LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

What exactly do i have to cut off? Fan leaf or whole branch? And would i just plant it in some dirt and run 12/12? You definitely have my attention now! Pennywise told me white widow or northern lights are good starter stains so I'll order some in the next couple days, and thanks for the info on fem seeds i didn't know about that definitely something I'll have to look into, love this forum, so much info!
Candy cane indica dominate. Takes off so nicely just a beautiful easy place y to work with . They recover fast . Nyc d auto from.cks I've noticed they are super sensitive to everything . Short and bushy making it hard to see and work with. Both are autos. Pinapple express auto from. Barney farms is first seed stepping away from.cks. here are a few pictures of my girls Joey. Any help bud quote me I'll. Be hear.

420-magazine-mobile628751999.jpg

420-magazine-mobile934150754.jpg
g his is nyc d not sure if you can see nut both of these wee topped around 18-20 days.

420-magazine-mobile1630156669.jpg
the other nyc d that I screwed up in.main top. This is it still growing. Buy lost the middle cola main. This is first seek flower. Second week starts this Saturday . For now on using advance nutrients I'll be watering everyday. Plus I was told on flowering to add two ml. Of cal mag into nute s as well. During flowering .
420-magazine-mobile230758678.jpg

Candy cane indica dominate. Takes off so nicely just a beautiful easy place y to work with . They recover fast . Nyc d auto from.cks I've noticed they are super sensitive to everything . Short and bushy making it hard to see and work with. Both are autos. Pinapple express auto from. Barney farms is first seed stepping away from.cks. here are a few pictures of my girls Joey. Any help bud quote me I'll. Be hear.

420-magazine-mobile628751999.jpg

420-magazine-mobile934150754.jpg
g his is nyc d not sure if you can see nut both of these wee topped around 18-20 days.

420-magazine-mobile1630156669.jpg
the other nyc d that I screwed up in.main top. This is it still growing. Buy lost the middle cola main. This is first seek flower. Second week starts this Saturday . For now on using advance nutrients I'll be watering everyday. Plus I was told on flowering to add two ml. Of cal mag into nute s as well. During flowering .
420-magazine-mobile230758678.jpg
Leo not Joey. Lol

So wait... I was re reading your thread & when you "top" a plant then the part you cut off doesn't grow back, does it? Doesn't it force the plant to expel energy on the remaining branches? So the main doesn't grow "back" but creates mains from the other branches? I don't know if it's lack of caffeine but now I'm confused. Can any experienced growers weigh in?

So wait... I was re reading your thread & when you "top" a plant then the part you cut off doesn't grow back, does it? Doesn't it force the plant to expel energy on the remaining branches? So the main doesn't grow "back" but creates mains from the other branches? I don't know if it's lack of caffeine but now I'm confused. Can any experienced growers weigh in?
Topping will make it or shoot two main colas.

Topping will make it or shoot two main colas.
So the
420-magazine-mobile449665752.jpg
Here is picture

When you cut the top of it will now split the main into two mains. Fim would be four branches. Instead of mains. Longer recovery time. I'm speaking first hand lol hope that helps answer your question. If your looking at transferring more energy into top buds remove dinky growth on lower branches. Or remove lower branches and if it's a photo plant need oil it use lower branches as clones.

I was noticing the light leaks on your first post. Nice cabinet! Get some weather stripping from Home Depot or Lowes or wherever and next time you open up, run two strips everywhere you've got light leaks. That will also help to seal the air in as well so make sure you've got adequate ventilation.

I screwed up on two of first top attempts. We think I fimmed by mistake. Been three weeks nothing growing from.main. but everything else is taking off. Tip. Make sure you flush that soil heavy .

Give it three days or so see if it Bounces back.
I don't flush the soil yet do i? Do you mean now or before i harvest?

Thanks for the advice, I'll be a little disappointed if there main cola doesn't come back, but this is a learning experience, and those are some beautiful girls you got there!
Thsnks this is me learning.

I don't flush the soil yet do i? Do you mean now or before i harvest?
You flush a week or two before harvest. Depends bias opinion. I will be doing a week and with a special ingredient in ph adjusted water or rain water. I just did a cool test . Get this ...

Added my an nutes in to 4 lites jugs. Or 1 gallon jugs. One jug was tap water the other rain water from. The sky.

This is super cool...

Both jugs had same amount of nutes added grow micro bloom. By advance nutes. And some cal mag same amounts. But when I tested ph after my tap water read 7. When I tested the rain water 6 bang on. Crazy eh.

I got 2-3 gallon bucket outside now filling up under eavesdropping. Once full I'll be emptying all my water now from rap and replacing with rain water.

Pennywise and demonicangel thoughts
?. . .

Thanks for the advice, I'll be a little disappointed if there main cola doesn't come back, but this is a learning experience, and those are some beautiful girls you got there!
It will probably grow back. Give her another few days.

Re: LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

You flush a week or two before harvest. Depends bias opinion. I will be doing a week and with a special ingredient in ph adjusted water or rain water. I just did a cool test . Get this ...

Added my an nutes in to 4 lites jugs. Or 1 gallon jugs. One jug was tap water the other rain water from. The sky.

This is super cool...

Both jugs had same amount of nutes added grow micro bloom. By advance nutes. And some cal mag same amounts. But when I tested ph after my tap water read 7. When I tested the rain water 6 bang on. Crazy eh.

I got 2-3 gallon bucket outside now filling up under eavesdropping. Once full I'll be emptying all my water now from rap and replacing with rain water.

Pennywise and demonicangel thoughts
?. . .
Dude it's funny you posted this, its been raining a lot in Michigan and i was just reading up on if rainwater was optimal for plants, cool experiment, shit it's raining now im gonna fill some buckets and do some tests!

Dude it's funny you posted this, Byrd training a lot in Michigan and i was just reading up on if rainwater was optimal for plants, cool experiment, shit it's raining now im gonna fill some buckets and do some tests!
Do it and let me know your results please really cool.

I was noticing the light leaks on your first post. Nice cabinet! Get some weather stripping from Home Depot or Lowes or wherever and next time you open up, run two strips everywhere you've got light leaks. That will also help to seal the air in as well so make sure you've got adequate ventilation.
Yeah there's a couple things i gotta grab when i go to home depot ill add that to the list (the cashiers at home depot know me by name lol)thanks for the tip!

So today i learned another valuable lesson, you have to be incredibly careful when handling your plants
420-magazine-mobile1788169566.jpg

I was just trying to spread them so light could get to the new growth after topping
420-magazine-mobile1421088157.jpg
It's okay man we all have been there I went to cut the lowest first node branch but wanted to keep fan leaf as power house for lower branches and snip the whole thing . Crazy sensitive lol we can only learn from mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom