LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

I have no idea about how quick from feeding it would show. I do know that if you have nute burn you should flush, not feed more. I believe that causes "lock out" & you've got a bigger problem on your hands. I have read though, that you only want to feed every other or third time you water... hopefully an experienced person will weigh in.
Yeah if it's nute burn then i definitely don't want to give it more nutes my only problem is i don't know for a fact if its nute burn . oh and i meant to tell you the sexing doesn't seem to be going great, it looks like it's slowly dying and I've been misting it and everything, there's even dark blackish spots underneath on the leaves, but I'm gonna keep on with it until it either shows sex or wither up and dies.

Re: LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

So i have some amazing news and some bad, first the bad news, my little sexing clone died, Im pretty sure i just didn't have the right conditions for it but you live and learn, the amazing news is i think both plants are female! I was doing a little LST today and found little white hairs coming in between new growth and main stem,i tried for 30 minutes to get clear pictures to no avail. I'll post the pics and maybe you guys will see what i was seeing.
420-magazine-mobile1332211378.jpg

Between the newest growth and stem, it kinda looks like a little worm, i couldn't get a pic of the other plant, camera phones only do so well.

As i was looking at my ladies i noticed some brown spots on the leafs, it's been growing very slowly (in comparison to its sister) and has red stems near the bottom of the plant, also the leaves have a slight clawing effect, so i posted in FAQ area and hopefully will get to the bottom of this. Other them that they are doing really well.
420-magazine-mobile870842796.jpg

Definitely the healthier of the two plants and looking good!
420-magazine-mobile1873802974.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1666718499.jpg

This is the sick girl, I'll be doing research to get her back healthy again.

Definitely a girl. That little blade the hair came out of is a clear sign. If it was a boy it would be a bunch of pods not a blade. Looks great man congratulations
I'm so excited, to get two females from bagseed is pretty bad ass, thanks for the congrats man, this is only solidifying my obsession with growing!

Yeah. Growing is therapeutic. I'd say I'm not the same person as I am when I have a grow going. Growing is my joy!
I couldn't agree more, life is a lot more relaxed while I've been growing, hopefully it translates into work when i start back up (construction in Michigan shuts down in winter months).

As i was looking at my ladies i noticed some brown spots on the leafs, it's been growing very slowly (in comparison to its sister) and has red stems near the bottom of the plant, also the leaves have a slight clawing effect, so i posted in FAQ area and hopefully will get to the bottom of this. Other them that they are doing really well.
420-magazine-mobile870842796.jpg

Definitely the healthier of the two plants and looking good!
420-magazine-mobile1873802974.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1666718499.jpg

This is the sick girl, I'll be doing research to get her back healthy again.
Give her a flush til you see your runoff coming out is clear. Then do a watering with just cal mag. Then go back and start adding Nutes again.

Back
Top Bottom