LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

420-magazine-mobile515650922.jpg

Not sure if that's the right way to do it...
No expierence there

Thanks for joining in and welcome! I'll definitely start misting it, i wish i had a small area for this specific purpose but i just have it super close to a 60w CFL i had laying around, but either way it's a cool little experiment to get my hands dirty and learn a little something. Thanks for the advice!

Sorry Leo of I miss sone of your thread. I'm not able to refresh notifications . So I'm not getting them all unless I go to email or subscribe d threads and search. Sometimes all these forums I can't keep up. So I've learned keep it simple. Lol

Sorry Leo of I miss sone of your thread. I'm not able to refresh notifications . So I'm not getting them all unless I go to email or subscribe d threads and search. Sometimes all these forums I can't keep up. So I've learned keep it simple. Lol
Don't worry about it, you've been awesome man, very helpful

Quick question, I'm supposed to be getting my calmag today and was wondering do you treat it the same as nutes and go half strength or give it a full dose right off the bat?
I wa told to start small at week or two like 2 ml per 1 gal . Then increase it as needed also remember if it doesn't show issues with it leave it alone. Organic is the best

Thanks kingjoe, as always you've been very helpful
Dude I'm learning myself. If there is something I am unsure of I'll let you know. Only want the best for everyone man. We all have our struggles in life we deal with. All gave a story bro. ✌ I'll die fir fighting the good. I stand tall for what I believe in. I'll look out my eyes and see others pain not my own. I'm here to help nothing more. We're not hete very long so let's enjoy the tone we have and love the best we can. No? Idk pretty lid right now . So I get sensitive bhaha . .

Seriously though you got this
Of its not from me there are some super wicked awesome people around that have same heart as mine. Strangers thst I'll never meet that I wish were in life as they bring the best out of me. Anyways Leo .. ask away my friend that's the point of this app.

I've been told to just throw a clipping into water if i want to sex it so i imagine putting it into one of these starter cubes would be the same

If your putting it in a starter you will have to must it a few times a day as it don't have roots to feed itself but in water it will feed as needed make sure to put it under 12/12 if your trying to sex it

Perfect advice! Mist it and put it under a low watt light make sure the light is only on for 12 hours and it will eventually show sex.

Looks like this thread is moving quick! Looks good in here

Re: LaidBackLeo87 - Soil - LED & CFL - Bagseed - First Grow

So i was checking out the babies and i noticed a couple things on one of them the tips of the new growth are looking very light yellow almost like nute burn but they've only gotten grow big at half strength once at least a week ago, so i moved the light up a bit.
420-magazine-mobile570143605.jpg

And the second plant has these small very dark brown spots on some of the lower growth i don't know if you can see it but here's a pic
420-magazine-mobile1081449271.jpg

Anyway they are currently in a dry cycle, i want them roots growing looking for water so tomorrow I'm panning on watering with grow big, big bloom and some calmag, was also tossing around the idea of throwing in some superthrive but not 100% sure yet. Happy growing guys!

Dude, why would you give them more nutes if you think it's nute burn?! I won't say for sure, but that's how my nute burn looked when it started. Giving it more would be BADbadBAD if it is...

I have no idea about how quick from feeding it would show. I do know that if you have nute burn you should flush, not feed more. I believe that causes "lock out" & you've got a bigger problem on your hands. I have read though, that you only want to feed every other or third time you water... hopefully an experienced person will weigh in.

Back
Top Bottom