Looking For Tester Of ViparSpectra P4000

I wasn't going to play, but I figured what the hack. #ViparSpectraP4000

The P4000 would fit in my 4x4 nicely, and then I would not have to use two lights in there.

@ViparSpectra is being so kind and generous to offer the P4000 400w Infrared Full Spectrum LED Grow Light to some lucky grower. I decided to throw a couple entree's in.

The images is of The Blues Brothers aka Three Blue Kings that was vegged under Viparspectra XS-2000 that was offer as a prize in JGJotM. Thank you again, @ViparSpectra

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..

I will be switching her to 12/12 after solution change tomorrow.

Three Blue Kings 8-20.jpg

Three Blue Kings 8-21.jpg

That's all folks,

I wasn't going to play, but I figured what the hack. #ViparSpectraP4000

The P4000 would fit in my 4x4 nicely, and then I would not have to use two lights in there.

@ViparSpectra is being so kind and generous to offer the P4000 400w Infrared Full Spectrum LED Grow Light to some lucky grower. I decided to throw a couple entree's in.

The images is of The Blues Brothers aka Three Blue Kings that was vegged under Viparspectra XS-2000 that was offer as a prize in JGJotM. Thank you again, @ViparSpectra

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..

I will be switching her to 12/12 after solution change tomorrow.

Three Blue Kings 8-20.jpg

Three Blue Kings 8-21.jpg

That's all folks,

Old School SCROG... I can Dig It.

#ViparSpectraP4000

The Last Run of an Old 2x2 I had and the Zippers were
Hosed. I wanted a (SCROG)Rematch in the 2x2 and I was very pleased with the Results.
DianFem OGK

My viparspectra xs1500 kicking some ass and powering 5 upcoming autos. Amazing results so far. Just moved 3 over to allow me to use it to finish 2 and see what it can kick out.
Would love to see what the #ViparSpectraP4000 can do
20210821_164349.jpg
20210808_145454.jpg
20210808_141842.jpg

# viparspectrap4000
20210719_074605.jpg

My new round of auto's,,,with a p600 looking down on them

:Namaste: @Jon
This grow has been a challenge due to incompatibility of additives. SNS209 and Z7 water treatment did not work together.
Root Rot and Fungus Nats have taken over my time in the Flower room.
Tho' both have been eradicated and the grow continues nutrient uptake issues have shown there ugly face.
Thank you for the unsermounable use of adjectives to describe my grow!
I am intellectually overwhelmed with your description and love of my girls.

Grow Green And Healthy!
#ViparSpectraP4000
As of yesterday Cookies at the Bakery and boy do they smell like fresh baked Sweet Bread!
Cheers!
PXL_20210820_145826295~2.jpg

:green_heart:
Lol! That felt weird. Never been complimented on that before. Geez I'm blushing. Should we maybe go to the prom or something? :laughtwo: No man, just calling it as I see it. Surprising to hear you've had so many challenges. From the pics it looks as if you've overcome them quite effectively.

#ViparSpectraP4000

DSC01028.JPG
Is Lower Alps Outdoor the strain or where you grew? If not, what strain is this? Those buds look resinous as hell and very dense and powerful. Gorgeous.

Is Lower Alps Outdoor the strain or where you grew? If not, what strain is this? Those buds look resinous as hell and very dense and powerful. Gorgeous.
Lower Alps Outdoor is last summers grow. This is a 2nd generation peyote type from that grow that I just chopped.

Peanut butter breath seedling gettin bigger , one of my favorite strains
#viparspectrap4000

A1EEF61E-62BE-4182-AEA4-EAB2ABCE9397.jpeg
May I ask where you got the seeds for PBB? I love that strain and can't find any.

Back
Top Bottom