Lonestar's Lemon Walker RDWC Grow Journal 2017

What is the longest that you would recommend flushing for in Hydro?

Good question. I'm doing a flush starting tonight. I'm going to use florakleen for a few hours, dump it, refill with ro water, and see how she looks tomorrow night. I'm at.... lets just say, too much amber. Maybe 25% The rest cloudy and very little clear. First time I've let em get this much amber

I flush for 4-5 days. Some go as long as 2 weeks. Theres no absolute answer for how long to flush in my opinion.

I'd use dry ice if it was available here but its not so ice and water for me.

Found this today for $35!!! Swapped out the old model, she runs like a champ. Letting my wife keep the clones in the old one, instead of outside like planned.

420-magazine-mobile113337522.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1638051957.jpg

420-magazine-mobile430280386.jpg

Nice LS! That bubble hash is going to be choice!

Just be sure to take your time with each step/bag. I read that snow (shaved ice) works really well. Got snow? Haha

Nice LS! That bubble hash is going to be choice!

Just be sure to take your time with each step/bag. I read that snow (shaved ice) works really well. Got snow? Haha

Lol we don't get much of that snow stuff down south, its usually some government experiment whenever we do.

Lol we don't get much of that snow stuff down south, its usually some government experiment whenever we do.

We didn't do that on purpose, that was an accident. I could tell you what had happened and all, but its all so confusing and technical.

Looks good LS! I used those exact bubble bags and dry ice to make has after my harvest. Ended up with a pretty fair amount and it is good quality. Super quick and easy to do, I would recommend it for sure. I only flushed for 2 days in my dwc, I would recommend longer like the others noted. Gonna be a great harvest!

On my 3rd day of flush in dwc and tips of fans are just starting to get yellow. Probably going to be another 3 to 5 days. She was a heavy feeder and she isn't giving up easily. Ha

Back
Top Bottom