Late Outdoor Coastal Progress Journal 4 Strains

Ok I'm waiting,,,still waiting,,,,,lol, sorry to here about the reveg flop. I can't get over how thick that center stalk is on that plant, looks great,if I may ask what is your feeding schedule if I read it wright your growing in coco. Thanks.

10 days flux progress, since transplant

10 days progress, since transplant of Fluxy Lady

301to311.jpg

subbed up if not too late?!

im really liking this "flux" tech.. i think i'm going to give it a whirl in the next 1-2 grows....
also loved the companion growing you did with the petunias! it's a good way to go :)

peace trichs :thumb: :Namaste:

im really liking this "flux" tech.. i think i'm going to give it a whirl in the next 1-2 grows....
also loved the companion growing you did with the petunias! it's a good way to go :)

never too late, congrats on getting me much closer to a half dozen followers!:high-five:

found my first (and smallest) plant eating inchworm today:rip:

1stworm.jpg

Thanks again Alk :passitleft: the petunias made it thru winter and are starting to flower, the moths like nothing more than stinky bud,

ANYBODY?? please let me know if you hear of a plant that moths prefer to a plant with trichomes.:circle-of-love:

Thanks again Alk :passitleft: the petunias made it thru winter and are starting to flower, the moths like nothing more than stinky bud,

ANYBODY?? please let me know if you hear of a plant that moths prefer to a plant with trichomes.:circle-of-love:

Nice! And Yes, that's the damn truth, they have a certain sweet tooth.

I think moths are also tempted quite a bit by tomato plants, the big ones at least. It's those smaller moths that are more brutal for the herb buds because they can navigate the nooks and crannies of the developing bud much better. Anyway, I just found a worm, pretty decent sized one, munching away on one of my tomato seedlings (he got squashed, pop goes the weasel), I have about 17 tomato plants this year so we'll see. Variety in the yarden is always good :)

Ok I'm waiting,,,still waiting,,,,,lol, sorry to here about the reveg flop. I can't get over how thick that center stalk is on that plant, looks great,if I may ask what is your feeding schedule if I read it wright your growing in coco. Thanks.

Looks like I did a good job in cinfusing you, my bad. The plants up until Nov 2013 were grown in soil.

The plants shown in 2014 are my first coco grow. Please repeat that (FireOG) question I didn't answer for you, I'll try again, lol.

Thanks ride-free, I'm glad your liking the 420 site! :peace:

Re: 10 days flux progress, since transplant

10 days progress, since transplant of Fluxy Lady

301to311.jpg

That is such a cool pic set. This is such an interesting style and totally opposite of what I have always done that it is totally fascinating to watch. Thanks!

Just was looking over at Bob's thread and see you got a sweet looking plant. I get the feeling your going to need a bigger boat. Hope you don't mind I take a peek every now and then. You got the makings of a hella bush going there. And you get the seasons that's for sure. South Cal? That's alittle further south than I ever grew. I'd imagine slow change in weather patterns? But hey you got a safe place and a strain that produces, you should hit a home run. Now I'll back tract afew pages. GL Keepem Green

Now why wasn't I informed you were updating on this old thread :) :)
Here my friend! Looking really good, ill be along for the ride now buddy! Nice to be hear for the first outdoor Flux! :)

Thanks LA, I knew you'd find her! I'll start my new journal if just one (of my 4 or 5 followers) can add something to spice up the title

Here's what I so far for my new journal (that will take over 420 where "a" journal left off!!) kidding, lol

WTF Watch This Flux! 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents,
"Fluxy Lady" fully restrained. Global sharing & chuckling journal.

Back
Top Bottom