Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

Amazing tent full of Lemon Candy Mr Wonka!

Or the sticky buds became too much for them so there are none left to stick to the traps! Bud washing FTW :thumb:.
Hehe, yes onward with the Bud washing! Got my buckets washed and the lemon juice, baking soda. Rh in the room is 38% today and maybe going a bit lower so hoping for no rot/mold/mildew. In the tent it's up higher depending on the day from watering. It was 45% the day after water last time.

Highya SO,

Some very impressive cola and buds! Absolutely beautiful. Harvest party at your house next week? I'll bet the smell will be heavenly! Man, I sure like the looks of those Lemon OG Candy ladies! I'm counting the days to your smoke report. Can't wait. Cheers
You're whipping me up to a froth Bode! I have to listen to the voice of reason and pick the perfect time to chop them. It's still pretty early though. I think they'll go all of the expected 10 more days and then some? Thanks pal.

The ocean on this side of the nation influences our fall usually enough to bring temps between 60=70 degrees and humidity (fog) for a couple days (or more) at least a couple times during flower stage. So, I'm going to try making a topical oil/ointment with the botrytis buds this year. Should get enough to last a whole year. Frugal.
But now, it has just warmed up enough so most days are above 70 if the sun is out. Slow warming this year. We'll still get a good harvest. Cheers

The ocean on this side of the nation influences our fall usually enough to bring temps between 60=70 degrees and humidity (fog) for a couple days (or more) at least a couple times during flower stage. So, I'm going to try making a topical oil/ointment with the botrytis buds this year. Should get enough to last a whole year. Frugal.
But now, it has just warmed up enough so most days are above 70 if the sun is out. Slow warming this year. We'll still get a good harvest. Cheers
Cheers brother

It's a water day today and time to check and change the yellow sticky traps. No relief yet. I see where i have fans on the surface of the pots the gnats stay hunkered down on the surface Is that helping? I don't know. So I tapped and shook and replaced the traps with new until I water again in 3 days. I should see the population wane if the info the the book is correct and I did it right. Lots of gnats in there. I know I can hit them with gnat nix and really knock them out if I have to. We'll see. I want to test this and I want it to work. They're growing well still but I'd hate to see them stall at a time like this. There's plenty of bulking up to do before they're finished! Happy last day of spring!

ty, SO! I think snow is in the forecast for the first of summer, lol! Cheers

Back
Top Bottom