LaquerHead's LOS: Gold Rush, Strawberry Glue & More!

It's not a super potent strain, more terps and color.
Thats the first time someone has said that. All along I've expected it to knock me on my as$..the flavor was awesome, I compared it too sweet tea once. But the potency wasnt quite there for me, granted it was my first LOS plant. I still expect more out of this one lol

Meant to tell you how amazing your garden is coming along too :thumb: that white widow is absolutely stunning! You'll have top shelf meds for days off of that one :lot-o-toke:
Thanks man! If I can just keep the botrytis at bay I will for sure! It’s a thick plant :eek: Reeks of piney mango at the moment.

Snow capped mountains!! :love:

Thanks man! If I can just keep the botrytis at bay I will for sure! It’s a thick plant :eek: Reeks of piney mango at the moment.

Snow capped mountains!! :love:
Oh my, no kidding! Have you done the whole spinosad/neem thing? I ridded myself of some type of mite by being very vigorous (every 2-3 days) with spinosad mostly, every third spray was neem with peppermint! Sounds yummy though!

I absolutely adore the mountains, wish I could make the move there...so damn expensive though!! At this point it'd be more a retiree type of thing :eye-roll:

Yeah - i used it in veg. No neem in flower tho. Botrytis comes from inside anyways so spraying won’t keep it at bay - in fact it can make it more likely. It just happpens when they get too wet and can’t dry out, before getting wet again. We get a bit of rain and some high humidity this time of year. Last week or 2 has been really dry tho so that’s good. WW got a bit of rain before that and this week I’ve chopped of 2 sections where there was some rot. It’s always a wrench bc you have to treat it like cancer and take more than what you’d think. The WW has a very juicy bud growth structure. Chunky and full of leaf. I wont it grow it outside again unless I have a cover ready for the while of flower - and even then... I might try a different hybrid next year.

You thinking about running an outdoor again?

Yeah - i used it in veg. No neem in flower tho. Botrytis comes from inside anyways so spraying won’t keep it at bay - in fact it can make it more likely. It just happpens when they get too wet and can’t dry out, before getting wet again. We get a bit of rain and some high humidity this time of year. Last week or 2 has been really dry tho so that’s good. WW got a bit of rain before that and this week I’ve chopped of 2 sections where there was some rot. It’s always a wrench bc you have to treat it like cancer and take more than what you’d think. The WW has a very juicy bud growth structure. Chunky and full of leaf. I wont it grow it outside again unless I have a cover ready for the while of flower - and even then... I might try a different hybrid next year.

You thinking about running an outdoor again?
Oops...I was thinking of the borg! Yeah definitely dont spray anything lol. Horsetail fern is a good preventative IIRC, not sure about after the fact though! Still alot of extra work spraying. I lost all my Cindy to bud rot!! Made good topicals but still irritating :straightface:

So for now...I'm opting out of any more outdoor ladies. I'd really like to get a greenhouse. That would resolve the rain and wind issues! Probably be a year or so before I really consider that though.

Got a few pictures to drop here quick! These are from yesterday morning, just havent found the time to do a proper update!

Thanks guys and gals :) if she gets as heavy and thick as im imagining she will, I'll be in for a real haul. Wasnt expecting it really. The stretch was no joke with this one, definitely more than past plants - note taken. And I LOVE her thin leaves!!

I love stretch, makes for long colas and lots of buds!
Heck yeah it does! I noticed loads of budsites this time around, kinda seemed more than normal but that could be time playing tricks on the ol' brain :rofl:

I stopped heavy training a couple of grows back. Yield went up noticeably
Its most definitely something I'm going to be experimenting with going forward! Much less of a hassle as well. I trained my LA Confidential like crazy, took over two months to veg. And I'm fairly certain Chocolope has surpassed her in height and girth. Shes a beast! Thinking I may give another go at POTM...cant hurt

Hey can't win it if you ain't in it!
I know thats right! The few times I got involved and voted and what not, I seemed to notice some favoritism though...thought that was pretty lame. Brixers vote for brixers (typically), and friends vote for friends. I seen many votes that didnt really make sense..even though it is based off of everyones opinion and not just mine, still didnt seem entirely fair for everyone :eye-roll:

Back
Top Bottom