Those girls are going to take off! It's not gonna hurt but 2 oz seems like a lot, at some point Dark does up his to 60ml or 2 oz but that is in 5 gallons of water. Doc says it's better to over feed than under feed but you may want to reduce to 1oz. Hoping some more experienced brixxers will chime in. I don't think even Doc dunks his #7's but I could be wrong. Love dunking the #1's though!

They grow up so fast! :high-five::rollit:

Hey LG! Those girls are going to take off! It's not gonna hurt but 2 oz seems like a lot, at some point Dark does up his to 60ml or 2 oz but that is in 5 gallons of water. Doc says it's better to over feed than under feed but you may want to reduce to 1oz. Hoping some more experienced brixxers will chime in. I don't think even Doc dunks his #7's but I could be wrong. Love dunking the #1's though!

They grow up so fast! :high-five::rollit:
I was following Dark's journal. He did the first drench using 1 ounce of TP per gallon and 3 mil of the Tea. I remember reading somewhere that Doc doubles the strength when dunking. Can't find that now to save my life. I nervously just looked at the girls...they look ok.

Ha ha! I felt like a little kid again making mud pies last night in the kitchen. It IS fun to dunk! Hubby is a non-cannabis user and thinks I've gone round the bend! He has stopped asking, "What are you doing", because he just gets a play by play of growing cannabis. He is just happy I have a hobby!:rofl:

Sorry, didn't mean to alarm you. You are right. He actually used 2.5 oz but I think there was a reason the doc suggested that....? He did back off after that. Your girls are going to love the 2 oz I'm sure. Here is one of his summaries of feed/water schedule.

Passions
Nov11/17 passion seeds went into soil
Nov18/17 first seeds emerged from soil
Dec4/17 top feed 8ml tp to 1/2 gallon of water
Dec11/17 first drench(dunked) 2.5oz tp +3ml tea 3gallon of water
Dec19/17 10ml tp to 3gallons of water
Dec22/17 30ml GE +3ml tea to 3gallons of water
Dec25/17 45ml tp +5ml tea to 4gallons of water. This was also the bluecheese first drench
Dec27/17 first brix spraying 10ml brix-350ml water
Dec28/17 1/4oz tp to 5gallon of water
Dec31/17 straight water
Jan2/17 30ml tp+5ml tea 4gallons water
Jan5/17 30ml GE+5ml tea 3gallon water
Jan8/17 5ml tp 2.5gallon water
Jan9/17 brix spray 10ml brix 350ml h20

Bluecheese
Dec2/17- seed into soil
Dec?/17(didn't write down when they popped only took 2-3 days from what I remember)
Dec 25/17 first drench(dunk) 45ml tp+5ml tea to 4gallon water
Jan5/17 5ml tp 2.5 gallon water

Sorry, didn't mean to alarm you. You are right. He actually used 2.5 oz but I think there was a reason the doc suggested that....? He did back off after that. Your girls are going to love the 2 oz I'm sure. Here is one of his summaries of feed/water schedule.
Jan5/17 5ml tp 2.5 gallon water

Ha-ha! I was thinking to myself last night that I was going to need more of Doc's product...I can't get Little Shop of Horrors out of my head now. My cats wake me up when they want food...can you imagine?

Did you get the standard Kit? Those little bottles are only 8 oz so will not last long following this schedule Dark has been doing. I've been following and these are the best girls I've grown yet! Get some quart bottle if you don't have em but not Brix and destress as those will last. Funny about little shop of horrors, when you said they practically jump out of the tent and feed themselves, I immediately heard, I'M HUNGRY in my head, ha! :rofl:

Have a Rockin weekend!

:theband:

OK. So I went to Doc Bud's website and found the "About" section on the products. I missed that before. Yup....I over did it with the drench amount but they don't seem the worse for it! Ween was correct and Dark Scotia used it as a rescue or boost to correct a deficiency. Going forward I will get it right. The girls are sleeping now.

Meanwhile I went out and picked up some ingredients for my new canna smoothie! This one is for my Braniac friends @Grow2HealMe and @ginganinja30 :hug::love::hug: A big helloooo and hugs to you! It's also going to help those with compromised immune systems and for inflammation, like me! :yahoo: More to come once I prep all of the ingredients and freeze them overnight.

I'm still using my hemp CBD oil only. My job interview was postponed until next Wednesday! Gee...and we are expecting another storm then!! :rofl::rofl:. It may be a miss...I hope!

Have a great day all! I'm going to go cut up some fruit for the freezer! Oh yeah...almost forgot :passitleft:

Note to self: Get a stand alone freezer for the new house!

The freezer is now stuffed with healing foods to be used with cannabis and CBD oil...I need more room for cannabis leaves! I'm going to need to prep less at a time! I am fully stocked with bone broth, chili, papaya, pineapple, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and bananas...and the usual stuff.;)

Happy St Paddy's Day all! Get your green on!:green_heart:

Woo! I'd let them go dry again before the next one, and make it a plain water (maybe just a touch of Tea in there if you'd like). Looking good LG!
Thanks Stoney! That's the plan! I am lovin' Doc's Magic! :slide: I wonder how it would work on tomatoes! :hmmmm:

Hi all! Here's another smoothie recipe. This one is for my Braniac friends @Grow2HealMe and @ginganinja30. I chose the ingredients for their brain supportive nutrients. Liquid and soft ingredients go in the the blender first and frozen ingredients last. If you don't like tropical fruits or if you have an allergy to them, swap the tropical fruit with frozen blueberries! :yummy:

Braniac’s Tropical Power Smoothie
Serves 2

1-1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
1 cup baby spinach, packed
2 tablespoon of walnut butter
1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
3/4 cup frozen mango chunks
2 pitted Medjool dates
1 medium frozen banana
1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
2 tablespoon hemp seed hearts
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Add dose of your favorite CBD or cannabis oil!!

Making a shopping list...I'm thinking the next grow will be Blue Dream, Red Dragon, Maui Waui, and I need another wildcard. I still have Durban Poison and my AC/DC when these two flip. I'm a planner...and I'm a sucker for Sativas. They make me joyous and feel like dancing! Any suggestions for the last one? I'm looking for a superstahhh (said in my best 'Bahston' accent!)

I’m finally all caught up on your fantastic journal LadyGaea.

Your girls are looking amazing :D
Huge hugs coming your way :green_heart::hug::hug:
Well hey there Ninja!! Hugs received...:hug::hug::hug:...and returned! Hope you and the family are well. :circle-of-love:

Thanks! They are looking sweet. I can't wait to see what they are like all grown up like yours!

Yours are looking like they are going to leave you with a really nice amount of buds!

I'm off to work in a few minutes...glad I popped in first!

Have a fabulous day my friend!

LG

Back
Top Bottom