LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

I know! Everyone I read something new I go check on them to see if it applies... which is like every 30 minutes at least! How amazing are these plants?!
The best plant in the world, they are therapeutic to grow, and you get delicious buds at the end! It doesn't get any better them that!

No she never recovered there's still no new growth but it kinda worked in my favor, i was able to lst everything and already have a pretty even canopy
420-magazine-mobile396666946.jpg
Like mine oops were learning
420-magazine-mobile1575811364.jpg

i swear i subbed to your grow journal, but i havent had any notifications on my phone about it getting updated, anyway looking good man, LETS SEE SOME CLONE PICTURES!
Still haven't heard back from teddy for help. Have messaged him ha e tagged him . I give up.

So if i dont get to everyone's threads it's not my fault it's the apps. Cheers Leo have a good one.

Grow mutha Fukka grow-akz Redman da true doctor.

Re: LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

Still haven't heard back from teddy for help. Have messaged him ha e tagged him . I give up.

So if i dont get to everyone's threads it's not my fault it's the apps. Cheers Leo have a good one.

Grow mutha Fukka grow-akz Redman da true doctor.
It's all good, there's so much going on at any given time on this forum it's hard to keep up with everything, but glad too have a good group of people such as yourselves checking up once in a while, I'm not British but cheers guys!

I may have forgotten to put it in my memory is shot lol, it's 2ftx3ftx5ft tall. Honestly height isn't an issue yet because my healthy girl is all tied down, and my rebounding girl is pretty stunted, but i keep reading people saying they could triple in size which has made me start thinking more strategically about how big i will let the girls get

OK, the two of you settle down!
Yes, the girls can easily double or triple during flower. When I harvested, the girls were within an inch of the lights. It's one thing to hear people talking about doubling in size, it's a whole 'nother thing to see it happening before your very eyes.
To be honest, you have much more leeway when flipping to 12/12 than compared to when to harvest. Flipping a few days early will not cause a lot of damage, and on the other end, you can veg practically forever if that's what turns yer crank.
:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom