LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

Oh snarly! You're like the level headed big brother!

Oh lordy lord! If you believe that you are in big trouble man! I've been called many things in my lifetime, but level headed isn't one of them. :rofl:

Just ren3ber if you want plenty of stretch keep light high. Lower if wants them short.

OK, the two of you settle down!
Yes, the girls can easily double or triple during flower. When I harvested, the girls were within an inch of the lights. It's one thing to hear people talking about doubling in size, it's a whole 'nother thing to see it happening before your very eyes.
To be honest, you have much more leeway when flipping to 12/12 than compared to when to harvest. Flipping a few days early will not cause a lot of damage, and on the other end, you can veg practically forever if that's what turns yer crank.
:allgood:
Bro you make me laugh at least once daily, but you make a good point, don't worry ourselves sick about it before we even know what's gonna happen.

Bro you make me laugh at least once daily, but you make a good point, don't worry ourselves sick about it before we even know what's gonna happen.

One of the really nice things after a grow is complete, is you get to look back at all the trials and tribulations you endured to get there. And it's even better when you have Canna-Buddys to share your tales with.
:high-five:

Pics of clones are on my journal

Just went and had a look. I haven't cloned yet but see it happening in the near future. Will be following yours, hope to get some pointers from you.
:thanks:

The girls are looking beautiful and getting so big, i fed them water+calmag two days ago and started my clone experiment about three days ago
420-magazine-mobile332263297.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2054072402.jpg

My beautiful prize winner and a close up pick of her beautiful pistils
420-magazine-mobile1464920234.jpg

She seems to love her new smart pot and is rebounding very quickly thank God, i was really worried about her but she seems to be blossoming, I'm convinced it's vespertine and gnarlyweeds positive vibes that got her through .
420-magazine-mobile1122616943.jpg

And last but not least my cloning experiment, the front clipping is looking pretty rough and honestly I'm not expecting her to pull through but will definitely give her more time, the clipping in the back was slumped all the way over directly after planting, but it looks like she is starting to stand a little straighter and hopefully she's planting some roots!
On a side note my layoff is over and work is crazy until winter, bit that being said i will stay dedicated to my grow, updating my journal, and keeping 6in touch with the wonderful people on this forum. Happy growing!

LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

Gorgeous plants you have bro. What's your flower schedule like? And which week did you make the switch?
I'm at 24 days right now, this Friday will be week 4.
420-magazine-mobile1171802036.jpg

Thing One
420-magazine-mobile1105727853.jpg

Thing Two
Don't mind the brown leaves, I just dropped my Cfls on em by accident lol.
And I keep em in this 3' DIY grow box.
420-magazine-mobile259666724.jpg

420-magazine-mobile435917467.jpg

I'm a first time grower myself so I'll def be keeping up your grow!

Re: LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

You better not disappear completely and come back in 3 months like... "look what I'm smoking, yo!" they girls look great Leo!
Lol i couldn't disappear completely, i need to see your grow finish first, so i guess you'll just have to keep a constant grow going . no big deal right?

Gorgeous plants you have bro. What's your flower schedule like? And which week did you make the switch?
I'm at 24 days right now, this Friday will be week 4.
420-magazine-mobile1171802036.jpg

Thing One
420-magazine-mobile1105727853.jpg

Thing Two
Don't mind the brown leaves, I just dropped my Cfls on em by accident lol.

Your babies look beautiful! I haven't switched them over yet, i just got lucky and they started showing sex early, I'm thinking probably another 3-4 weeks of veg ( I'll play it by ear) i don't have an exact number but they are roughly 5 weeks old from seed give or take some days. What size CFLs are you using? my original plan was to compete a grow with only CFLs but i caught the growing bug lol

My beautiful prize winner and a close up pick of her beautiful pistils
420-magazine-mobile1464920234.jpg

She seems to love her new smart pot and is rebounding very quickly thank God, i was really worried about her but she seems to be blossoming, I'm convinced it's vespertine and gnarlyweeds positive vibes that got her through .
Happy to be of service. She is looking very fine. Love them smartpots. :high-five:

420-magazine-mobile1122616943.jpg

And last but not least my cloning experiment, the front clipping is looking pretty rough and honestly I'm not expecting her to pull through but will definitely give her more time, the clipping in the back was slumped all the way over directly after planting, but it looks like she is starting to stand a little straighter and hopefully she's planting some roots!
On a side note my layoff is over and work is crazy until winter, bit that being said i will stay dedicated to my grow, updating my journal, and keeping 6in touch with the wonderful people on this forum. Happy growing!

Still rooting for the clones :cheer:
Good to hear the layoff is over (I think). You are gonna be one busy person there, Leo. :peace:

Just goes to show that where there is a will, there is a way. I'm very interested to see where you take this. Any questions you have I'm sure one of us will be able to help.
:goodluck:

Hey Leo... we have chatted plenty but I hadn't caught up on your grow! We started our adventure just a couple weeks apart coincidentally. I'm all caught up and subbed in.

I have 5 females from seed 11 days into flower in my tent.

I just started another 4 sprouts in my veg cabinet and went perpetual... since I ended up with enough light and space to do so and unlike yours, my plants took 7 weeks and 12/12 to show sex so culling the males got me really down. After 2 months of coddling, it sucks to throw them away... how can something so beautiful be garbage?!?!?

But with their death comes new life. All my sprouts have broke ground .

Almost 4/20. I'm picking up my holiday product today. Unfortunately, this time of year where I live only hash is available but... it is what it is .

Great job on your gals!

XxKitty

Back
Top Bottom