Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

Seeing as how dispensary tops come in the top, I think you'd be fine to insist your oil is used in a certain tank.

IDK what RSO stands for, but I assume it's comparable to BHO or Rosin. The coils I tried with my oil mix is a 1/2ml wickless tank. IDK much about it other than 510 threads, no wick and I use it with a tester battery that is not adjustable. The airflow is also poor and the battery stops half way through your hit. It's a low power battery and still it burns my oil half way through that 1/2ml, plus the taste is tolerable at best. Granted, I mixed with semi low quality BHO that someone made for me. I probably made every mistake possible, but it's still my judgment that Wax Liquidizer isn't a great product.
RSO = Rick Simpson Oil

Just to provide some more detailed info....

I've been making my own vape cartridges on & off for about five years. The "original" recipe I had found called for making an infusion with Vegetable Glycerine (VG) and then adding some Propylene Glycol (PG) to provide the "throat" hit. I almost always left out the PG since I wasn't looking for that and was NEVER satisfied with the end product, which is why I stopped making vape cartridges for some time and would just put a drop of RSO on a bowl or bong of dry herb.

The Wax Liquidizer is far from perfect, but it is the best product I've been able to find and I've been happy, after a good amount of experimentation & adjustments, with the results.

My first batch with the wax liquidizer, I followed their instructions of 2:1 liquidizer-to-concentrate and my experience was similar in that I found it a little on the "harsh" side and really wasn't that strong.

I then started mixing less liquidizer with the RSO to the point where I've got it down to about 1:2 when using my SmokStik, (which provides a "power hit" when you press the button) or the CCELL Palm (which is breath activated). When I tested the CCELL Dart & Uno, I was able to get the amount of liquidizer down to about 20% and the Dart, which is also breath activated, is really my preferred vape. However, I've since found out that it's almost impossible to get empty cartridges ("Pods") for the Dart since CCELL sells only to a small group of Resellers that all sell to distributors that appear to fill the empty pods with their own vape juice. :(

In any event, make sure you heat the concentrate with the wax liquidizer as you're mixing it. I mix in a small mason jar submerged in a bowl of boiling water. This will allow you to use the minimum amount of liquidizer.

I also purchased some Kind Terpenes (Pineapple Express :yummy: ) and add that to the mix. I'm not sure if it helps anything dissolve any better, and theoretically, it would further dilute the THC in the final mixture, but a VERY little amount of terpenes goes a very long way, so it's basically negligible in the equation.

I hope that helps!

Just to provide some more detailed info....

I've been making my own vape cartridges on & off for about five years. The "original" recipe I had found called for making an infusion with Vegetable Glycerine (VG) and then adding some Propylene Glycol (PG) to provide the "throat" hit. I almost always left out the PG since I wasn't looking for that and was NEVER satisfied with the end product, which is why I stopped making vape cartridges for some time and would just put a drop of RSO on a bowl or bong of dry herb.

The Wax Liquidizer is far from perfect, but it is the best product I've been able to find and I've been happy, after a good amount of experimentation & adjustments, with the results.

My first batch with the wax liquidizer, I followed their instructions of 2:1 liquidizer-to-concentrate and my experience was similar in that I found it a little on the "harsh" side and really wasn't that strong.

I then started mixing less liquidizer with the RSO to the point where I've got it down to about 1:2 when using my SmokStik, (which provides a "power hit" when you press the button) or the CCELL Palm (which is breath activated). When I tested the CCELL Dart & Uno, I was able to get the amount of liquidizer down to about 20% and the Dart, which is also breath activated, is really my preferred vape. However, I've since found out that it's almost impossible to get empty cartridges ("Pods") for the Dart since CCELL sells only to a small group of Resellers that all sell to distributors that appear to fill the empty pods with their own vape juice. :(

In any event, make sure you heat the concentrate with the wax liquidizer as you're mixing it. I mix in a small mason jar submerged in a bowl of boiling water. This will allow you to use the minimum amount of liquidizer.

