Light Addicts Bigger Brighter Bad Ass Bonanza of Budmaster Raw GOD Power & More!

Hey my friend, thats some bush ya have going :)

Ok the strips are not like my lamp thats all GOD ! So the strips being only 20 watt each or thereabouts means theyre fine for side lighting or being closer than normal lights. Also the spacing of diodes helps :) they dont have lenses either, so displacement of light is unfocused.

Growing with LED is indeed totally different in terms of plant and bud stucture development. Even with my training Ive had to adapt things to fit better to LED growing. :)

You can easily run plants really close to Budmaster leds, they just have to be happy and healthy beforehand. Even though some phenos dont seem to like the light as much as others ??

As for opening up your plants, check my friends defol thread out Bassman59 was his name and he was an awesome source of solid info. Then its wires lol. Hundreds of bits spreading my girl for even penetration.

HI L,A
82 pages , this has took some reading , great reed all the same , boy you have some ups and downs , hope thing are all good now .
Iv'e got so many questions but I'm growing Auto's so will ask them in your other thread when iv'e finished reading it .
just a daft one to start .
What happen when you graft onto an apple tree LOL do you get apples that get you stoned LOL .
My mind boggles Oh well .
Be safe .

Thanks. Those side lights make more sense now. Interesting about led height. I'm going away for 3 days now, but will drop it down a bit when I'm home. Where do you reckon the sweet spot is for these osram leds please?

Hey Sonic and welcome :)

Thanks for the kind words also, lol ups and downs is my style :)
All is now in motion for me moving to Spain asap for the chance to go BIGGG :)

anyway grafting!
Grafting is just giving a root base for driving your grafts. As far as I know you are restrained to keeping grafting within similar families as it were for any shot at success.

Also we dont do daft or stupid questions here at 420 :) the only stupid questions are ones not asked :)

So no stoner apples unfortunately else id have grown em lol :)

The sweet spot on BMs is hard as it differs from the XG to the OD and then the GOD.
For GOD it really is as high as you can go! The xg can be any level in my opinion and the OD you still have to give a few foot for dispersion.

This is all something Im gon a look into soon with the new light ill be getting and the move soon will mean at least 4 grow spots and room to experiment and tie stuff down :)

Hey Dennise my green mean growing machine :) much love to ya :)

Well folks the big girls an odd one lol, Ive hit her with plain water for the last few days and bam still knocking out leaves this far into flower? She should be ready soon! No bloody chance. Mono I reckon she may go agaes as you said :) ill drop her an hour of light and see what transpires :)
The problem with that is my Wild Blue auto is in there. She is doing really good things, yet under 12/12, so Im hating the fact she could have done way better doh!
So with the big lass still shooting new foliage out Im hoping she'll make keeping her alive worth it? :)

Hi LA , Man that big girl is a strange one , I do hope leaving her reaps some good reward for you ,so time not wasted .
As regards grafting for a bigger root mass , what is the biggest root mass you have seen on your grows , was it on that beautiful girl on page 3 , if ever there was a plant to espire to that is one .
With you being able to let photo's veg , if you had the time what root mass would you aim for , and do you think there is a maximum 5 ,10,15 or 20 gal , is there a limit to the root growth potential .
Be safe .

Sonic :)

Root mass is just down to veg time and a correlation can be made. I believe hydro guys use something like 1 gal per month of veg, (this is my rough guessing). For soil it can be affected by a number of things. One being how well you spread the roots at potting up. Others like wether using microbes or a living organic soil, there's to many variables really but for me personally. ... :)
I always think for indoor a ten gal would be big enough for any giant girl. Especially when using cloth pots for air pruning. With autos you need a nice size pot but due to life cycle any bigger then say 7 gal in my opinion would be overkill. There really is importance in roots. Many folks forget to feed the soil not the plant :)
I have always been limited to pot sizes myself and have kind of prided myself on what I can get out of little ones as its more fun and keeps me honest :)
The simple biggest issue ive had has been getting root bound before potting up and then not disturbing them enough and then basically having them not spread one bit further.

I'm still trying to just flux 1 plant and not murder it, while you pros are experimenting with organic foilar sprays.

I have a lot of stuff to learn :)

Always fun seeing your stuff LA.

Hey Dennise :)

So my thinking was simple my health food store had about 30 different oils available and I wanted the grapefruit for the nice smell lol and the mint for the difference from the grapefruit. I just guessed at the best fit for the worst fit together if ya get me. Hoping that the difference between will add some worry and then more snow :)
Im also not mixing em rather switch hit my plants, then hopefully no tolerance will be built up :)

MfB :) thanks CajunCelt for the oil madness around at present! He now grows professional and drops us tips from his work nowadays :)

Hey Dennise my green mean growing machine :) much love to ya :)

Well folks the big girls an odd one lol, Ive hit her with plain water for the last few days and bam still knocking out leaves this far into flower? She should be ready soon! No bloody chance. Mono I reckon she may go agaes as you said :) ill drop her an hour of light and see what transpires :)
The problem with that is my Wild Blue auto is in there. She is doing really good things, yet under 12/12, so Im hating the fact she could have done way better doh!
So with the big lass still shooting new foliage out Im hoping she'll make keeping her alive worth it? :)

One things for sure... You will be able to make a lot of butter ;)

Does your nutrients contain quite a lot of N? I've found cannas coco A and B to be a pain in the ass for increased leaf production in flowering due to the balanced NPKs. Any extra nitrogen has to go somewhere.

:hmmmm::hmmmm:

Well we've dropped the hours back by one for hopes of getting real budding underway on the big lass. This sucks for the Wild Blue Auto in there as she really is budding up nice! :)
Anyway were on oils via foliar every day at present, so were keeping our eyes peeled :) I think the WB is a good choice for trial as she aint very frosty at all. Then as she is nearing the end soon it should be a good stick to judge by :)

DSC_03688.JPG
DSC_0344-2.JPG
DSC_0349-1.JPG
DSC_035211.JPG
DSC_034511.JPG

Well my family of green fingered friends :)

My new BM lamp will be once Im back from Prague. I want one of the new irregular shapes ones so I can flip my tent on its side and I crease my growing area a load :)
Im getting excited now for Prague :) just a bit miffed as aint been able to acquire a video camera, so no vids Im afraid but loads of pics I promise :) also so much for me taking some Truth to get tested lol, Ive gone and smoked it all :)

Back
Top Bottom