Low THC

Wayne1967

Morning. Has anyone had a plant that hasn’t had very much noticeable thc content? Grew a Big Bud 99 that was a freebie and after curing noticed it seem to be really low to no affect. Only thing I did different was let it go slightly longer but by no means did I think it was too long of a wait. I’ve never had this happen on a grow before.

If it was a freebie it was probably just crap genetics! Shitty genetics is the easy answer to all shitty plants.

There is a lot of crap out there. Always have been to tell the truth. Now with so many more seed companies there are going to be lots more.

On the bright side. With all these new companies there are going to be some great new strains also. I personally try and only grow strains with a high rating on Seedfinder. I try and stay around a 7 out of 10 rating. sYou can't get a rating on all strains but you can with lots of them. It is defiantly worth checking before starting seeds.

Another thing to mention. Freebie seed are great if that is all you have. They are also great for adding just one plant to finish filling a tent. In most case's you never want to let them take the place of a strain you bought.

Back
Top Bottom