Late Outdoor Coastal Progress Journal 4 Strains

Just was looking over at Bob's thread and see you got a sweet looking plant. I get the feeling your going to need a bigger boat. Hope you don't mind I take a peek every now and then. You got the makings of a hella bush going there. And you get the seasons that's for sure. South Cal? That's alittle further south than I ever grew. I'd imagine slow change in weather patterns? But hey you got a safe place and a strain that produces, you should hit a home run. Now I'll back tract afew pages. GL Keepem Green

NoCal :passitleft: forgive me, I try to reply to every post, I dont get notified in this journal anymore and I have not check it lately. I'm just south of SB, so im north Socal or south, Central Coast. stop by the new yard, id be a miracle if you see this post. Do you grow outdoors? I'll check out your "yard" Best o Buds:high-five:

rant pulled from yard and stored here.

I would have never posted this, without your verified acceptance to recieve harmless "smack" in here.

a debatable share you, think? RE: kidding-while-learning-about-hole-sizes

your posting the words "I think" in this yard. (uh oh) t a r g e t

No offense lbudder, I often tell my real friends that those 2 words "I think", have the exact same meaning

as "maybe, could, might, possibly & I have no idea" when a :goof:

like myself reads works like that, all I see is a circle, with some rings in the circle,

with a solid circle in the middle. (I'm considerring deleting this whole post)

"verified thick-skin" , done, you're share above is my verification, in jest,

those are words to avoid while learning . (newcomers, this post is all for fun, all yr words r welcome)

"words to avoid" careful when sharing with words like those, when walking on ice,

that tends to make ice very thin. :lot-o-toke:

Back to reality, I appreciate what you think and I will choose to disaggree,

as to your 2nd target you left on your back, if you re-read the post where I referenced

the detailed transplant, you will have your answer. When I am in this :goof: state,

those with more than one target on their back, AFTER they tell me they can handle it,

wrath becometh thee & I AIM AT THE TARGETS!! I refuse to answer the perlite question,

I learned this practice from Lester, I was :rofl: when I asked him a question that was already

coverred/answerred, he replied with the post number, for my answer :rofl:. I love shirt like that!

Takes thick skin to throw that smack at somebody. Thin skin smack is great too,

I like it's very sincerereility and the posts, really seem more heartfelt.

Sometimes my smack is just found in one of my many pockets.

END of RANT

Hi, trichomes. i just reply your PM, please check it. and with your purpose, i suggest u to choose our Mars ii 400w veg spectrum. the coverage of this light is :3'x3' Standard. it can cover your area very well. and the spectrum of veg spectrum is : blue and white. and this light have superior light penetration. so your plants will grow very well. hope this information can help u. :love:

Hi, trichomes. i just reply your PM, please check it. and with your purpose, i suggest u to choose our Mars ii 400w veg spectrum. the coverage of this light is :3'x3' Standard. it can cover your area very well. and the spectrum of veg spectrum is : blue and white. and this light have superior light penetration. so your plants will grow very well. hope this information can help u. :love:

you are very thorough thank you, A freind has offerred to send me his extra LED lights, I will definately keep you in mind and send you referals as they come in to my busy yard, the active journal. :thanks:

I never use this yard, new yard link below

this is a :420: reply test

P7238569.jpg
P7228525ffff.jpg
P706fluxy.jpg
P70281911111.png

:love::420:

Back
Top Bottom