I also purchased some Kind Terpenes (Pineapple Express :yummy: ) and add that to the mix. I'm not sure if it helps anything dissolve any better, and theoretically, it would further dilute the THC in the final mixture, but a VERY little amount of terpenes goes a very long way, so it's basically negligible in the equation.

I hope that helps!
Sure did help. Thanks!

Today is 14 days since flip. Entering week 3 is fine by me. I can't wait to defoliate some. These things are thick and I may cull some leaves before the stretch is a full halt. 2 or 3 days I think. The tall one is starting to yellow her bottom leaves especially the ones I messed up testing and let her get to dry. She doesn't need much.
The other ones are losing a few perfectly good green leaves. I never had that before. I wonder if being crowded has anything to do with that? Otherwise all ahead full speed. Tall one is 6 feet and wants all the space. It's interesting how they grow. This weeks progress.

It looks beautiful in there. I don't understand your reasons to thin them all out, but the tall one I do, but the rest I think you should let grow for the full stretch before sheering them up.

I'm guessing light and just those big girls are hungry and gobbling up energy.
What do you mean by light? Not enough to get that low ? I can see that for sure. I don't know about the other plants that have dropped perfectly green leaves though. They look healthy but they're dropping them. Just a few on one and one on another.

Do you? Even if they're so thick in the middle things aren't going as good as I think should?

I'm not saying don't ever, just don't now for the 3 shorties. I'd gut the tall one now if I was concerned about her overgrowing the tent, but the other 3, if they also only have 2 weeks in, let them go another week, then gut them as needed. It's my experience that once we apply stress, stretch is all but finished. The stretch is when the auxins are spread out as evenly as genetics intends so the most dominant tops will claim their positions the fastest, then next week you can cull the branches that don't impress you, or whatever your reasons are, we each have our own I guess. My things is to prevent branches that will snap when they get heavy and opening the middle for circulation. I take off a lot of branches on about day 21 to achieve just those 2 goals.

I'm not saying don't ever, just don't now for the 3 shorties. I'd gut the tall one now if I was concerned about her overgrowing the tent, but the other 3, if they also only have 2 weeks in, let them go another week, then gut them as needed. It's my experience that once we apply stress, stretch is all but finished. The stretch is when the auxins are spread out as evenly as genetics intends so the most dominant tops will claim their positions the fastest, then next week you can cull the branches that don't impress you, or whatever your reasons are, we each have our own I guess. My things is to prevent branches that will snap when they get heavy and opening the middle for circulation. I take off a lot of branches on about day 21 to achieve just those 2 goals.
Skybound this reminds me of something in high school. For 3 years I struggled with maths but made it. First year of community college and I was flying with it. The difference was the teacher. I'll use a name of Bob Cambell. He was excited about life and he made sense. You just reminded me of him.
I get it. If it won't hurt the plant I'll wait. It's dark in there. Whew the auxin thing makes a lot of sense. This is one more key to understand how they work and how to make that work for me. Than

The reason topping works is the main top gets all the auxins ut when you remove the top the auxins spread out to remaining branch tips speeding up growth. Less leaves = less auxins.

Skybound this reminds me of something in high school. For 3 years I struggled with maths but made it. First year of community college and I was flying with it. The difference was the teacher. I'll use a name of Bob Cambell. He was excited about life and he made sense. You just reminded me of him.
I get it. If it won't hurt the plant I'll wait. It's dark in there. Whew the auxin thing makes a lot of sense. This is one more key to understand how they work and how to make that work for me. Than

Thanks man. I think it's most helpful to explain a concept or a goal as they generally are not media specific and apply universally.

The reason topping works is the main top gets all the auxins ut when you remove the top the auxins spread out to remaining branch tips speeding up growth. Less leaves = less auxins.

I feel like a drug dealer saying this, but there are hormones for that that you can spray on tops you want to speed up. I'm not selling anything for the record, but I do get my fair share of criticism when I talk about PGRs and hormones, so the topic is taboo.

Back
Top Bottom