LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

So as i was spraying the bottoms of the girls leafs with some tiger bloom (high phosphorous) i noticed after three days my soil is still wet on top, im wondering if there's not enough drainage and maybe i over watered it, I'm tossing around the idea of transplanting it into a 5 gallon pot but the soil is so wet that i don't want to fuck up the roots. What to do, what to do?

Quit watering so much! LOL~ I think you have to wait til she dries up to transplant her anyway. I haven't counted, but I know I don't water my tweens more than once a week... They're in one gallon buckets, I think. I believe they're pretty happy.

She'll be fine. Just be careful with all those nutes!

Hey~ after topping my girls I looked back at your topping experience & it looks like you cut off the new growth on the one you were worried about not coming back... did she recover?

Are they in cloth pots? I read you can point a fan at the roots/cloth pot to help it dry out faster. And if they are in cloth pots then your soil should dry out quicker so don't listen to me... listen to your plants!

She'll be fine. Just be careful with all those nutes!

Hey~ after topping my girls I looked back at your topping experience & it looks like you cut off the new growth on the one you were worried about not coming back... did she recover?
No she never recovered there's still no new growth but it kinda worked in my favor, i was able to lst everything and already have a pretty even canopy
420-magazine-mobile396666946.jpg

Are they in cloth pots? I read you can point a fan at the roots/cloth pot to help it dry out faster. And if they are in cloth pots then your soil should dry out quicker so don't listen to me... listen to your plants!
Only one is in a cloth pot, and that's the big girl i should have just spent the money for two, im gonna pick another one up from home depot today to get ready to transplant out of the 3 gallon plastic pot my sick girl is in. Btw your positivity flows through your messages and calms my nerves, thanks for real!

I'm pretty sure I'm an idiot, i misjudged the size of the pot i had the sick girl in, it was only 2 gallons so i went to the store and got a 5 gallon smart pot.
420-magazine-mobile1195478492.jpg

I'm pretty sure the poor girl was root bound and just needed to be up potted so i transplanted it and wet the new soil a bit with filtered water PH'ed to 7.1
420-magazine-mobile460085135.jpg

I'll be keeping an eye on her but hopefully she gets better.

looking good, pulling up a chair. that bigger pot will do wonders.
Welcome to my grow boomshakalaka, glad to have you here! I've been very fortunate with this grow considering its my first and for the most part everything's going smooth. Do you have a grow journal i could check out?

So just a little update today the babies are doing alright and it even looks as if my sick one is making a come back, the new growth is starting to kick up again and looks fairly healthy
420-magazine-mobile1897888291.jpg

And after the death of my sexing clone experiment and the sad demise of vespertines i bought some rooting hormone and am trying my hand at making a clone ( since we know they are both girls)
420-magazine-mobile1637347525.jpg

I'm pretty excited to learn hands on about cloning. And last but not least my big, healthy, beautiful trooper growing very quickly
420-magazine-mobile131430781.jpg

::tear:: i remember when she was just a little runt under some CFL bulbs
420-magazine-mobile182018611.jpg

Back
Top Bottom